Sorry user, in an effort to reduce pollution, we will no longer supply straws

Sorry user, in an effort to reduce pollution, we will no longer supply straws.

Make sure to bring your own from now on.

Attached: nostaws1.jpg (680x477, 92K)

Not even paper straws?

you can bring your own

I would have a bring your own container policy, but keep the price the same and water down the syrup.

Thanks, but I'm not gay, so I don't use straws.

I always bring a flagon for kino anyways

Who the fuck eats popcorn with a straw, Robert?

How else do you keep from getting covered in BBQ sauce

That's okay Robert I'll just drink this whiskey straight from the bottle

But its china and india polluting the ocean, not us Robert.

Earthfags don’t actually believe plastic straws are bad.....right?
This is peaks amount of soi i didn’t think was possible

it's unironically turning into a big movement

Ah, not to worry Robert I've come prepared

Attached: 43654557654.png (600x600, 237K)

My local just shut down the BBQ dispenser and put in honey mustard instead. Not sure how to feel about it yet.

I'll just take the lid off the the cup.

Sorry to hear that user, i cant enjoy a kino without spicy BBQ popcorn

You should look into it, it's hilarious. Not only are the switching to "biodegradable" straws that they claim will break down in 90 days or less, they're also selling metal straws that people take around with them constantly. Sites like Etsy have boomed with women making metal drinking straws and attaching "crystals" to them for "good energy" and selling them for 50 bucks a pop.

Also the biodegradable straws don't actually break down and it's just a new marketing ploy like 90% of "green energy" produced shit in the past decade

This is seriously the shittiest meme in this shithole. Fuck that nigger and fuck you redditor retards for forcing this meme.

hownew.ru

Now run along and post the Yea Forums classic, Sneed, that's totally be around for a very long time and wasn't forced by your discord at all.

whatevis
it's soda,not a milkshake

robert is one of the longest running memes on this board

Robert has been here longer than you.

So, to reduce pollution you make the customer pay for something you paid for before? And you don't reduce the price for the customer even after you've reduced your own expenses? How does that reduce pollution?

honey mustard is also great
what about the showers?

based and checked

fuck off along with your shit meme, reddit retards.

The 18+ showers and sauna are down for remodel, someone was stealing tiles. There's a huge line now and smaller stalls since the only option is to use the children's shower.

Jeeze guys, how will you manage without your bug gulp 42 oz plastic straws to slurp down your HFCS beverage? Biggest nonissue ever spammed by conservatives trying to "keep momentum". Any reduction of plastic trash is good regardless of your political spectrum.

>be oldfag (going on 6 months now)
>just want the good old Yea Forums from Summer 2019 back
>no one understands how good everything used to be
>rage and spew buzzwords to fix the issue
>get laughed at by newfags

I always do

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-180746_Gallery.jpg (1301x839, 470K)

Don't worry about it robert. I don't need a straw for what I've got

Attached: images.jpg (254x199, 9K)

It's fine, we're sneaking in about 12 cans of various beers that we'll open during the loud moments.

Just take the staw, but for fucks sake keep your voice down

Attached: a0b.jpg (1024x718, 118K)

You are a good friend, Robert. But your superiors are... I don't want to use swear words in your presence.

We literally pay those countries to take our trash and then they throw it in the ocean.

Still not us.

woah i completely forgot about this fag rip 2011 Yea Forums

They're still garbage and I'm not defending them, but they do break down

I would know, after 1-2 minutes of drinking with them they fall apart and are unusable

Some do, fair enough, but there are tons of them that claim to be but don't break down. The "plastic like" ones don't, the paper ones do.