The Boys

WHERE THE FUCK IS SEASON 2?

Attached: 1565916508222.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYlmXt42LMM
youtube.com/watch?v=WYnSEW4sXrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon.

Attached: eating_ass.webm (1000x424, 3M)

Can't believe she was really such a slut, raised the bastard supe baby and abandoned her husband

He did nothing wrong

Homelander clearly raped her.

best boy

She clearly didnt mind

She smiled upon seeing him. I was with her until that moment.

She was just being polite to her boss

reminder that butcher blew up the baby when he tried to kill homelander

Attached: teary.jpg (186x356, 10K)

I don't remember this

Homelander might have saved the baby

He did not, he’s clearly a turbo-virgin with a mommy fetish.

The baby would've been murdered by homelander or grown up raised by a massive cunt. Saving it from a shitty life desu

Homelander was jealous of baby and what It meant to him. Homelander killed little baby.

by the end when butcher takes homelander's mommy hostage just for her to end up having her brain melted. her baby was still in the house we he blew everything up
he hated it though
WE DON'T KNOW THIS

Attached: STOP.jpg (495x362, 30K)

I don't think he hated it. Disliked it, yes. Hated how it got more attention than him, yes. But hated it enough to let it die? Maybe not.

Black noir is a Homelander clone
Fuck adadptations

He ended up hating Stillwell enough to murder her, he would have punted that baby.

based

If the plane scene is anything to go by, then he would’ve let that baby die and made The Boys more infamous

Homelander didn't kill the baby. He chose not to save it. That's not murder, that's impeccable Batman logic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Homelander did nothing wrong

The baby didn't lie to him and wouldn't have caused him any problems by living.

This

I love that nigga
HNNNNNG
HNNNNG

Do you think Homelander is a rational being who only harms those that "cause him any problems?"

NOOOOOO WHERE'S MY LE EPIC TROPE-SUBVERTING QUIRKY SUPERHERORINI!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO I MUST HAVE MY GRIMDARK IRONIC AND TONGUE-IN-CHEEK TV SHOWARINOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1566563822280.png (261x215, 19K)

when homelander says he'll laser every goddamn one, name 3 scenes better than that in marvel/dc

Yes.

I think Homelander is rational and only kills when he has a reason to do so. That's exactly what makes him so scary. Name one time Homelander was explicitly shown killing an innocent for no reason.

Can somebody explain to me why people make posts like this?
It's beyond cringe and autism.

Not an innocent but he had 0 reason to kill multiple criminals who were clearly no longer a threat. He was obviously getting a thrill out of killing the active shooter who surrendered.

>0 reason to kill multiple criminals

Attached: 1566781332597.jpg (652x680, 138K)

Wojak spamming will eventually die down. It used to be amusing but now it's just THING I DON'T LIKE IS WOJAK THING I DO LIKE IS GIGA CHAD. It's playground level shitposting.

>Can somebody explain to me why people make posts like this?
>It's beyond cringe and autism.

Attached: 1560280109398.jpg (785x731, 112K)

True, but they weren't innocent, so he didn't mind killing them. The baby was/is innocent.

just wait till you end up in a thread where they stop replying at all but still greentext you while crying like girls.

forgot i watched this

>The baby was/is innocent

see

Based

see
my ass

Wow, I sure did not see this witty reply coming, you sure showed me.
Seriously you faggot, don't you have anything better to do? I guess not.
Now quote my post without actually answering and attach a wojak since that's all you people know how to do.
Go on, prove me right.

Attached: 1389114345348.jpg (304x380, 13K)

>Wojak spamming will eventually die down. It used to be amusing but now it's just THING I DON'T LIKE IS WOJAK THING I DO LIKE IS GIGA CHAD. It's playground level shitposting.

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

Well, well, well, if it isn't the Anonymous cunt.

Look don't get me wrong I'm not saying an active shooter is worth saving but there are procedures to be followed and the man was clearly surrendering. If he had a sense of justice he wouldn't have treated it so nonchalantly

He has a sense of justice. Just not small petty human justice. He is something more.

Not as criminal as Homelander killing a prime mummy.

Imagine being this cucked by supes

The purpose is to get you to reply. That' it. It's just a game of which idiot is going to get baited and start getting unironically upset with you.

>Wow, I sure did not see this witty reply coming, you sure showed me.
>Seriously you faggot, don't you have anything better to do? I guess not.
>Now quote my post without actually answering and attach a wojak since that's all you people know how to do.
>Go on, prove me right.

Attached: 1563028767594.jpg (785x773, 134K)

They have brain cancer and think they're making a new original post each day. It's sad really.

Attached: 271.jpg (1193x670, 86K)

I treat the homeless the same way. Homeless aren't people, I don't afford them the rights I'd afford a person.

FUCKING MUD PEOPLE

Attached: 1579898959367.png (661x540, 485K)

I'm pretty sure he took down the plane as a ploy to advance his company's place in the military. He pretty nonchalantly lasers the cockpit (after later showing with his handler's death that he can control the intensity of his beams) then decides to nope out and give a big speech afterwards. He just said it was an accident to Maeve and that they didn't get there in time to the public to save face.

pathetic

That's more an assumption on your part.

>procedures
he's not a cop

Anyone read the comics, does the plot holds on well after what we saw in the ending of the first season? I loved the show but don't feel a lot of hype for part two. I'd have prefered if everything wrapped up in a single season.

That's conjecture. He seemed surprised after he lasered the cockpit, so I figured it was a mistake on his part. Even if it was true, it still would have been for a reason.

>pathetic

Attached: 1571255314148.png (860x838, 180K)

not the same user but its pretty cut and dry by what he does and then how events unfold afterward. He clearly intentionally did the whole thing.
It goes in line with the way they changed Maeve. If she was like she was in the comics he wouldn't have lied to her.

Reminder that Homelander is much less of a psycho and much less of a cunt to begin with in the source material. He starts out as slighly cuntish Superman and is driven over the edge by a combination of Butchers shenanigans and Vaught fuckery.

Bruh, he's basically a god who has been coddled by a giant corporation his whole life, he was teached to do the right thing in front of cameras, but he can kill someone without getting into PR issues he has no reason not to do it.

>He seemed surprised after he lasered the cockpit, so I figured it was a mistake on his part.
>His face immediately after lasering the cockpit

youtube.com/watch?v=tYlmXt42LMM

Attached: Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 5.43.55 PM.png (849x357, 346K)

The plot of the show wildly diverges from the plot of the comics.

It doesn't matter, if he's just considered a citizen he would still have to follow certain procedures before handing him over to law enforcement

Ah... Should have expected that.

Attached: 1342208663641.jpg (500x566, 66K)

Absolutely based
On reddit, where it belongs

>no one had a phone to record him doing this and upload it online as a last "fuck you" as he let them die
lol

Hard disagree. He just made the best of a bad situation.

To me, that's more of a bemused expression. And then right before he leaves the cockpit, you can see him trying to come up with a plan.

>beta protag tries to save the guy who splattered his GF because his new super GF gave him a crumb of puss

Attached: 1512559152859.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

is this bait?

Was the plot with Butcher's kid in the comics?

no wonder hes the 3rd coolest guy in the crew

That's not why he saved A-Train. He just decided he didn't want to get caught up in the cycle of revenge like Butcher did.

But for real tho
When Season 2?

nah man that super pussy was just too sweet to say no to and we all know it

Hughie is relentlessly handsome.

>kissing your super cutie at a christian convention
>she gets up on stage and as you lick your lips to savor her taste as it lingers on you she starts talking about getting throat fucked by some super

ROCK THE KASBAH

In his eyes he was also blowing himself up so I doubt he cared

what's with that obnoxious warp effect

Yeah it was kind of a big thing that he wasn't actually a monster until after Black started fucking with him. If I recall correctly his increasing instability gets pointed out a few times in contrast to what he used to be like before the events of the book.

You seem like a joyless faggot.

Imagine how many cocks his dead gf had sucked

She's off her tits on super meth

Yikes

Attached: 1582915541613.jpg (634x693, 81K)

The important thing is what is A-Train going to do, he hasn't shown any shred of humility in the whole series, so he isn't going to become a good guy just like that.

This show sucks. Based.

Were the comics less or more retarded? Because this show hit its peak in the first couple of episodes when the MC killed the invisible man, and everything after that was just a slow decent into mediocrity, with one of the worst endings I've seen in a while.

Why was the company in with jesus freaks, anyway? That makes no sense. A modern huge corporation, or even one from as far back as the 80s would have a soulless generically positive and "progressive" identity and not touch some far right Christian shit at all, except maybe it'd turn out that the rich suits were donating to them or something like that, and it'd be some scandalous secret.

AND thats a good thing

just dont respond, its just an easy way to farm (you)'s

gay

I could see Jesus shit getting big in a world with literal superheroes flying around though.

The bigger question is how literally nobody wondered why nobody ever wondered why superheroes were only born in America, or how seemingly not a single one of them decided to become a supervillain.

I fucking love The Boys because it's GRIM and DARK and criticizes superhero movies! I'm so sick of superhero movies even though it revolves entirely around comic book characters! you don't fucking get it dude it's a deconstruction of the genre it's so fucking epic I hate capeshit but I love this!

Attached: 1582054965783.png (463x489, 16K)

Because the creator is a jew and he needed to insert his political bullshit into this. I couldn't stand that episode and its blatant "Christianity bad" preaching.

its an alternative world where superpowers and magic has made americans into religious fanatics. i do however agree that some of the show's satire is outdated. for example, making the superhero girl sexy instead of censoring her in order to appeal to feminists and families

I loved that episode, the dialogue trashing Christianity was trash, it was pretty funny to watch them try to bring down religion with such shitty writing. It was like a high school fedora wrote it.

Because they had a superhero who's whole gimmick was that he was religious and was very popular among Christians. Also Homelander, having to be portrayed as the ideal perfect American, is also made to appeal to religious conservatives. There's a lot of money to be made just by having a couple of your heroes reading out inspirational quotes and religious texts on a stage.

>making the superhero girl sexy instead of censoring her in order to appeal to feminists and families
lay off the twitter user. in actual mass media all companies are still perfectly aware that sex sells

it's just sad and look at those file names. Those are probably just few deranged people who get into every second thread and spam wojaks. There was guy on Yea Forums who hired graphic designer to make thousands of wojak edits for him.

and they were so sterile looking it was all instantly rejected and he was laughed at relentlessly.
that shiny headed nigger one was pretty good shitposting material though.
I think 99% of Yea Forums's problems today stem from non-whites having mental breakdowns while surfing here.

>implying it isnt white people posting basedjacks

>why people make posts like this?
They are conditioned to. We regularly leave the dregs of memes out and available to normies, teach them the "format" through memetic induction, conditioning, and subliminal messaging, and lead them to our shadow-containment post threads. This serves two purposes, the first, which is obvious is to allow newfaggots to flag themselves with garbage, diluted, memes which they think make them "fit in" better. The second, is to control their path through indoctrination, to prepare them to free their minds (and eventually their bodies) for the moment they are finally ready for their First Communion, or "Red Pill" as we have been calling it in the lower vernacular. The conditioning is so thorough that we are free to discuss these matters openly, even this post, which speaks the truth, will be discarded as nonsense by the minds of the uninitiated. But one day, if you are lucky, you will finally See. And you will look back and remember this post through your new eyes.

woah look at this tough guy who's been OH NO WOOFERINO posting like this since August and apparently hasn't got tired of it yet

Attached: what a fag lol.png (600x188, 45K)

i dont think a music production company would force a pop-singer to act like a slut while i could definitely see disney forcing someone to cover up.

I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR THAT E BOYS 2 OMG THE BOYS 1 WAS A TOUR DE FORCE DARK, SMART, AND GRITTY DECONSTRUCTION OF THE MUNDANE AND IMMATURE SUPERHERO GENRE I JUST CANT WAIT!

Attached: 1569652133478.jpg (503x538, 60K)

>outdated. for example, making the superhero girl sexy instead of censoring her in order to appeal to feminists and families
Clearly, just like Ariana Grande, or the Kardashians. Everything is so prudish now-a-days. It's that gatdang feminism!

Look how they massacred my thread...

Yea Forums nerds BTFO!!!

Sometime this summer. Does anyone actually know when it airs?

Did he though? Who knows, that baby might have been invincible or something.

So when is season 2?

Maybe that is his sense of justice user.

I thought they had an affair? Seemed consensual

dead on arrival

This is who no one watches anything on television or goes to the theaters anymore. The fucking release dates are vague as hell.

That song made that scene so much more demented than it already was.

I think the actor that plays him is really cute. :P

Someone didn't watch the show!

Okay, Vought spread the rumor around that God had created the supers in the show. That's why the huge religious uprising in the country. This is mentioned in at least 3 episodes. So everyone in the show believes that supers are a gift from God. They were all told that God gave them their powers. How did no one take this in?

The comic is really REALLY Avatar Press to the point it's nearly Crossed-tier grimderp. The fucking president gets mauled to death by a wolverine for god's sake.

Oh and butcher had to abort the flying, evil Homelander spawn by beating it to death with a nightstand lamp because his wife died chestburster style in bed.

THE SHAREEF DON'T LIKE IT

Is Butcher gonna go crazy in the next season?
Also here is the fucking trailer because OP is a LOSER.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYnSEW4sXrk

the in-show explanation is irrelevant. Vought is so obviously a pastiche of Disney and other godawful giant corporations that I started typing this sentence calling them Disney by accident, and the things they do and the way they are should reflect that. But this angle makes no sense as a satire of modern corporate America, it's just like some fedoralord pushing his personal view with no regard for the reality he's trying to criticise.

It makes perfect sense to try and sell something like supers in that way. There are a large portion of people that wouldn't question it at all for fear of somehow offending God. How else would they sell supers only in America to the general public? It's the people you have to convince the government follows in order to get their votes.

I hope Deep comes back to New York and the Seven in the next season. I am not sure what they are doing with that character. Seeing as how they are somewhat following the comics, he is the only member of The Seven to continue with the whole superhero business after they are brought down. I am just curious to see what happens with that guy and how it plays into the storyline. There has got to be some intersection at some point.

The baby wasn't a Spice Girl.

Preach soikang.
But no this show is fun.

Your going to feel silly when Disney takes its place as the religion maker for the n.w.o and people worship the super heroes they create using deep state technology.

i'd totally forgotten about this show

Iirc he just doesn't care, Maeve is freaking out he just kind of says "oh well" and bails

In the comic iirc someone kicks out the cockpit window for some reason that makes the plane crash, hence Homelander saying the n-word

#BelieveSurvivors

Billy Butcher Did Nothing Wrong

Attached: 438F03AB-BD03-4650-A599-FA70B57E8F62.png (657x527, 22K)

No she didnt

What would you do in place of a Butcher, knowing your wife cucked you hard?

start a threesome and enjoy some superpowered dick

well now you have to kill them both, its in the koran

The comic is a good read but start at the beginning because its totally different

More retarded but also more fun

I could see butcher giving this exact reasoning, with the appropriate amount of cheek.

have sex

I saw the thumbnail and assumed this was a "characters who did nothing wrong" thread

sex is an unnecessary ploy marketed by kikes to sell birth control

Is banshee good? He's the only reason I want to watch it.

Those two women in the police shoot out. He just lasered them dead..

i can't believe my boy was cucked by that whore
he deserved better

Attached: 1566534134719.webm (960x408, 505K)

no one thinks this, faggot

>give up 30+ years of wizard powers
I don't think so, loser.

Ok Jigsaw

i hope deep gets his cock sucked again, then has to go on an apology tour once more. every season, it just keeps happening and he slips into more depression

i'd try to kill her

She was very clearly into it.
>smiled at him as they met up
>let him lead her into the room
>hours pass and she exits slowly with her heels in hand, looking around to make sure no one saw her before she slips them on and walks away
That and Homelander never mentioned rape when he was asking why Billy was pissed off at him. He just assumed that Billy was blaming him for his wifes "death".
She was clearly just a slut who cheated. You can tell just how excited she was being noticed by Homelander at the party they met at, and how much she loved hearing that they'd talk more later

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Thats what you noticed?

I'm more so surprised that the public is so accepting of his killings as long as he hides behind self defense
>basically a fucking god
>super speed and flight
>bullet proof and shown to be strong enough to survive a bomb two feet away from him
>"You don't get it guys, I HAD to kill this criminal with a gun, he shot at me!"
I mean it's fucking bizarre. It's common knowledge that he's bullet proof, yet they still kill criminals and then stage shootings to justify the murders

What's the consensus on this? Is it pozzed bullshit?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i hate whooooores

I think those can somewhat be explained away easily
>America, greatest country in the world baby!
And as to why no one becomes a villain
>"Heroes are chosen by God!"
Basically implying only the worthy are born with powers

he is literally a heartless psychopath

The really retarded thing is that the cycle of revenge would fucking end with killing A-Train. He joined Butcher to get revenge on A-Train, and ended up doing nothing but killing Translucent, ultimately making that murder pointless in the grand scheme of him getting revenge.
Not to mention A-Train was never going to become a good guy. He had zero remorse about running through a woman, even joking about swallowing one of her molars, "like a fly on the highway".

Call me edgy if you want, I think they should have just let A-Train fucking die

Probably kill her. She basically destroyed his whole life doing what she did, and couldn't even have the decency to have Vaught stage her death, instead letting him believe for how many years that she's missing and could potentially be found one day.

Looks like a nonchalant whoops face to me.

>3 Skinny Arabs with box cutters
How is that even threatening?
Guy with the gun is the only threat and if he shoots itd be a pressure break

>or how seemingly not a single one of them decided to become a supervillain.
they did. Homelander is just a beast that can speed blitz anybody or heat vison them

Attached: woops.png (812x482, 564K)

What body type is this?

Goomba

Read the comic book, the show is shit with exception of The Deep

The comic doesn't know what subtlety is

They wanted the Christian demographic with them, not against them so they played the “Supers are chosen by god, just like America, which is why they only appear in America. If you love god you should support supers” angle.

This is my read on it as well. She can’t take her eyes off Homelander at the Christmas Party until Butcher distracts her.

It will still be retarded though. I mean she didn’t just walk out on her husband, she had a whole life, other family. Any explanation is going to be lame. There is basically no possibility for her to be a fully realized character now. Given that it’s been 8 fucking years whatever reasoning exists has to have motivated her for that long. Lust for Homelander, near religious worship of Supes, love of her (unborn) child aren’t going to cut it. Especially after the only characterization of the character is that she’s got the maturity level of a teenage groupie at a rock concert.

That was rad but I wish he'd used slightly different language. Laser sounds dumb as a verb.
>i'll incinerate every last fucking one of you

Move on and find another woman like a sane person

but i'm insane tho

>tfw you just know Frenchie is eventually going to die

Attached: 1543055904894.png (634x483, 341K)

I found out in the comics apparently Frenchie isn't even french and his actor is israeli so I dislike him now

Imagine being a normie getting fucked by Superman, how do you not die?

Doesn't he specifically ask if there's a way to right the plane without the left console? I genuinely remember him being a bit nervous and "Oh, fucked that one up" about the situation.

>quirky
you haven't watched it have you? the whole reason why it's so good is because it's all played straight and takes the subject matter 100% seriously
if this was another overly self-aware fart-snifing indulgence of some pretentious fag director nobody would care about it here

Little bumps bump

Attached: 1582788607362.jpg (700x703, 74K)

I'm guessing in the show he's supposed to be Algerian

i wanna suck that nipples

Just the right size

Why did she sit in the park or whatever for hours doing nothing then?

in the comics he's implied to be a french foreign legion soldier who went insane and thinks he's the most french man to ever live

Me too, should have killed A-Train, but he pussied out like a boss.

homelander brought the baby into the room

better than in the comics, where butcher defeats a-train off screen, ties him up and lets hughie kick his head off

>tfw they cast a jewish actress to play our guy stormfront

Attached: >tfw.jpg (320x180, 8K)

I don't mind that he made the decision to save him, I mind that he does it instantly without even taking a moment to think "hey, if I just walk away now my problems are over".

I also thought it was pretty retarded that Butcher decided to go fuck with Homelander over saving the boys despite making the call earlier to give Homelander immunity to protect the boys.

Why the fuck is needing supes in the military a reason to keep Vought around, anyway? The government already has a sample of their super serum. Vought is 99% PR/costuming/crime stats/bullshit, just shut down Vought and hire the supes into the military directly. Or just recruit supes who aren't affiliated with Vought.

I really like this show but I'm worried they shat the bed with the last couple episodes.

this is your brain on unironic capeshit

holy fuck every time I hear about how the comic is different it's different in the most retarded way possible

I was leaning towards Eric Kripke being a hack for making the tone way too similar to Supernatural but god damn I guess he did a bang up job adapting this shit.

Folk from discord i think.

Attached: 1583187300469.png (2452x1910, 1.08M)

>Anyone read the comics, does the plot holds on well after what we saw in the ending of the first season?

They aren't following the comics. The comics aren't all that great anyway and the show is a big improvement.

>just upload a HD uncompressed video from your phone at 30,000ft bro

you cant just shut down a company and repossess their intellectual property user
imagine if obama shut down boeing and started building their jets, the stock market would implode

Attached: Erin Moriarty Starlight.webm (640x800, 3M)

>can fortnite dance
>can eat babies
>can defeat homelander
>can sort of fly a plane
is there anything black noir cant do?

the show came out in late July, which was like 7 months ago. of course season 2 isn't here yet. it'll probably come out in july or august. maybe later if coronavirus delays production.

train legs

Because she's contemplating about how she cheated on her husband and now has to give up her life as she knows it because she got pregnant. She thought she was just going to have a fling with Homelander and her husband would never find out, but now she has to abandon her husband forever.
She might not have liked the idea of leaving her life behind, but she still cheated willingly and abandoned Butch

The issue is that the formula they have is designed to be pumped into babies and they grow up with powers. Homelander himself said that he ended up killing dozens of people trying to give an adult powers. He probably did it with hostages like lab rats. The US government isn't going to find dozens of volunteers to willingly die to the compound V

was it worth it?

Attached: casa bonita.png (638x359, 263K)

Attached: homelander.jpg (617x421, 37K)

Me but unironically

I think he kills more like a wild animal, like a lion. If he's hungry for killing he'll fill his boots but there's plenty of food so he's not always hungry. He might appear human for a while but people are just fodder to him

Ironic capeshit is still capeshit

>killing an innocent for no reason.
It's ok if you have a reason ???

>The Boys is definitely very different from other capeshit because the superheroes are evil, and stuff. It's so smart and mature. No other movie or tv show has EVER done this concept ever. So dark and gritty. Not to mention quotable af!!! Homelander?? /ourguy/!

Attached: 1556380400167.jpg (450x350, 93K)

yes libtard

>Butcher constantly tells people 'you're gonna love this' while leading them deeper into bullshit
>Homelander tells Butcher 'you're gonna love this' before absolutely bringing his world crashing down with the reveal of Butcher's wife being alive and raising Homelander's kid

I like this show.

Attached: The-Boys-Season-1-Finale-You-Found-Me-1[1].jpg (426x254, 22K)

>Homelander fucking lazered his only weakness
>The only thing that could potentially be his weakness now is his son who has probably been raised in a loving environment
>He's still young enough for Homelander to corrupt, and the doctor and his mother foolishly did not tell him about Homelander being his dad and being fucked up
>All he knows about Homelander is that he's the worlds greatest hero, and now his father
It could be kino, but it feels like it's gonna go down two very obvious paths, either Homelander succeeds in corrupting the kid, or the kid starts to see how fucked up Homelander is and opposes him, potentially getting killed unless he is somehow more powerful, which he probably will be

Someone paid a lot of money for them and they are going to get their money's worth!

Yeah, a lot of super powers are pretty dumb. I'm not saying it's certain, but my interpretation was that was intentionally silly sounding while also being chilling. A juxtaposition of cartoon logic and psychopathy.

Homelander is 100% killing his kid, either intentionally or unintentionally. If the first episode of the first season closes off with Homelander doing some casual child murder to further his goals you can bet it's gonna be a recurring theme.

Is Black Noir going to be a clone in the series too

the only thing that is good about this show is this guy.
everything else sucks horribly, what a waste of time.

I'm pretty sure there's no way he could kill his kid unintentionally that won't feel fucking stupid. He's lived his whole life with his powers, he absolutely has complete control over them.

How about a big zinc box that he thinks someone he's miffed about is in, say, Butcher, but actually it's his son inside?

Homelander could smirk and crush it to the size of a pebble before ol' Billy walks around the corner with a cuppa tea in hand

it's actually good. it's like post-capeshit. I only wish they made karl urban's character australian because for some inexplicable reason he can't do an english accent despite being a literal anglo descendant.

Nah, that's just dumb. Homelander might not be a genius, but he's got good intuition about when he's being lied to or tricked. All it took was a single comment for him to realize the doctor lied about his son. And he's fucking invincible. If he thinks someone he hates is inside a box he'll just open up the fucking box to make sure.

Noir.

You lost.

Hilary won the popular vote

it was also a fucking clone of homelander
anyone who actually thinks that baby came out of that bitch's dry cunt is retarded

>tfw we will never get Little Nina in the show
Das rite, fuck adaptions.

>The comic is a good read
It really isn't and i say that as a massive Ennis fanboy. Only Ennis' Crossed stuff is worse. Punisher MAX, Hitman, Preacher and his run on Hellblazer are all miles above The Boys.

HAHAHA READ THE COMIC
Billy Butcher is NOT a good guy

Attached: butcher.png (805x515, 328K)

>clearly
You must be young

Remidner that Stormfront was made into a woman, so she could be rammed by three black cocks at once

Attached: the boys stormfront.jpg (640x640, 71K)

because the company wants to portray the supes as angels/jesus

is that Karl in the back?

It's still in line with the idea of corporations pushing spiritualism and self-loathing.

This. It's a major theme of the show

Supes are just the white people of this universe