If Jiggy isn’t in this, we riot

If Jiggy isn’t in this, we riot

Attached: 0E108226-B9B5-4D56-BF2C-DC55A11B0260.jpg (800x1233, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3348730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this Book of Saw and where can I read it? Did John Kramer write it?

Yes

Attached: A329E173-6E63-42B3-9FD0-86F686E1F7EE.jpg (1580x683, 74K)

Wrong. It would be called the book of Jigsaw, you retard

What the fuck does it mean?

It's just a title to let us known it's a separate chapter in the saw franchise. Hence Saw 3D was called the final chapter. Spiral is a new chapter, with a new killer, and new cops. 2 different chapters from the saw universe

>new killer

Fuck this shit

Saw 3D being called "final chapter" doesn't mean shit anymore because Jigsaw exists

imdb.com/title/tt3348730/

Oh god, Chris Rock has a large role. That's not gonna be good.

I didn't say Saw 3D was the final Saw film. I said it was part of that chapter in the saw universe. Jigsaw, Hoffman, Rigg, Gordan, Adam, Billy the Puppet are all part of 1 chapter in the Saw universe. Saw 1-7 and Jigsaw is one chapter.

Spiral is the start of a brand new chapter in the Saw universe. Hence the name, From the Book of Saw. New killer, new motive, new protagonists, new decade.

Think of Jigsaw and his killings as chapter 1. The new killer from Spiral will be chapter 2. Both of these chapters take place in the book of saw

What do you expect? Jigsaw is dead. Amanda is dead. Hoffman is dead (confirmed in the Saw 3D commentary). Gordon won't comeback due the actor having legal issues you can look it up. Logan could be it sure but fans hate how forced he was thrown in the story and how Jiggy has a dozen apprentices.

They might as well start fresh.

Didn’t they already confirm he doesn’t make a cameo? Could be subversion.

Have it be an alternate universe Jigsaw where he cured himself of cancer

Yes, it's confirmed Jigsaw and Gordon and Hoffman will not appear. They said there will be references to the previous films but there's gonna be a new killer and motive, totally unrelated to Jigsaw

This killer was likely inspired by Jigsaw but has his own code and tests

OK retard

Who cares if Jig isn't in this. I just want traps and convoluted plot twists

What exactly do you mean 'killer'? Jigsaw never killed anyone.

Oh stfu

OK brainlet ur the worst kind of saw fan

>it's confirmed Jigsaw and Gordon and Hoffman will not appear.
Then I straight up don't care, into the trash it goes.

The worst kind of Saw fan is a realist about what the series is?

Good. Leave you fake fan

False you don't speak for us