ANOTHER DECADE OF MCUSHIT LET'S GOOOO

ANOTHER DECADE OF MCUSHIT LET'S GOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-124921.png (1080x2220, 745.86K)

Can't wait to watch the latest Marvel films while I eat a fairly small amount of McDonalds for an average-sized person.

Attached: fairly small.jpg (1080x1080, 241.08K)

WOOOOOOOO YEAH I LOVE SUPER HERO MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Men won't be here until 2025 at the earliest. We basically know what's coming in 2024 already along with 2023.

There isn’t much density to it. I could eat it easily.

it does seem like an adverage-sized potion I would agree.

I'm excited for more Spider-Man projects

Attached: miles_morales.jpg (1600x1164, 100.32K)

do people actually think a corporation as big as Disney/Marvel only makes stuff 2 years ahead?
I bet that stuff looks way smaller in real life without filters

Who would win in a fight between Moviebob and Chris?

Attached: C45DC262-1158-4D21-B56D-717F35AAC5E1.jpg (655x1200, 161.16K)

Press F for the comics, once X-Men and Fantastic Four debuts in the MCU there will be nothing safe from synergy, at this points they should totally retcon the whole 616 universe

>no garlic, jalapenos or basic as fuck sallad on the burgers
what the fuck is wrong with merican mcdonalds?

What a childish view of superman

>childish view on a children's characters
user?

A microscopic amount of McDonalds

>Multiple Man hogs 4 spots
The fucker. At least give one to Strong Guy.

If they can get Cerise and Rachel Summers Phoenix to the big screen then all is forgiven.

>another decade
No shit. They're currently doing Kang. They have to do a Spider-Man college trilogy, the X-Men, and Galactus on top of a Midnight Sons story and a Dark Avengers story. It'll take at least 20-30 more years for them to exhaust literally everything they can possibly use from Marvel.

Well I'm already fucking exhausted of this multiverse shit. Can we go back to simple, lower stakes stories about a single character? Shang-Chi was a step in the right direction.

Nuke of america fucking when?

Attached: 9A34A6C6-A262-4771-90CD-5ACD9A827664.jpg (912x707, 134.31K)

>Shang-Chi was a step in the right direction.

they even turned Shang-Chi from kung fu James Bond into generic superhero character

Hopefully in a separate universe and segregated from the MCU.

>They have to do a Spider-Man college trilogy,
Only if Sony agrees to it.

what is it with Bob and the MCU anyway?

you also forget the part where they plan to reboot iron man and captain america and all the other characters they killed off

I can't imagine thinking that the MCU's version of the X-Men is going to be any good.

He's a Disney boy. He loves anything that comes from the mouse. He gave that shitty Mulan remake an 8/10. He especially hates anything from WarnerBrothers. He gave Batman a 6/10 and started the review by yelling "IT'S NOT GOOD, NOT GREAT. OKAY? OKAY." in a really butthurt way.

Bob is my favorite lolcow. Truly a masterclass in brand loyalty.

When America nuked Japan, it gave us Anime and Manga, so if we nuke America then our comics and cartoons will immediately become superior to the rest of the world.

Nah we need another depression. That's what kick-started so much American creativity. We unironically need to suffer again. Creatives these days are too comfortable, they need to fear for their livelihoods before we get good comics and cartoons again.

Not that user... but, it's super weird that there's adults obsessing for hours over if a fictional character would beat another from a completely unrelated franchise.
Fanfiction, i get.
But when there's someone wading through hundreds of issues/chapters or rewatching every episode in search of that time Cornholeman punched a moon during the hyper secret crisis of 1980 or Sushi Okinomiyaki fought a pervert demon from the ninth hell and defeated it with a certain forbidden technique that raped his soul... that's way too much.

No no no no, what if instead, we take a gigantic pie and we submerge ourselves in it and then once we emerge we will become smart

Attached: C3A7B046-CB81-4F1C-A73B-3230832A91A8.jpg (600x391, 30.12K)

Ironically, Bob is somewhat right with that comment. It’s easy as fuck, though ill advised, to eat more than one burger from McDonalds. The real issue for most people would be the fries and the soda which are on par with any other fries or soda

Kys you human fucking turd

Attached: 1586989639404.jpg (803x803, 114.85K)

He's definitely right, but fat guys should avoid bragging about eating a lot of junk food. He's just asking for it at that point.

I agree with everything this man says

Attached: EDC651A7-38A7-4680-912E-B571CD1E4C47.jpg (3250x4333, 2.35M)

yummy

Have you watched Moon Knight? Because that's literally what it is.

>They're currently doing Kang.
Holy shit, what a trashfire.

Attached: 20200719_153922.png (400x400, 235.54K)

No I got burnt out on MCU shows after falcon and what if but I'll check that out

>power scaler is a sort of title now
Jesus fuck.
If these people put in 15% of that effort on something worthwhile, they'd be making bank.

Instead they are arguing over which fictional character wins in an imaginary fight

But then what other country will people whine is the cause of all the worlds problems while simultaneously asking for hand outs from all the time?

1000 years of darkness

you didnt watch shang chi did you? not only did it suck ass, but it also used a bunch of multiverse shit

Kazakhstan because Borat is there

Attached: A55D3236-4E40-4F2F-BAB4-22DBA045419C.jpg (1385x2048, 667.03K)

Where do you live that has jalepeños in mcdonalds burgers? Where I'm at the only spice you get is at burger king
Well, that and non-chain burger places

It'll fail

I fucking hate multiverse shit. It's never any good, but ever since Crisis on Infinite Earths it's a staple of comics and now it's infected the movies. I hate how it's taken over the MCU especially, given that all they're doing with it is cameos of actors from older, better movies
The only good multiverse story I can think of is Into the Spider-Verse and that's because the focus isn't really on multiverse bullshit at all. It's just an excuse to get the characters together and that's it

>The only good multiverse story I can think of is Into the Spider-Verse and that's because the focus isn't really on multiverse bullshit at all.
It is entirely focused on multiverse bullshit, dangling memberberries on your face with extremely diluted, marketable versions of Spider-Men.

Is that even possible anymore? The MCU's went from a bunch of movies to a staple of American culture, as sad as that fucking is. Hell maybe the governments been using it to push propaganda all this time and they personally fund them.

we gotta gather up archives of everything first so it survives the bombing

Real burgers don't hqve sallad that's just decoration that makes it look good in photos

The multiverse in that is just an excuse to get two Spider-Men together. The other ones (Ham, Noir, Gwen, Peni) don't really factor into the plot. They don't go for easy nostalgia based on bringing back old characters, nor do they make it an exercise in seeing how many variations on Spidey they can shove on screen like the original Spider-Verse comic was
A multiverse story that actually dangles marketable memberberries is No Way Home. That whole film was based around:
>WOAH VILLAINS YOU REMEMBER FROM THE GOOD FILMS WE DIDN'T MAKE, AND A COUPLE FROM THE SHITTY ONES TOO
>AND THE SPIDER-MEN FROM THOSE FILMS *MIGHT* BE IN THERE TOO, BUT WE WON'T TELL DESPITE THE MANY MANY LEAKS
>ALSO DAREDEVIL AND DR STRANGE
it was literally made for the sole purpose of bullshit multiverse spectacle and as a result NWH was almost entirely nonsensical and required Strange and Tom Holland to become morons just so that plot could happen

After watching Moon Knight give Hawkeye a chance it's charming enough.

>it was literally made for the sole purpose of bullshit multiverse spectacle and as a result NWH was almost entirely nonsensical and required Strange and Tom Holland to become morons just so that plot could happen
I roll my eyes when people complain about the Morbius post-credits scenes because it's hypocritical to complain about that when they were raving about a movie that made no fucking sense just a couple of months ago.

Anyone else probably thinks "holy shit Marvel is kinda played out," but this fat fuck still loves lapping the capeshit up to the end of the time.

This dude is so mindlessly allegiant to his brands he referred to the Nintendo-Sega console competition as "his Vietnam"

"power levels" is the most autistic fucking shit. Just play a goddamn tabletop RPG.

If anything he probably rated Mulan high just because there was a quasi-conservative backlash about Disney filming it in the region of China where the CCP puts Uyghurs in concentration camps. Bootlicking Disney and Xi to own the chuds is peak Movieblob.

yummy...

>The multiverse in that is just an excuse to get two Spider-Men together. The other ones (Ham, Noir, Gwen, Peni) don't really factor into the plot. They don't go for easy nostalgia based on bringing back old characters
The entire movie is an elaborate attempt to make Miles not look like shit by having bum Peter and even shallower, jobbier Spider-Men hold his hand.
>>WOAH VILLAINS YOU REMEMBER FROM THE GOOD FILMS WE DIDN'T MAKE, AND A COUPLE FROM THE SHITTY ONES TOO
>>AND THE SPIDER-MEN FROM THOSE FILMS *MIGHT* BE IN THERE TOO, BUT WE WON'T TELL DESPITE THE MANY MANY LEAKS
You just described Spider-verse, only we got unfulfilling shit versions of existing characters, from heroes to villains, to prop up Miles, whereas Holland got his shit kicked in while the others shined. NWH is Spider-verse with substance.

616 ended in the early 90s.

Sega was winning and then Nintendo got Street Fighter II and then Sega got uncensored Mortal Kombat. It was over when Nintendo got uncensored Mortal Kombat 2 and the pettiness of Sega's Japan branch towards Sega's American branch pretty much drove the company into the ground.

>maybe