Uncut Gems 2019 1080p BluRay REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-iFT

Uncut Gems 2019 1080p BluRay REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-iFT

Attached: MV5BZDhkMjUyYjItYWVkYi00YTM5LWE4MGEtY2FlMjA3OThlYmZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_SX300.jpg (300x468, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/ReviewScrew/
twitter.com/thereviewscrew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do the janitors keep allowing the Safdie Brothers to post their film on this board over and over again? It’s a pirate link but regardless they’d probably consider it a bid to tap into the Yea Forums ethos.

I could see if Uncut Gems was good, but it’s just a dishonest version of Training Day, but with the races and motivations now inverted—Ethan Hawke’s character is now played by Lakeith Stanfield, and Denzel Washington’s character is now played by Adam Sandler.

Please stop posting Uncut Gems, and to further comment on it’s identity, it belongs firmly to the comedic actor gone serious genre: Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, Bill Hader in Barry, and now Adam Sandler in Uncut Gems. (But what about Punch Drunk Love, Adam was serious in that movie before everyone else) PDL is a self-inverted attempt at the superhero genre, it existed solely as an experiment by Paul Thomas Anderson in an attempt to subvert the Superman and Lois Lane dynamic. Adam Sandler and Emily Watson are supposed to be the anti-thesis of Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder.

Please stop discussing Uncut Gems. It’s nothing but a 2 hour ode to dishonesty and I’m tired of seeing it on this board.

pussy bitch

there was already web rip.

>dishonesty
Explain.

safdies can shill as much as they want :)

Attached: image.jpg (730x795, 197K)

>web rip.

Attached: aa (9).jpg (1280x720, 180K)

reminder that this is Review Screw

Attached: twitter reddit literal who videogame crossposter.jpg (1496x894, 617K)

I will post about this film for the next 5 decades ATLEAST on this very board you absolute redditor

>Why do the janitors keep allowing the Safdie Brothers to post their film on this board over and over again? It’s a pirate link but regardless they’d probably consider it a bid to tap into the Yea Forums ethos.
>I could see if Uncut Gems was good, but it’s just a dishonest version of Training Day, but with the races and motivations now inverted—Ethan Hawke’s character is now played by Lakeith Stanfield, and Denzel Washington’s character is now played by Adam Sandler.
>Please stop posting Uncut Gems, and to further comment on it’s identity, it belongs firmly to the comedic actor gone serious genre: Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad, Bill Hader in Barry, and now Adam Sandler in Uncut Gems. (But what about Punch Drunk Love, Adam was serious in that movie before everyone else) PDL is a self-inverted attempt at the superhero genre, it existed solely as an experiment by Paul Thomas Anderson in an attempt to subvert the Superman and Lois Lane dynamic. Adam Sandler and Emily Watson are supposed to be the anti-thesis of Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder.
>Please stop discussing Uncut Gems. It’s nothing but a 2 hour ode to dishonesty and I’m tired of seeing it on this board.

Attached: 1573442915662.png (231x218, 8K)

Attached: T6YO2.jpg (250x339, 29K)

oy vey das kg eh

Attached: cringe.jpg (600x532, 39K)

Can you prove that it's him and not some LARPer from here pretending to be him?

he himself acknowledges it and cried like a redditor when he was exposed "how can people have so much time omg"

I mean check it yourself
reddit.com/user/ReviewScrew/
twitter.com/thereviewscrew

>ode to dishonesty and I’m tired of seeing it on this board
sort of like a tripcode?

Thanks op. I was afraid to stream the webrip on twitch to my friends. One time I restreamed TCM from Netflix to YouTube in a private stream and i got banned within 5 minutes. I was under the impression all Netflix content has a hidden audio to autodetect streams and cut them off.

>I could see if Uncut Gems was good, but it’s just a dishonest version of Training Day,
a lukewarm albeit novel take

>it belongs firmly to the comedic actor gone serious genre
please don't equate Bill Hader to the likes of Bryan Cranston and Adam Sandler

sage

awful fucking movie

you dont like bill hader???

tits or gtfo

BASED

go play your playstation redditscrew
forever exposed, you will never escape it

ARNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Schizo detected.