Midge

midge

Attached: 025A62B5-F555-4DB5-BD8D-3A727665951F.jpg (2548x3185, 829K)

midget is shorter than his wife....bruh

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2020-02-21 at 14.39.58.jpg (720x798, 79K)

Someone post the pasta about his daughter

Attached: 0410a66a-aca8-4917-aac2-167fd86cd85e.jpg (927x536, 57K)

Kick, toss, starve or kidnap?

WARWICK, I WANT TO PLAY A GAME
YOU ARE LOCKED IN THIS ROOM AND THE DOOR WILL ONLY OPEN IN 3 HOURS
UNFORTUNATELY, THE ROOM IS SLOWLY BEING PUMPED WITH NERVE GAS THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM IN TWO HOURS
ON THE SHELF IS THE ANTIDOTE TO THE DEADLY POISON
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE IS ACQUIRE IT
LIVE OR DIE, MAKE YOUR SELECTION NOW

Attached: s-l640.jpg (311x640, 23K)

Jesus, i would kill my parents if they brought me to life like this

>2 kids die of condensed dwarfism
>still have more kids

Attached: owie.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Does Warwick purposely let his son walk around with smashed in teeth just to boost himself up?

toss
by kicking

Attached: midge on wall.png (623x192, 28K)

Would you a little woman?

Attached: 123.jpg (1067x1700, 185K)

Attached: Untitled-design-13-9.jpg (1710x900, 96K)

Kek

Slightly off-topic but can a normal human bean and a midget breed a normal human bean or will it be midge?

Yes.

Attached: 24869A3C-37EC-45D1-89A8-5F9BD7421A33.jpg (633x838, 70K)

Attached: DAqCE5kXgAAcNUb.jpg (634x839, 114K)

little woman; big farts

Yes, no question.

Someone post the tweet of him about someone on Yea Forums

what would you do to them? bite their ankles?

how old are those kids?

Of course, they could fight back less than a normal woman.

you'd just get a manlet

Midget's genetics will fade off if the offspring breed normal people

WHY WOULD YOU CREATE MORE MIDGETS?
YOU JUST GET OFF ON THEM SUFFERING LIKE YOU HAD TO?

Cheers!

Would you?

Attached: 456465.jpg (2014x2519, 2.56M)

Twice.

hollywood needs its midget actors, might as well farm them instead of recruiting them from the rabble

This, what the fuck. At least adopt a kid who will have an actual chance in life, these kids are fucked

Both are la creatura tier

no
the odd proportions are unarousing

Somebody post it

I have some old Willow merchandise I was waiting to sell on ebay after one of you incels finally turned the meme into reality. Thanks for nothing you fucking shits

same reason why pugs are legal. we are against genocide

intentionally having midget childrens

in a world where everyone is a midget, one tall man decided to kickstart a revolution

If they keep breeding down the line with other midgets do they keep getting smaller? Could we possibly, through artificial selection, create the smallest midget? How far could we go with this? Nanometres?

The meteoric rise of warick posting and subsequent short lifespan are a mystery to me. Why did it drop off so suddenly? Seemed like it just vanished overnight

forever 12

Yes but not Terra, she's a cunt
Jasmine's the patricians choice

Attached: 1557529401464.jpg (683x1024, 42K)

this is interesting, would like to know at what point brain size becomes too detrimental to intelligence, imagine possibility of cat sized people with above average intelligence, thtats pretty need

looks ugly as fuck, but I'd hit it from behind

and to add imagine fucking them, its like a cock sleeve

Imagine the pride you would be feeling on the day of reckoning, the day that professional actor Warwick Davis finally brings Hiroshimoot into court for his many crimes. Warwick strides into the courtroom, only taking eighteen minutes to get from the door to the prosecution's table. He gets a lift up to his seat from his lawyer, and they begin their examination. Hiroshima is smiling wickedly, despite all this, and he looks almost godlike in the high heavens of the witness box, a mountain of stairs and wood insurmountable to poor Warwick.

"And you provided a forum for these trolls to make threats on my client's life, isn't that Mr. Miyamoto?!" says the prosecutor, his booming voice hurting Warwick's ears.

Nagasaki grins broadly and states, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact," and proceeds to dab. The wind currents from his arm pick up Warwick and whisk him up through the courtroom until he crashes in the stands. The laughter of the many giants around him is deafening. The judge proclaims that Hashimoto is not only based, but redpilled, and slams his gavel--a weapon so large it could crush Warwick's entire family with a single swing. Warwick desperately tries to plead for mercy as the court's pet beetle crawls into the room to devour him. The judge decides that Warwick's daughter must also be used as a cock-sleeve because death is far too kind for a midge. The American jury engages in a standing ovation.

Warwick is taken into the jaws of the beetle, but miraculously, he fits through the atoms of his teeth and survives--only for there to be a surge of pain--he's struck by an electron and dies in agony. His body is burned to a crisp, and appears like little more than a blackened scrap of french fry in the bottom of a bag of McDonalds.

Hirosaki shoves that speck up his ass, and dabs once more.

I think it will "peak" around Verne Troyer size. With VERY tall people you have a limit where any further height would include health problems and the body being to unbalanced to function properly. You could have extremely tiny people but i suspect they would be too handicapped to function or that the diminished brain size would mean they would be less intelligent.

>midget black bull.png
>how can white midgetlets even compete?

midgets nigga, fattest asses. tightest pussy.

the extreme amounts of cooms i've dedicted to jemma

Do femidgets brap?

can you go balls deep in a midge poon if you have a big dick?

Attached: 1.jpg (389x418, 19K)

Imagine drones swooping down and picking up his family one by one and taking them up into the heavens never to be seen again

Why aren't there little people with the proportions of a 6'4" Chad, but 2'8" tall?

Lady Gaga?

Under-fucking-rated

Imagine being a one foot tall Chad riding a Maine Coon into battle against a rival tribe.

Oh man, that could result in some kind of espionage shit. Bioengineer a midget so small no one would notice it and send it to assassinate enemy leaders by strategically piercing blood vessels. Would be kino.

Me on the bottom right

>Shadow of the Colossus/MGS ripoff directed by Hideo Kojima
gib.

Attached: 6A7DFA68-4AF9-4DBD-AD44-0161588AED1D.jpg (479x640, 95K)

Imagine having a dick, but still being 1/3rd a man

>tfw no 3 feet tall amazonian wife
I can't keep going bros...

Warwick Davis :
1 wife
2 children
$8,000,000

this thread :
0 wife
0 children (cumsocks dont count)
$143

>when you don't feel like a victim and some retard starts screaming when you exercising basic reproductive rights

Attached: 1423787696692.png (397x546, 346K)

.5 wife
1 child cumulatively
Money doesn’t buy happiness, Warwick.

That's the brilliant thing, jigsaw could never be charged with murder because midge fucks aren't human beings.

You could combine all the specimens in that picture and still not be able to make up a proper human being.

I've got autism, and there's no way I wanna have any kids. Aside from a ton of physical problems as well, I almost wonder if I'm not some low-visibility genetic fuckup. Diverticulousis, asthma, diabetes, some kind of hallucinatory problem. It's just fucked up to willingly pass that on.

Who is this?

>court's pet beetle
Ya got me there. +1

Jemma Suicide.

They cannot wipe properly. Arms are too short.

Just think... The powers that be might already have created a race of nano-midgets to spy on us and perhaps even manipulate our brainwaves already. We have no way of knowing.

any nudes?

You don't even need drones, his kids can't ever go near Alaska, or an eagle will snatch them for dinner.

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being a midge.

Yes. I'd ideally want 7 of them to do a rule-63 snow white fantasy with each having sexual twists on the personality traits.

>Bashful
Shy and cute, her slow self esteem makes her incredibly submissive
>Dopey
A doped-up party girl up for anything because she won't remember it the next morning
>Doc
The smart one with a sexy teacher/librarian/nerd vibe
>Grumpy
Feisty with a dirty mouth. Will try to dominate you despite her size (and succeed if she gets you in restraints)
>Sneezy
She's always getting herself wet
>Sleepy
Lazy and never leaves the bed. Happy to let you do anything to her so long as she doesn't have to do anything
>Happy
High-energy nympho

Attached: IMG_20200303_233430.jpg (204x712, 70K)

he's the only one that lacks a cranial deformity.

Have a you

>Rewatched an idiot abroad
>Warwick starts talking about acting
>Karl immediately shuts him down telling him dressing up as a bear isn't really acting
>Makes him climb into a basket attached to helium balloons at the mercy of gypsy kids
>Makes him get on stage of a freakshow
>Makes him cry climbing the stairs to a temple
Midgets, do we need 'em?

Attached: 1578481724040.gif (320x180, 2.29M)

head shaped like a fucken orange

>have an much rarer, worse form of dwarfism than normal dwarfs
>knowingly produce children with this form of dwarfism

Should be illegal

I guess he likes tall girls

LE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XD LE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XD LE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XDLE FUCK LE TRANNY LE FUCK LE MIDGET XD

Attached: 1561096211930[1].png (782x758, 132K)

i unironically would

Wouldn't work, gas rises so he wouldn't be affected