/trek/

Hasperat Tonight Edition

Attached: hasperat again.jpg (475x363, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md8-VKPL9sA
youtube.com/watch?v=44952gWebas
youtu.be/jw41pJtU6eY?t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong

Attached: 1401537360544.jpg (400x397, 24K)

always and forever based

>Didn't root out the Bajoran vermin when he had the chance
>Did nothing wrong
I don't think so, bub

Now this is a proper beginning to a /trek/ thread

Attached: simpleas.jpg (720x540, 71K)

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728K)

Best edition, I want to taste Ro's spicy hasperat, ifyouknowwhatImean.

Attached: 1582573223942.jpg (690x530, 74K)

BASED

Attached: 1534009845191.jpg (800x507, 236K)

based riker9.jpg poster

Why are Bajoran women so fuckable?

>I ordered them to go out there and kill Bajoran SCUM. And they came back covered in blood. But they felt CLEAN. And why was that Major? Because they WERE clean! What you call genocide, I call a day's work.

>Computer, create holographic duplicate of Dr. Crusher.
>Remove clothing. Increase size to eighty feet.
>Set AI type to teasing and dominant.
>Disable safety protocols.

Attached: 1205638729.jpg (694x530, 64K)

It's telling that deep down they wanted to fuck each other and finally did so in 'Conundrum'.

I know just the man who can answer that question

Attached: Star Trek DS9 the absolute state of Dukat.png (960x908, 1.75M)

They all spiritual and enlightened n' sheeeit. Also firey.

Ughn!

Attached: intothewind_041.jpg (692x530, 82K)

Attached: 1544439352390.jpg (1280x960, 177K)

>Computer, create three simulations of Deanna Troi, as she appeared in 2364, 2365 and 2371.
>Make them all highly attracted to me and sexually aggressive.
>Disengage safety protocols and seal holodeck doors.

Attached: BH.jpg (777x437, 162K)

R is for...

Attached: Riker smile.jpg (1200x680, 54K)

Attached: dukatpretends.png (600x463, 83K)

Finally someone starts a /trek/ thread right

Attached: 1528485363867.png (720x543, 433K)

Attached: 1581279178746.gif (498x498, 3.71M)

>Make them all highly attracted to me
Unable to comply. Please restate the desired parameters.

Fuark!

Attached: Kira Starfleet.jpg (954x1080, 425K)

Normal words but a dog

ro

Attached: Star Trek TNG Ro Laren art.jpg (911x911, 224K)

>Make them all highly promiscuous to men.
>Play program.

Why did a Starfleet unform increase her attractiveness by a factor of 10?

*ahem* breasts so heavy and full they could feed ethiopia and an ass so fat that when she walk it's like damn, sounds like the percussion section of a marching band is coming down the street.

Attached: barclay.jpg (311x321, 8K)

>They ignore you as they don't consider you enough of a man

Of course, Michelle Forbes turned down a recurring role as Ro, which is why she barely appeared after S5. Then she turned down having Ro as a regular on DS9, which they turned into Kira.

i want to get turned into a kid and jump on the bed with ro

Attached: Youthened_Guinan_and_Ro_Laren_(2369).jpg (1019x1080, 489K)

I’m finna bust a fat nut

Attached: 4B8A5BB1-BE6E-456F-8B14-42D999491727.jpg (1200x963, 703K)

Why must you do this to me?

Attached: B-O.jpg (463x463, 76K)

rapist

Why is Lil Whoopsie a boy

Ask Barclay to make you a holodeck program

>That scene where child Keiko comes on to Miles.

Ravenous
Rapacious
Rapscallion

holds me down
rapes me

>TFW Kira is waiting for me in my office like this. Ughn!

Attached: KNS.jpg (692x530, 79K)

Who is the better recurring Engineering side character, Reg Barclay or Vorik?

Space hag on an orbital shopping mall

>Welease Woger?

those uniforms look so hot I sweat just looking at them

Attached: 1554689353800.jpg (500x281, 57K)

Based? Yes.

I love how it clung to Jadzia's body too. They were basically catsuits. HNNG!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x391, 38K)

Reg. On a ship full of people who are practically perfect in every way; Barclay stands out as being well-intentioned yet hapless, it's endearing. Vorik, by contrast was something of a non-entity, I don't remember anything about him other then the time he tried his luck with B'Elana.

>Ravenous
I remembered watching a blooper of that scene where Šiško punches Q. In it John de Lancie mistakenly said "or what you'll ravage me", to which Avery Brooks said in a rapey voice "I might"

Lanlee Milos was next. The Vedek’s long red hair was pulled back so that it would not cover her generous udders, the Bajoran’s expression showing a mix of helpless fury and deep shame as she was presented bound and naked to the room. “This is a Bajoran,” Tan’Alac declared. “Their religious faith and the unity it can confer is strong, but physically they are unremarkable. Bajor’s position near the wormhole terminus makes it tactically valuable and its women vital to ongoing operations. The occupation of Bajor is required.”

“We defeated the Cardassians!” the Vedek said, her creamy thighs pressing together beneath the red arrow of her pubes and her big pink nipples shaking on her chest as she trembled in fury. “We will defeat you!”

“Her words carry no weight,” the First said, eyeing the redhead’s lush curves. “Her people were dominated for eighty years by the Cardassian Union, a force far inferior to the Dominion. Next.”

I ship Sisko x Q, do you?

who did "the villain was disguised as the tough guy this whole time" first, mad eye moody or martok?

>Hello, Based Prefecture?

Attached: Damar_preaches_freedom.jpg (451x346, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Md8-VKPL9sA

Found it, it's the last one.
>Feels so rapey

This thread has been blessed by the wholesome bro friendship of Tom and Harry.
Only good hetero things will happen from here.

Attached: 1231231241515.jpg (236x180, 7K)

The Killing was disappointing. But, the first season was good. And the first half of the first season was great.

Attached: MichelleForbes.jpg (4020x3000, 1.24M)

>SFDebris voice.
>They are NOT GAY.

also barclay gets character development. I imagine the idea behind vorik was well intended as lets show a vulkan who isn't "perfect" like Tuvok or Spok but he just didn't come off that way

>mad eye moody or martok?
Given that Tolkien died before first Star trek was released I'd say it was the other way around

It's a shame that she never got nude apart from a brief muff-flash in Kalifornia.

Are you talking about Aragon?

I can't believe this is even a debate.
Vorik was played by Jeri Taylor's kid. Who also played the identical Taurik in 'Lower Decks'.
Reg is a based autist everyman who is one of us.

Attached: hollow_pursuits_hd_258.jpg (1438x1080, 359K)

No I am not talking about the medieval kingdom of Aragon a precursor to modern Spain. Why would I be talking about them in this context?

there were medieval klingons? I would actually watch a show about klingons in their feudal era equivalent

ROMULAN

Attached: 1582711965444.jpg (340x259, 10K)

feudal viking klingon vs feudal samurai vulcan who wins?

What's Harry Kim doing in the present day of STP? I think we need a series to find out

Attached: Harry_Kim,_2404.jpg (303x344, 21K)

The only species with physical strength possibly greater than that of Vulcans is Gorn. The Vulcan will win 9 times out of 10.

Literally no difference since Klingons are medieval right now, just in space and shit

Captain Archer punched out Vulcans just fine in ENT. They're not that impressive. Maybe in brute physical strength they can surpass humans, but they clearly have glass jaws.

I remember watching ds9 one day with one of my aunts, total normie, at first she was making fun of everyone's alien make up and facial ridges and stuff. Then it got to the stuff with dukat being an ass and trying get with kira. My aunt then got into to the story and started cheering on kira and talking shit about dukat. Star trek was a show that had something for everyone

Aren't the Klingons still in their feudal era equivalent, socially speaking? With their bladed weapons, warring houses and obsession with honour? There's even a theory that pops up in a lot of official (but non-canon) literature that Klingons didn't develop space travel, but reversed engineered it from the ships of a more advanced race; which is the reason that their technological sophistication is far greater then their social development.

>IT'S A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

I think I'd rather not take the chance on him getting tortured to death.

yea but they are totally fine with technology it seems. What would make feudal era klingons interesting is seeing how advancement in technology prevailed in a society that had totally different values.

Still an Ensign.

Respectful posters.

Attached: 12312389712308971.jpg (692x530, 35K)

>There's even a theory that pops up in a lot of official (but non-canon) literature that Klingons didn't develop space travel, but reversed engineered it from the ships of a more advanced race; which is the reason that their technological sophistication is far greater then their social development.
This is the shit that happens when people ignore the prime directive. Bunch of murderous savages traveling through space raiding and pillaging any and all settlement that is out there

Vulcans are stated to be 3x as strong as humans in the baseball episode of DS9. Klingons are estimated to be 1.5-2x as string as humans.
Khan is 5x as strong as a human and while Andorian males are only as strong as humans, Andorian females are 2x as strong.

Attached: vvv.jpg (928x523, 170K)

>while Andorian males are only as strong as humans, Andorian females are 2x as strong.
Really? Where'd this lore come from?

>Vulcans are stated to be 3x as strong as humans
You're in a club and this guy slaps your gf's ass. Wat do?

Attached: 9.gif (270x203, 438K)

When Shran and Archer dueled in United, Shran displayed no superhuman strength. However, in Cease Fire, Tarah, the female Andorian, seemed to be stronger than Archer. Also in United, Talas took out a Maco pretty easily. This could mean Andorian women are stronger than Andorian men.

Attached: 5779ab8c7ce8e0300e168537_577c89707129b6340eba660c_320.jpg (320x320, 27K)

I need to rewatch all the Ando episodes of ENT cause they were the fucking best

ya

Attached: 86ee2727db458d68a0ce3a741e8378e6.jpg (730x1027, 88K)

>Andorians
>TOS unform

Attached: 6-reasons-why-your-eye-could-be-twitching-1496826001.gif (1000x500, 36K)

Garret is a little bitch. Fuck him.

3x vs 1.5/2x still allows for something resembling a genuine fight discounting things like the nerve pinch. Klingons seem to be more durable than humans too and I'm not sure if that's the case for vulcans.

I don't see any reason why an Andorian couldn't be serving in Starfleet in the TOS era. They were a founding race of the Federation after all.

>Founding race
>Somehow coveniantely forgotten after the ENT timeframe

they are as strong as the plot want them to be

I'm not sure that's right. We know that Michael can easily beat up Klingons. And I'm pretty sure she can easily beat up Vulcans too.

Attached: 1580800311006.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

don't forget her power armor iron man suit her mother gave her, we be angels and sheiiiiiiiiiiiit

Theres just something about Jadzia that spurs my loins. She has the 60s beauty.

Attached: 75457884388.jpg (236x265, 10K)

still dead

>And I'm pretty sure she can easily beat up Vulcans too.
Wasn't she raised by Vlucans on Vulcan? I'm pretty sure she could beat them all up

They're originally from TOS, but they rarely appear in later Treks, I guess because the design is a little too 60's for modern sci-fi.

Dukautism saved /trek/

Spock destroys a computer without damaging his hand here: so one can safely assume Vulcans are tougher than humans.

It makes since they would be so obsessed with control and discipline if they can punch through steel.

Attached: 1207b87585aa5b95e8442fa57483d6a6--star-trek-cosplay-cosplay-women.jpg (500x750, 65K)

>imagining what kind of horny romulan bully sister prime farrel could have been.

Attached: 213124151515152.jpg (650x972, 113K)

>headcanon
Fuck off

Nothing makes sense in discovery, why do people just want to kill each other over and over

her's are almost as disappointing as chase masterson's

I enjoyed the Andorians in ENT, really good makeup on display there, not to mention JC's acting

Reasoning. From the general to the specific.

Attached: 1_H29PM4cqO-Uj5JsBYG9N6A.jpg (1044x1044, 152K)

Blasphemous

Attached: 1231251525151.gif (376x277, 1.79M)

Honestly, I don't like DISCO.

Attached: 34d853211ef57fbfd6d94c7c2104f0f4.jpg (1080x810, 161K)

>Kirk pushed back Spock during their kal-if-fee battle
Vulcan males must be a strong as humans

You mean STD?

This is Michael Burnham, she could simultaneously beat up every vulcan on the planet while also counting the bodies faster because she's better at math than them too.

STD DISCO, whatever you wanna call it, everything is always just death, there's hardly any just exploring and doing fun shit in space, everything has to be omg some people are going to die.

k

k

k

Saying something could be possible based on direct evidence from the show is not "headcanon" you muppet

Strength isn't a constant, it's a variable and humans can exert strength far in excess of their normal limits in times of danger due to adrenaline and other hormones.

N

k

wow, what a great thread

Attached: datasfingersfinging.gif (177x238, 485K)

I love it when a fake chad like Riker gets BTFO by the real deal.

Attached: MOGGED.jpg (1215x898, 229K)

Attached: tGZprQvDzOZZpql-800x450-noPad.jpg (512x288, 15K)

>mad because he was proven wrong
It's a simple fact that Star Trek is incredibly inconsistent about interspecies physical abilities. We regularly see unathletic humans take on klingons and vulcans which, given stated canon, should be impossible no matter what circumstances. Having two to fives times the strength of someone is an insurmountable difference but we regularly see this ignored for the sake of plot. It's objectively inconsistent. You can't just cherry pick a couple of scenes and draw accurate conclusions about physical abilities. It's headcanon. Deal with it, brainlet.

it's boobs firming, riker, and some stupid ensign from now on user!!!!!!!!! set phasers to fun
youtube.com/watch?v=44952gWebas

Nah, in the baseball episode Sisko literally says the Vulcans are tree times stronger than us, except for Word of course.

I personally figgered Klingons have approximate parity with Vulcans in terms of strength and physical ability, and are also notoriously hard to kill and ridiculously durable.

Maybe I just don't want Vulcans to be super over powered. And I'll admit I'm turning into a Klingon-aboo.

>has sex with every woman in space while discount han solo poots around in his little sublight shuttle
nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 1463393745739.jpg (1053x1053, 588K)

QUARK

Attached: the-grand-nagus.jpg (400x307, 21K)

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after statues of Dukat are built all around the world.

Attached: fdc8ceb79c64e2a9ceb4af5ae04f73c2 (1).jpg (320x320, 12K)

WHERE'S
MY
BEETLE
SNUFF

The power of math?!

HEEEHEEEHEHEHEEEE

Attached: mathspower.png (395x422, 27K)

In my view, Picard and Riker were an attempt to split Kirk into two different characters. The problem with Kirk is that he was a consummate professional, but the writers regularly wanted to involve him in romances, which often conflicted with the core of his character, making it difficult to write at times.

So instead, Picard represents the professionalism of Kirk. A leader who strictly maintained a dispassionate image with his crew. No fraternization at all. Riker, on the other hand, was the young hotshot side of Kirk. The ladies man who was the first to go down on an away mission.

Attached: 1535911302860.jpg (1453x1350, 652K)

>ywn violate her prime directive.

Attached: hardtime3.jpg (475x357, 39K)

THIS THREAD IS ILLOGICAL

CARBON UNITS ARE NOT TRUE LIFE FORMS

Attached: ilia.jpg (277x182, 4K)

retard

Yeah I can see that, makes sense when you put it that way.

>The problem with Kirk is that he was a consummate professional
Uh wut?

Attached: 20200201_224740.jpg (335x655, 42K)

Liquid life form the only true life form

>The ladies man who was the first to go down

Wtf is this real

>Implying he wouldn't bust your ass up in Anbo-jyutsu

>In my view, Picard and Riker were an attempt to split Kirk into two different characters.
I'm pretty sure I've seen them talk about that being their intention. Also, to separate the philosophical and thoughtful leader from the action-man beaming down and getting into fistfights.

Pun intended

Attached: 1543022598035.png (500x375, 155K)

Have you watched TOS? That's a perfectly reasonably description of him. The meme of Kirk as some kind of roguish badboy that JJtrek seized upon is a pop-culture invention.

Really? I should be a writer or critic.

why you should become a neet
youtu.be/jw41pJtU6eY?t=80

It's better to have aliens who are generally smarter, faster, stronger, tougher than humans but they're trying to be chill except for when someone pushes them too far. When we meet other aliens they'll no doubt have more advanced technology and be an evolutionary step ahead of us, as well as aliens behind us, so I'm totally fine with Trek suggesting humans aren't the most impressive creature ever.

The Vulcans, Klingons, and humans represent concepts in alignment with a mind, body, soul dynamic so saying Vulcans could be the most dangerous aliens in the galaxy but they temper themselves through logic is far more compelling and sexy.

It's interesting how both Klingons and Vulcans have these impossible ideals and standards they set for themselves while the humans are so idealized the audiences experiences the same kind of philosophical journey as the aliens to even reach the show, then after you spend time in this fantasy you return to the real world with a new perspective on the person you're trying to be. I think that's why stories and art are important.

Attached: 1920s-anonymous-silhouetted-woman-standing-in-profile-in-the-trocadero-across-the-seine_u-l-q1bqlc10 (338x450, 17K)

I just watched the episode they first appear in. For some reason in TOS they (or at least the ambassadors) wear like medieval-looking chainmail and leather.

Attached: ando.png (2116x1592, 3.82M)

I wouldn't call him a "roguish badboy".
He was basically just James Bond in space. Committed to the Federation and the Prime Directive, but if he could, he slayed.
I honestly don't see him as a "mix" of Picard and Riker. Maybe just Riker if he was Captain. Picard is archeological/anthropological nerd. Nothing fits except the fact that he is Captain.

It's implied that humans have greater potential than the alien races though. Khan is 5x stronger than a normal human.

>and be an evolutionary step ahead of us
That isn't how evolution works.

Attached: roman bikini.jpg (700x515, 115K)

Jeffrey Combs was the bast actor on ENT. Fight me.

Attached: combs.jpg (550x381, 29K)

Vulcans just are superior, except for the fact that they repress their emotions. Not only is that concept alien (turn Stoicism to 1000X), but throughout the show it illustrates the ups and downs of such a concept.

Seeing Iggy Pop on Star Trek was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

maybe rivaled by trip

mick fleetwood was also on star trek

Just watched 'Ensign Ro' for the first time. Good episode. Want to eat Ro's ass out.

I imagine Ira Steven Behr was creaming his pants, seeing as he's a massive Iggy Pop fanboy. Perks of being an executive producer, I guess.

Attached: Loli Chart.png (1280x1024, 1.37M)

Ok Ira, calm down

>humans use genetic engineering
>manage to get 5x stronger supersoldiers
>vulcans use genetic engineering
>get 15x stronger supersoldiers
>androids
>100x stronger by default using just Soong tech

reminder that this was vf

Attached: Smarmy.png (1099x99, 11K)

Why wouldn't you put Naomi directly on the crew? She's like the most developed character of anyone on there.

ok VF, get a vulcan gf or ezra miller doll you loser

Rectum

Attached: 1492309620369.jpg (261x202, 47K)

They make Ezra Miller dolls?

rises

Attached: Untitled.png (1500x844, 1.59M)

Kid Guinan's actress had the weirdest sound to her lines. Everything she said sounded ADR'd, didn't feel natural at all.
Also, I want to paint with Ro.

Attached: rascals-hd-405.jpg (1436x1080, 354K)

I know fans have argued that it was the Ferengi or the Bajorans, but truly the Changelings are the Jews of the Trek universe.

>he's unironically Section 31

Star Trek Cruise Update

Attached: ST Cruise 400.jpg (800x845, 672K)

True story, I was thinking of Bashirfaggot when I drew this

Of course Gordon Ramsey would like the Star Trek with the giant flying spoon and eccentric chef.

And because of the Chinese Plague, the cruise has instituted a "Don't Touch the Celebrities" rule.

Attached: ST Cruise 401.jpg (640x853, 290K)

>tfw in a few decades everybody from old Trek will be dead and 'cruises' and conventions and shit will only have nutrek actors

>Voyager
>WARNING
>it's shit

are those tits in the mirror ball?

Hey so...this transporter accident that made them all younger.
Why did the Federation just forget about this? Like, they bothered with breaking the Prime directive and secretly hijack a planet in Insurrection so they can stay younger, but no one bothered to look into the whole "transporter accident turned us all into kids again"?

fuck you you dumb bitch you dont know anything you fucking retard fuck off

Attached: 297ce44483f0937fa4064a4b10f91cf8.jpg (1200x1500, 80K)

I just wanted to raise some hell and you were the most recent post in the thread namaste

Attached: ro laughing at anon.jpg (587x960, 82K)

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency!"

*cough*

Attached: ST Cruise 404.jpg (640x853, 322K)

Looks like he's wearing a shirt with Grumpy Cat on it

And really, there are a LOT of "transporter accidents" that could revolutionize Federation workings.
why isn't it used in health? Oh, you're infected? We'll just transport you to the next room without the bacteria or virus. Got cancer or a degenerative disease? No problem, we have your healthy pattern on backup here, let's just transport you back into your old pattern.

I mean how does anyone die anymore? We know you can transport people younger. We know you can duplicate people with transporters. We know a pattern can be held in a continual loop for over 70 years.
Transporters are really broken, honestly.

Sci-fi costume designers often take heavy inspiration from historical clothing, it's a quick way to make something look different without looking too far-out and impractical, most of the time they get away with it (like the 19th century British Army look in the TOS movies). With the Andorians, it seems they were just overwhelmed by the sheer number of costumes required for that episode and just got careless.

Want a twin? Feel like your life is meaningless and you want to be fused with another person?

"Where everybody know your House..."

Attached: ST Cruise 405.jpg (510x680, 96K)

Ruff

Bilbo Baggins

The bravest little hobbit of them all

Attached: ST Cruise 406.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

Gowron in a top hat is the best thing i will see tonight.

Same with Seven when they had her in the science uniform, they should've kept her in it.

Attached: 46325896123.png (593x519, 482K)

Also, as I finish my TNG marathon, I love learning why Frakes disappeared and looking through all the stuff he directed. Man loves his sci-fi.

You want to know how I know you’re gay?

was this a first time watch through? What did you think of all good things if so.

Jesus christ, those lips, bros. Cute ponytail, too!

thas rite

Attached: 1511322246785.jpg (240x320, 26K)

star trek

I actually thing jerri ryan looks prettier now than then.

Attached: 1583270723473.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

I feel like they missed out on an opportunity to have a sisko’s New Orleans themed restaurant

Attached: ST Cruise 408.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Except the audience Kurtzman and co are courting is not a crowd that will go on a Star Trek themed cruise so it won’t matter anyway

Attached: ST Cruise 409.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

being a faggot is one thing BF, but why wouldn't you make it Ten forward?
If you're going to do ds9 then quarks, but why not just make it ten forward like a normal person.

Attached: what.png (1346x927, 1.8M)

Like anyone there is close to normal.

Attached: ST Cruise 410.jpg (640x689, 332K)

I grew up watching it "every week," which means I missed a lot of episodes, but already knew and loved it as my favorite Trek.
It's fun to see the general themes and limited focuses of the show. I like going back to the 90s shows where they are just starting to get a bit of season-long story but still are doing self-contained episodes.
I delighted in hating (sometimes real, often exaggerated to piss of my brother) Wesley Crusher. Fun to see Tom Paris be his academy squad leader.
Tuvoc shows up ALL OVER THE PLACE. Did that actor have nothing else to do?
Not really sure if I liked the return to Dr. Crusher. Not really a fan of her episodes (though she has one of the best in presention) but I don't know if I liked the other doctor. And of course she comes with Wesley.
Since I mention it - the ep where Crusher gets trapped in a warp bubble is still one of my favorite. It kind of pisses me off that it's focused on BOTH Crushers in the worst way, but I can't help but love it. The whole "I'm not crazy, the universe is!" plot. The sci-fi twist that allows both points to be true. The switching between each reality in the first two acts to confuse the viewer as to what's going on. It's such a good episode and it's wasted on the damn star-child special boy show-long thing that's just saccharine.

was roxanne a guest? why wouldn't they have worf laughing and drinking on the picture?

You have to pay for drinks in the ship bars? Weak.

Also: James Tea Kirk

Also: 'sup Chubby.

Attached: ST Cruise 412.jpg (1024x1365, 873K)

Remember Me was a very good episode despite Wesley

>No Black Hole

Fuck off

To be honest I can't even remember what Wesley did in that episode

wha happen to pinky

>all drinks are the same price
Romulan Ale seems like the best bang for the buck

I miss Lal every fucking day bros.

>implying devolving back to ancient roman usages is somehow an improvement

>having to spend at least $60 to get fun drunk
these prices are ruining my immersion

it always is

Attached: vreenak2.jpg (618x464, 47K)

Riker was a more interesting character than Picard. He showed vulnerability and real psychological intrigue. He struggled with fears of becoming irrelevant, being replaced, losing as a man, losing the truth of others, losing his sense of self, losing those he loved, even losing his own sanity. All very grounded and human concerns. Possibly the most human character in all of TNG. The only things that made Picard resonate more with viewers are:

1) he is a more idealized/'protagonistic' character, so people project onto him easier
2) the writers liked Picard more and wrote more interesting episodes for him
3) Patrick Stewart is a better actor than Jonathan Frakes
4) Patrick Stewart was the perfect fit for the character

They don't but I made one.

Attached: image0.jpg (1131x1764, 577K)

Self serve soft ice creme on a cruise ship packed in with thousands of virus vectors cooped together for an entire week.

That seems -- unwise.

Attached: ST Cruise 413.jpg (640x853, 359K)

A cruise in general is unwise. Its a plague ship waiting to happen. I hope you survive user

There are like three people in the US with coronavirus, all this concern over it versus normal seasonal illnesses that actually kill thousands of people every year seems misguided.

Is that the same actor that played Murdoch on the A-team?

I've never understood the importance the federation put on the androids as moral objects when they are clearly inanimate machinations, like the golem. Do the writers really think we will be giving our computers and cellphones moral rights and protections in the future?

you have problems dude

Also, I don't think the writers intended it (maybe Spnner did), but I think Data was "lying" to himself. I think he had developed emotions - or at least some rudimentary form of such - long before he got them from the chip.
I'm looking at it from a view 30 years hence, but his subroutines of how to react and "familiarity" of having them run or not run aren't different enough from my own biological "my body is going through these things, so this is what I am feeling" goings-on in my brain for me to say I have emotions and he doesn't,
Data is seriously hampered by the people around him being horribly written such that they can't give good answers. The first emotion he feels in the show is anger. He then asks Geordie to describe what anger feels like for him. Geordie says it feels like [insert other emotions that are synonymous]. Data asks if he can describe anger without referring to another emotion. Geordie says he can't.
I got angry at this. I'll describe it to you.
>my blood pressure rose, and I could feel my pulse stronger and hear it in my ears
>my vision narrowed, and I lost a lot of awareness about things outside my direct focus
>my talking became more energetic, and louder, and I was more likely to interrupt or refuse a change of topic
>I began to perceive everything not immediately supporting me as a slight or offensive, and I was ready to argue or perhaps come to violence
That not hard! You can describe emotions without using an emotion. But Geordie can't think of this? Data is limited by the 90s humans walking around in 24th century starships.

it's his twin, dwight schrute

there are currently 100 cases with 9 people dead already. still not as much as the flu, though.

That's the man, name is "Dwight Schultz".

He built the bubble that almost killed his mother, then some alien said he was very special, and to think real hard to save his mother. Then the alien used actual powers to fix everything Wesley did, and said Wesley did he it and he just guided him.
Fuck Wesley.

asymptomatic transmission for ~24 days at the maximum and exponential growth curves. You should be terrified user. Even if it only kills 3% with an estimated 70% of the world infected that is a fuck ton of bodies.
Don't even get me started on on the basic shut down of the Chinese economy. Imports/Exports have fallen like a brick and the global just in time supply chain is fucked

Was that the episode with the pedo traveler alien?

Thanks y'all

the voyager

We'll tell that to the passengers on those cruise ships that had corona outbreaks. BTW - are those people on the ship in Japan still trapped on there?

Attached: ST Cruise 414.jpg (640x683, 65K)

SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASSSSS

That's his second appearance, his first was in "Where No Man Has Gone Before" and his third was in the episode with the Native Americans, that last one is the one where he takes Wesley away to his van to look at some puppies.

"Hmmm...... room temperature sugary fruit."

Attached: ST Cruise 415.jpg (510x680, 83K)

how many blacks got on the star trek cruise, asking for a friend.

I don't believe so but basically the way Japan handled the situation was fucked from the get go. Completely inadequate containment procedures and they let people go from the ship too soon in to Japan that later tested positive and spread it to the native population.
Japan has canceled all school till April by the way

For the on ship pajama party.

Would.

Attached: ST Cruise 416.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

The Bajorans are the Palestinians, duh. There was the whole 90s narrative about how Bajoran terrorism was somehow “understandable”. Surprisingly, all of those storylines disappeared after 9/11.

>would
wood

stinky gross space pussy

Attached: donotwantevereverever.jpg (257x196, 5K)

>not saying "would crush-her"

lookin at that replicator like hmmm mac n cheese or nah

>a 20% gratuity service charge will be added to your check.
To everyone not speaking american, the drink doesn't cost 10.95, but 13.86.

Not a lot, but there's some Uhuras.

Attached: ST Cruise 417.jpg (800x600, 309K)

HNNG!

Was going to point that out, but it's a given on a cruise, you don't even use your actual credit card, it's all charged to your room card, haven't you watched Rick Steves?

And this styling brother on the last cruise.

Attached: STTC19-752.jpg (640x778, 393K)

she was trying to imitate whoopie goldberg's guinan voice

Jesus Christ. These are your peers, star trek anons.

>it's all charged to your room card
What a great way to induce you to spend more

Is that Ramona Flowers in the background?

Attached: ramona flowers.jpg (658x960, 69K)

Ah so this is a star trek 4 themed room?

That red head requires a Level 2 Diagnostic IYKWIM.

Attached: ST Cruise 418.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Rascals wasn't even the first time they de-aged someone on the Enterprise with the transporter. In season 2 Pulaski aged 40 years in a day thanks to some genetic experiment gone wrong on the planet of the week, and they ended up sticking her in the transporter and using a DNA sample to turn her back to normal. And they made a point of saying they needed a DNA sample because she hadn't used the transporter before and had no saved pattern, implying that they could pull transporter patterns at will for anyone who had ever used the transporter.

"oh Mistaaah Dixon, I've got a reaaaal pwroblawm

This was how I saw it too. Sadly, Stewart wanting more action for Picard effectively sidelined Riker, whose character arc was effectively completed at BoBW (when you think about how ambitious he was in the early seasons, even being offered a command before joining the Enterprise). Then the movies become the Picard and Data show.

>The first emotion he feels in the show is anger
Q made him bust out laughing a few seasons earlier, and he described it as a wonderful feeling.

It's not so bad. I'd much rather keep company with Boomer black lady Trek fans then Basedboy Millennial Star Wars fans,

>The horror. The horror.

>star trek cruise
but why

It's a fucking shame that he never kept a film directing career or an acting career. He seems content with the convention circuit and directing TV shows for the most part.

>"You will execute punishment protocol 9-Alpha"

Attached: 7.jpg (1296x799, 69K)

>but it's a given on a cruise
Been on a cruise a couple of times and no, it isn't "a given". The price charged is the priced stated, according to the law, (except in America where you have to read the * in small (((letters)))

> Plus VAT in port

That hurts.

The first time I saw the 09 Trek there was a black lady behind me shouting, "Beat his ass, Spock! Yeah!" during the bullying scene and whooping when the Enterprise shows up to save him at the end. Honestly it was the most fun I've ever had watching Star Trek.

honestly, I'd rather go on a cruise with all star trek fans than some randos you wouldn't have anything in common with, the problem may be the ports you might be limited to and getting overcharged.
I mean if anyone has a beef, you can always shame them with a trivia quiz.

>IT'S A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

True, and checked, but he says in that episode that it is his first emotion. So reconcile that as you will.

>BECAUSE YOU WISH IT!

Attached: Kruge.jpg (842x788, 162K)

"I guess you could say meeting her was -- the Trill of a lifetime!"

Attached: ST Cruise 420.jpg (640x710, 304K)

It's REEEEEAL

Attached: itsreal.jpg (550x300, 19K)

Attached: 53392a84eba1e7edee05b4070450de14.jpg (600x600, 41K)

I'm not mad, I thought it was hilariously quotable. Nice one.

If thats true (the US doesn't proclaim the tax so I wouldn't be surprised) then a drink is 16.05 and not 10.95. That's more than a 50% increase from what they shove in your face.

I think one would be better served smuggling some bottles of booze in their luggage and drinking before they left the room

Why is Star Trek so tacky?

One too many uniform redesigns 2bh

Attached: star-trek-panties-620x620.jpg (620x620, 49K)

Goddamn, I want the one on the far right to back dat ass up

Aren't there duty free shops on board for that? With the way liquor is taxed, think that would be cheaper than buying it at Vendome and carting it aboard.

Attached: ST Cruise 421.jpg (800x600, 414K)

It's kind of meta. Shows the bureaucratic nature of the Federation and Star Fleet. A mentality that doesn't hold on to tradition.

Attached: Star Trek uniform evolution.jpg (960x843, 101K)

Attached: 0a66de802d6b56d0f5338e5a0ef9125c.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Everyone abandons TNG because they imagine their future projects will be just as good so they cancelled the show a year early. Frakes is a psuedo exception to that but he had one foot in both camps.
What a shame.

Definitely, but good luck with that considering how paranoid the US got after 9/11. But thats not really the point. They advertise on price, yet the actual price is highly inflated.
Depends on whether they enter international waters. They might as well cruise down the coast.

What the fuck was Geordi's problem?

Attached: just incel things.png (960x960, 510K)

He's a nigger

Can someone post the image of Dukat on a talk show explaining Bajoran casualties, and the one with the old woman and Dukat standing behind her saying "Okay, post it again"?

Before or After, Anons?

Attached: ST Cruise 411.jpg (800x800, 376K)

Is white not an ethnicity?

Well he didn't know she was married at least

The lack of boobage is just sad. If I absolutely had to pick, then right. You're not getting tits either way. Congrats to her for losing so much weight, it's not easy.

I'll take the "never" option.

present

There was that one chick he asked Guinan about how to impress.

In STO, he's a captain or admiral of the U.S.S. Rhode Island. Honestly, STO's canon isn't half bad. They do some fun things.

I choose suicide

>based Okonaposter
I love you dude.

>Honestly, STO's canon isn't half bad

Attached: STBatman.jpg (959x709, 217K)

>Riker beat the shit out of that Klingon second officer with ease when he was on officer exchange, therefore humans are stronger than Klingons.
Your logic.

>Honestly, STO's canon isn't half bad.

Attached: ST Cruise 422.jpg (800x600, 284K)

Jadzia and Kira inexplicably took on several Klingon warriors in hand to hand combat. Trills = Bajorans > Klingons

Seems logical to me.

Attached: spek.png (686x580, 720K)

they sure as hell did a better job of portraying the Romulan supernova aftermath than that Picard shitshow, thats for sure

Why has this stupid plot device from JJTrek been imported into anything else at all?

new

>race-mixing
They should throw them overboard.

>buy a cheesecake
>not a slice, but an entire cake
>take it home and immediately eat the whole thing
STAAAAAAAR TRRRRREK

Attached: 1548476864527.jpg (2048x1818, 362K)

...to be fair the grocery store sells like 12" diameter cheese cakes and I fucking love that shit so I HAVE done this but it's WAY out of context.

Insurrection really looks bad after a TNG marathon. Frakes should have recognized the problems with Data regressing so badly. I may have missed some handwave, but it doesn't matter and still looks terrible from an overall perspective.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

Attached: These are the Voyages.jpg (960x540, 171K)

Data removed his emotions chip so he could go back to being Season 3 Data.

>posted before bump limit
It's a faaaaaakkkee!

I don't know the diameter of the one I bought, but it's like 2000+ calories in total.

Attached: 1543003111116.png (411x372, 137K)

He still had years worth of human interaction and nuance to draw from to understand not to stare at two women laughing with their head pressed together, or to know that talking about your breasts being firm wouldn't be appropriate with Worf.