Is him really THAT nice as the media potrayed?

Is him really THAT nice as the media potrayed?

Attached: keanu.jpg (620x620, 90K)

yes

Don't you have a street to be shitting in Rajesh?

lol

i don't know but one time I saw him in a store in Santa Monica, and came up to him and said wow, hi, so good to see you, i don't want to be a douche or anything and ask for a photo... and he said like you're doing now. I was totally shocked and stammered uh... and then he open and closed his hand in front of me and then walked off. I thought that was pretty weird. Anyway, when checking out, he tried to walk about of the store with like 15 milky way bars, but the cashier said sir you need to pay for those first. So he walked back to the cashier and as she scanned 1 multiple times he said, "no." scan each one to avoid any electrical interfetterence, and then he winked at me. then as she was saying the total price he kept yawning really loudly and making her repeat herself. he was kind of a douch desu.

John Wick 3 was shit and his double chin was showing most of the movie.

Dude stole my pizza. Just upped to the counter, took my pie and walked out the door.

I doubt this is true. Also wtf is interfetterence?

newfaggot

Its not even how the media portrays him that makes him nice. Dude bought a cake for his birthday and shared it with random people in the park.

I was only pretending to be retarded

He seems like a nice dude behind the cameras and other actors talk wonderfully about him.
He just needs to be a better actor.

This is a common copypasta, it didnt actually happen.

>Dude bought a cake for his birthday and shared it with random people in the park.
marketing

see

Hes probably nice but he's also a multi millionaire and hoarding wealth.
Wealth hoarding actively harms poor people across the planet and is a cause of many suicides and deaths from all things ranging from healthcare to starvation to crime.
So while he may be nice and appear kind, he is not actually a good person.

It's impossible to hoard wealth.

Tell that to the Vatican.

>wealthiest organization on the planet
>doesn't need to rely on banks
>literally an independent state
>literally tax exempt
>doesn't need to pay anyone for anything

>Is him really
Why don't you ask he

>hey keanu, how about you spend all that money you earned because poor fucks don't want to earn their own money

I asked him if he would hold my little daughter for a few seconds for a picture in case she becomes a fan later in her life. He held her up but at the same time he hoverhanded her. He gave me my daughter back, I look at her, still in shock. Looked back, he was gone.

How the fuck coule someone be this stupid. For refference, it was revealed Apple has 200 billion in cash stored away across the world.

they'll pay me when i seize power

Stored how? You can't have that much physical money stored in a vault like Scrooge McDuck. It's invested.

???

Attached: gold vault.jpg (900x500, 761K)

sorry im from brazil BR

>Is him really THAT nice as the media potrayed?

I'm more than willing to bet he was probably an asshole when he was younger and when he was at the top of his game. Now he's older I'm sure he's chilled out quite a bit..

People that have been through a lot of shit tend to be actually nice so I can believe that he is a chill dude. But being recognized everywhere in your free time can get annoying and someone at some point will run into him when he's annoyed

this guy doesnt know but i know and so i am better than him

There's no way for us to distinguish reality from whatever persona a professional actor wants to create for themself. It's also completely irrelevant: they're actors, their job is to act, to play a role written by another, and that role is the only capacity in which they're relevant for me. I will never watch anything with Keanu in it on account of how "based" he supposedly is. If I watch anything with him in it, it's because I want to see that movie.

he's a fucking cunt. he was driving and stopped to let a pregnant woman across the road, only do suddenly accelerate and break, causing her to fall over in panic. he laughed as he drove away, I saw it with my own two feet

>pie

Yankees get the rope.

>poor fucks don't want to earn their own money
Damn I mean... you probably really believe this don't you?

>pie
kys

this is a retarded post

Didn’t he go to st james island?

He used to actually live in the Waldorf Astoria years ago, so if you were there at the same time you probably saw him a few times. Incredibly kind man.

But he donates a lot tho, or so Reddit tells me

>or so Reddit tells me

Attached: coach-hines.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

I mean, he gave an old lady his seat on a train... For Hollywood standards, he might as well be a saint.

And yet you've never done anything close to that nice, marketing or not.

You probably actually believe you work hard and it's society's fault you're barely making ends meet.

"Giving a stranger a piece of cake?" Have you never baked a cake for a party where you don't know everyone? Have you never donated any money to charity? Have you literally never done a single thing to help anyone? Because you seem to be projecting pretty hard.

Nobody is actually nice

That's what happens when the love of your life and child die

he got them ageless genes like me
and yes im handsome af too, and every fucking year i swear i get better looking
feels so fucking great man
god please dont let me lose my hair

This, let us laugh at him for he will never be a patrician like us

all of those are things people just expect of you given certain social situations and circumstances. buying a cake on your birthday and sharing it with strangers at the park is not something the average person does and is not something that would be expected of anyone. it takes a nice guy to do such a thing

O believe it as much as you believe being a loser is not your fault

Yeah, because why the fuck would I give cake to strangers instead of people I know? And do you honestly think some fucking cake is a big deal? I wouldn't even eat a cake offered to me by a stranger, I'd assume it was nasty in some way. Fuck eating shit prepared by random nutjobs giving out cake to strangers.