Stranger Things season 4 table read

youtu.be/pdMmajYwWEw

Get in here kids we’re here for
A Ride!

Attached: EEC0137C-E33B-4C6E-9758-F1FE53684969.jpg (842x1024, 61K)

I legit thought that was Natalie Portman. Why do all jewessses look the same

«STRANGER THINGS 2» IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER «STRANGER THINGS 1»; «STRANGER THINGS 3» IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE PREVIOUS TWO «SEASONS», BEING BETTER SEASONED; «STRANGER THINGS» IS VULGAR ENTERTAINMENT, POPULAR FODDER, STOCK MEDIA CONTENT, CANDY, AND, AS SUCH, THE LATEST INSTALLMENT IS MORE SPECTACULAR ENTERTAINMENT, RICHER FODDER, GLOSSIER STOCK, SWEETER CANDY; MY PRIME OBJECTION IS THAT THEY PERVERTED THE «MAXINE» CHARACTER, FROM IMPETUOUS AND SLY TO IDLE AND VAIN —I WISH FOR THIS TO BE CORRECTED IN FUTURE «SEASONS».

Attached: IMG_2982.gif (540x270, 3.52M)

SADI SINKI, /MYGiNGeR/:

— DOES NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES.

— EARLOBES REMAIN UNPERFORATED.

— EXCELLENT SINGER.

— GENUINE, SINCERE, PERSONALITY.

— SELDOM WEARS «MAKEUP».

— VEGAN.

— WALKS ON THE METATARSAL ZONE OF HER FEET.

— YIN SANPAKU.

I WANT TO KISS HER SQUAREMELONHEAD.

Attached: tumblr_4245bacd426bbc0720c3cf8f3d30d433_ac6db1e5_1280.jpg (734x735, 104K)

HOW IS WINONNA STILL SO CUTE!!!??? PLS HELLBE MY KLEPTOMANIAC MOMMY

SHE SHOULD BE MY ZOOMER.

Attached: MXN RED.jpg (622x702, 58K)

That cute Finn
Kino

Holy shit what mod do I have to suck off to ban this tripfag. ALSO season 3 wasn’t really that good, it was super casualized for a bigger audience and made some of the established characters turn into retards, like how hopper spent most of the season as a mad bastard and didn’t do much until the last episode when he “died”. But of course with how feel good television is nowadays, you can’t just kill a character off anymore without them coming back for no reason.

The plot of this season is Mike discovers Meth?

Attached: Untitled.png (860x731, 1009K)

What's the point of table reads?

Attached: 510.webm (864x1080, 276K)

Isnt it before filming?

To let all the actors read the script together.

Attached: Zoomer in it's purest form.webm (640x644, 317K)

Yeah but what's the point?

Attached: 410.webm (864x1080, 244K)

Is this the season where Millie officially looks older than Winona?

Millie has a terrible fashion sense. Which is a shame because she's so qt otherwise.

Hershlag always was (and is!) cuter though.

Attached: 1559340104358.jpg (1941x3000, 857K)

>terrible fashion sense.
Yeah it's like she dresses like a young teenager, what a weirdo.

Dumb faggot.

No That was season 3

Zoomers need to learn to dress themselves then.

Its quite evident that that isnt Natalie Portman, faceblind fuck

I don't think so

Attached: 3x1.gif (268x360, 1.28M)

I don't think so bruh

Attached: portmantimeline.jpg (1556x672, 200K)

wgaf after the shitfest s3 was

Is this the best friendship in stranger things?

Attached: 02D40363-1ABF-4987-934B-1D215A64F0B9.jpg (790x790, 49K)

So if they haven't even started filming yet, does that mean we're probably not going to get S4 this year?
An I have to wait over a year for more Eleven?

Attached: sad el.png (480x480, 264K)

After all they have went through, these 2 are easily the best characters

Mike and Hopper were both great characters before S3. Now they're bottom tier.

They aren't even on the same level. Hopper is the bro of the entire season. Mike is just a whiny bitch. He is constantly giving his friends a hard time all because he's upset about something. He makes one of his best friends feel bad for being gay, which isn't even confirmed yet. As far as I remember he doesn't redeem himself at all. He's either happy because 11 is around, or a total prick because she's gone.

I don't think they've even spoken since eHopper threatened to kill him. So no.

Mike doesn’t give a shit what the other kids think. He’s just focus on saving his friends and fighting the monsters. The entire story of season 3 is just all the kids whining and being a bitch to him while he shill did what’s right.

Rewatch the series m8. Mike is a dumpster tier character, I feel bad for Finn.
>hey el ur cool
>hey wait you lied to me! (not true) you're awful! go away! you're not my friend!
>hey sorry about that we cool still?
>YOU SUCK YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT FINDING WILL
>oh hey my bad we cool though?
>lucas you don't immediately like this stranger and trust her implicitly with your life? you suck! fuck you!
>oh hey my bad lol we friends still?
Literally 3 seasons of this and it only gets worse.
>el is gone
>fuck you max
>you're gay will
>dnd is stupid
>girls are stupid
>el is back
>hey my friends are cool again brb hanging with el
He is the embodiment of teenage angst. Awful character. Complete waste of the actor, too. I don't know why they give him so many awful moments.

There literally isn't a single point in your entire post

>The entire story of season 3 is just all the kids whining and being a bitch to him while he shill did what’s right.
What show did you watch? He does fuck all in season 3 other than whine about why doesn't Eleven love me? Even after the monster is revealed he still thinks El and Max are plotting against him in the bathroom, when they're on the run from the monster he takes 20 minutes to apologise to Eleven. He comes up with no plan, and his sole useful moment is throwing fireworks at the monster like every other kid. While his girlfriend has a nosebleed and Billy an heroes.

Millie looks way other than Winona now

Attached: 435435345.jpg (890x1028, 102K)

Mike is basically the white men burden of character. He did everything he could to help his friends meanwhile the women and the gays are all being a cunt to him and getting in his way of doing something useful. Lucas is still a bro to him though.

Attached: ERQWWwEVUAA_1OY.jpg (644x632, 60K)

I'm sorry the education system failed you as badly as it did.

Not really, she just doesn't care about doing herself up all pretty for things like this. She prefers to be comfy.

Attached: 1581222795415.webm (608x780, 1.22M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: firefox_2020-03-04_08-54-21.jpg (624x703, 32K)

Most of the kids had nothing to do and had not personalities. They should had just written out Will and Max instead of making them being whinny cunts to Mike the entire season

but he's right, mike is pretty shit bro. dustin fucking infiltrates a russian base, AND rescues his friends being held captive. the whole time mike is complaining about el. I dunno where you are getting this mike gettin shit done from but it ain't stranger things

Honestly they should have just written out Mike in season 3. Just pretend he moved away between 2 and 3.
Would have been preferable to the trainwreck he was in S3.

Most of the kids had nothing to do and had not personalities. They should had just written out Lucas and Mike instead of making them being whinny cunts to everyone the entire season

The scene they shared was great, hopefully there will be more of them togehter

Attached: ESMY3GWW4AEzGNH.jpg (592x592, 34K)

>why don't you play D&D with me
>why can't you keep paying attention to me
>brahhwahahahahah
Will was such an insufferable little bitch in season 3 I was hoping he'd got killed when I was watching every episode

The rare moment where ST still got soul afters season 1

No he wasn't, he was just trying to protect his bros precious virginity from the depredations of vile thots.

Attached: Will the Redpilled.jpg (646x431, 68K)

Season 2 started slow but the last 2 episodes of it were just as good as anything from season 1.
The scene of Hopper and El talking in the car, and he brings up his daughter for the first time to her gets me every time.
S2 had plenty of soul.

The true hero of Stranger Things. He foresaw the future.

Attached: 1579642349181.jpg (2048x1365, 1.05M)

>All your bros are growing up and dating dumb ass girls
>You just want to keep playing D&D and get your childhood that was stolen from you back

as somebody who never had acne, how does it even get that bad? wouldnt just washing your face regularly prevent it from getting so bad?
how the fuck do you even get acne?

Ye it sucks that your friends stop giving you attention to you for 5 minutes. Better start to whine and cry about it for the rest of the month

You're aware Mike pretty much throws a bitch fit the minute Eleven hangs out with Max for 5 minutes, and then concurrently spends Wills entire "LETS PLAY D&D!!!" arc whining about that right?

>wouldnt just washing your face regularly prevent it from getting so bad?
not if you have bad genes

Would you mind to repeat that again in English?

Sure
>Mike: Elevens ignoring me. Better spend 4 episodes complaining about that and nothing else.
>Will: My friends are ignoring me. Better spend 4 episodes complaining about that and nothing else.
I can make flash cards if you need?

Yeah Will is the most ungrateful faggot ever. His entire childhood or even his life is all thanks to Mike. But he was being such a cunt to him most of the time.

I can't wait until this trash show is finally dead

Finn a cute

He looks like a rat.

Attached: Untitled.png (1156x1732, 589K)

I hated the black kid, but I like Murray. I'm conflicted about this.