ITT: worst casting you've ever seen

ITT: worst casting you've ever seen

Attached: 5BD6CFE3-4B45-4BA7-BFAD-CED8C2C6DDFF.jpg (441x204, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewashing_in_film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting
youtu.be/tKvDw6cfR3c?t=140
elysianshadows.com/updates/love-letter-to-person-who-demands-racial-quotas-in-witcher-3/
researchgate.net/publication/288221194_The_Invention_of_Racism_in_Classical_Antiquity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone in the Witcher
And f course Gadot as WW

Valerian was ruined mostly by the terrible people they cast for the leads. If they had people who had any chemistry or didn't sleepwalk through their roles it could have made up for the mediocre writing somewhat.

Attached: 7101A55F-4DBB-466B-94D5-0BD68336F4BD.jpg (660x660, 92K)

Eh, she's got the unnervingly wide set eyes at least.

Attached: 1457731631193.jpg (349x550, 64K)

this entire show

Attached: lostintranslation.jpg (623x1000, 120K)

Attached: doesnt matter.jpg (534x1126, 96K)

Anya

Attached: 1578518340426.jpg (649x511, 18K)

Better than some cringy Mary Sue vidya adaption deserves. Special Snowflake Conan for zoomers.

jesus

She looks like a fish person so actually this might be genius casting

>*Conan the Polack

this, except for the poo, she's based and cute

Oh look, yet another pathetic incel crybaby topic

Attached: bb.jpg (600x600, 18K)

It doesn't matter if they wokecast something, incels here will twist themselves into defending it if one of them is even a 5/10. "Oh she's cute", like cute women who actually look like the character don't exist. It's the most pathetic form of white knighting there is.

Depends on the character.

the girl who played renfri should have played triss

Not an incel but I would like to see all the examples of blackwashing there are if you don't mind. So far we have three and a half.

>special snowflake white hair in a ponytail
>special snowflake yellow magic eyes
>special snowflake facial scar
>special snowflake birth and powers that curse him and set him apart
>special snowflake harem of 10/10 supernatural women
>special snowflake deep involvement in all levels of politics
>special snowflake, no I mean tryhard low growly voice or whatever the fuck you call that gay fucking whispering he always does

impossible to get them all, there are new ones every day

Attached: patterns.jpg (1040x1324, 487K)

Attached: tangled.jpg (501x248, 17K)

Damn, that's worse than I thought. I'm thinking /pol/ might have a point on this one.

Why do Jews hate redheads?

No souls for them to steal.

Attached: tumblr_pi1yd6ZJe61xh8z28o1_400.png (400x298, 147K)

A whole new batch of wokers for season two.

Attached: francesca.jpg (832x1961, 314K)

What did you expect? They have to make the show for over a hundred countries, and most of those countries expect their entertainment to atone for American slavery.

Attached: picket.jpg (1080x2688, 323K)

>Polish culture is not synonymous with whiteness
Okay so cultural appropriation no longer exists. It is in fact not racist for me to dress up in a mariachi outfit. Good to hear.

no, not like that!

Attached: white_panther.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

reminder that this comes from on high

Attached: education.png (500x779, 164K)

>race does matter
>large part of the plot for one of the books revolves around race
>still make him black

Attached: the-dark-tower-poster-idris-elba.jpg (1200x1778, 287K)

Not a real cast but Netflix decided to make Isaac (who is a red-haired and very pale white dude) from the Castlevania series into a nigger for no reason at all
IT PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF, Isaac is one of my fav characters from the Castlevania franchise AND THEY FUCKING RUINED HIM
FUCK KIKEFLIX AND FUCK BLACKWASHING, KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

Based Estonian Kween poster

Notice how all of these characters are the good guys? Have they EVER blackwashed a bad guy?

>for no reason at all
you know better than that

Attached: summon it forth.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

If his race doesn't matter why make him white?

>for no reason at all
muh evil white slavers

How will this go after the big flops that live actions have been?

Kingpin in the Daredevil movie. Michael Clark Duncan was amazing in the role though.

Authenticity

>preparing them for an inevitability of being part of the EU
>brainwashing
It's necessary preparation. If they don't like the EU's laws, they can leave.

GINGERS is an anagram for...

>"utterly ghastly paleness"
>OH WELL LET'S CAST A BLACK WOMAN, WHO WILL NOTICE?
They did this shit on purpose, didn't they?

The only thing that sets him apart of that list is the white hair, and even then he's not the only one with white hair. Try harder lmao

Literal 1984 level shit being openly admitted right here

Afro-ceasar is my favorite

Attached: europe.jpg (1054x730, 288K)

Attached: pale black.png (1647x289, 37K)

The most embarrassing part of that self-exchange is that she actually believes what she said

>Ciri exists as an even greater special snowflake
>therefore Geralt isn't a special snowflake
Stuuupiiid.

now tell me how black people have green eyes

>we picked the best actors
triss' actor is fucking awful

It's about double standards, pumpkin.

>snowflake comes from being unique, like a snowflake
>therefore if not unique, not a snowflake
Retard

>just say you hate black people
Every fucking time

Attached: 1582140913197.png (650x590, 283K)

That cope had to have been written by an adolescent woman

damn, MJ was just spooked all the time

>They did this shit on purpose, didn't they?
it couldn't be more obvious

Attached: obvious.jpg (2742x1228, 1.01M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERINO!!! THEY NEED TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME BECAUSE I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!
incels must be hanged

Attached: jerry the king loler.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Even anime Arthur is superior.

Attached: tumblr_6e61ac4fcfa0979dcdb6e8f4da923a1f_a40ec5d5_640.jpg (640x640, 76K)

It's about double standards, sweetie. Either all race changing is okay or it isn't okay period. Pick one.

You wouldn't dare say the same thing to non-whites who complain about "whitewashing" and cultural appropriation

Kys piece of shit

soon as netflix got it, it was over

Attached: ch-ch-changes.png (1300x3344, 2.81M)

"Special snowflake" comes from WANTING to be unique and super special, you fool, from self-inserting as someone like Geralt, the super-smooth ladykilling birth-cursed chromatically challenged superhuman master swordsman.

Absolutely. These people are creating a scary word.

Your comment makes no sense. They should be the same because they're iconic and established characters. People like you are easily brainwashed sheep.

Why are you holding up a video game picture?

What did she mean by this?

Came to this thred for this

>shitpost makes no sense
Well, color me surprised

>bu-but it is fiction, blatant propaganda using mass media as a vehicle doesn't matter!

Attached: anger.jpg (720x511, 140K)

One of them is literally Electro you dumb fuck.

And since Geralt is none of those things, he's not a special snowflake.
God, how do you even function in real life, I don't get it.

Oof. Sorry, I don't watch capeshit. That's why I asked since I know you guys would be more familiar with the kid movies.

>large part of the plot for one of the books revolves around race
doesn't matter, casting doesn't even look at the plot anymore, only the quota

READ 1984 FIRST YOU DUMB FUCKERS. Besides, they're trying to make black people behave like white people by putting black people into white people roles so black people can more easily identify as the white characters who act white. It's called Integration 101.

He put a picture of a video game like that's the original portrayal they're supposed to go by.

People have a real problem with what they perceive to be self insert characters. It's gotten ridiculous over the last few years where any character capable of doing anything besides wallowing in a basement is called a "self insert"

Noone remembers that crappy aSs movie so it's fair to not notice it

Except that's a sketch based on what she's supposed to look like from the book so you can understand my confusion.

No she's a fucking horrible cast

>Geralt
>not chromatically challenged
Did I actually manage to fucking use words that are too difficult for you to understand, you illiterate goddamn goblin?

The Victorian and Roman soldiers are kinda dumb in there. All the rest are specific people. It is fully possible that at least one person in either army could have been black. Of course focusing on that one particular person is a different story.

Adding Starfire makes you look like you are reaching, she is an alien, her being portrayed by a white or black actress doesn't matter, it's as stupid as complaining about Thanos changing color in the mcu, otherwise based list.

Attached: fi5oG.jpg (689x689, 60K)

>Oof. Sorry, I don't watch capeshit.

Attached: redditor.png (762x988, 853K)

Redditors love capeshit though?

>actually believing this

Attached: juice.webm (640x350, 360K)

>Francesca Findabair
>Told and rumoured across nations to be the most beautiful woman in all the world and the next one
>"Let's make her an ugly mulatto"
Beyond Tiresome

Attached: 15263473745.jpg (1440x2160, 409K)

I want to ____ Triss

Attached: triss1.jpg (825x773, 150K)

Attached: 37getsyou1800.jpg (700x767, 306K)

the mind of the american jew really is distorted
>I will copy/paste a polish story
>I want to please 190 countries
>makes it a pure american story
>no slavic atmosphere
>puts black people in for no reason than to please american homosexuals and middle aged women

1800 what?

But is he the only one? No. So fuck you, try reading the books or at least playing the games you dumb fuck, if you have the attention span for something like that.

never really paid attention to this kind of stuff but what is the endgame?

What fictional characters have been turned from black to white in the last 20 years?

I'm waiting user...

>medieval euro fantasy

Attached: blaviken.jpg (1084x722, 136K)

Every single one from every book ever written that didn't specifically indicate what skin color the characters had.

drown

>buy an acting class for

the Triss miscast wouldn't be so bad if she could actually act

all these mixed or full black British actresses are trash and they are polluting more and more shows

>Actually using this as an example of whitewashing

degrees, the temp to cremate a human body

Attached: redditor.jpg (500x433, 39K)

is he the guy who wrote the "history is a whitewash" bit too?

you're all so creative

I don't read trashy franchise fiction by Polish hacks. Robert E. Howard is the lowest I'm willing to go in the fantasy genre, and he's miles above this garbage.

>As for gingers -- picket that shit. It's a travesty.
uh........
so black people matter but gingers... don't?

not sure, but damn what a hamfisted horseshit scene, wouldn't surprise me

Attached: b.png (800x453, 479K)

I just don't understand the need to change character's races. Take turning Gordon black in the new Batman movie, if you wanted to add a token for diversity why not create a whole new character instead of blackwashing?

And they can't say "Well he was the best actor" because they originally cast Marshalla Ali, which shows they wanted a black actor. But why? Who's making these decisions?

Attached: 125865435766546.jpg (532x543, 37K)

you want to take the simplest possible interpretation because you are either ignorant, dishonest, or lazy
you need to take in the greater societal, cultural, and historical context of whitewashing, which you havent done. effectively, what your doing is the same as those people who think cracker is as bad of an insult as nigger, youre showing an incredibly simple and ignorant take
this is simple stuff, so im guessing you havent finished highschool yet. dont worry, when you look back on who you are now and are embarrassed, thats okay, it just shows growth

It's actually worse, because you have no basis to assume aliens have similar phenotypes as humans.

>why not create a whole new character
Because it isn't just about adding diversity, it's about taking something away from you.

>Danish story, with Danish characters, set in 1800's Denmark
"SHE NEEDS TO BE A NIGGER"

As a ginger male myself, now aged 30, correct, black people have it better than gingers. Gingers are such a minority they have no voice so there is no one to say anything to others.

If they made a Left 4 Dead movie back in 2010, the cast would like the picture. If this movie came out today, at least one of the 3 whites would be race changed.

Attached: maxresdefault.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Can colored peoples' culture be reduced solely down to skin color? No? Then how is a simple raceswap "representation"?
Or maybe only white people have culture that's not solely about skin color?

you wrote a lot but said nothing

Can’t wait to see her getting them out next season

lol

Next time go with "Polack Elric". You need to work on your b8, m8.

Attached: 1509891620567.gif (455x699, 1024K)

>Because it isn't just about adding diversity, it's about taking something away from you.

But why? And who's making these decisions?

>you want to take the simplest possible interpretation because you are either ignorant, dishonest, or lazy
>you need to take in the greater societal, cultural, and historical context of whitewashing, which you havent done. effectively, what your doing is the same as those people who think cracker is as bad of an insult as nigger, youre showing an incredibly simple and ignorant take
>this is simple stuff, so im guessing you havent finished highschool yet. dont worry, when you look back on who you are now and are embarrassed, thats okay, it just shows growth

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

>why not create a whole new character
you think writers who prioritize diversity have any real talent to create original stories? we're not in some dark age of reboots and sequels for nothing

>Or maybe only white people have culture that's not solely about skin color

Attached: proud.jpg (540x428, 77K)

>"waahh muh white genocide! Why can't there be a WHITE panther, huh?

You're really all showing us how dumb you all are. There is a white panther already, but none you actually research what you are talking about, you just complain and bitch.

me too user

Attached: triss2.jpg (712x890, 77K)

>set in 1800's Denmark
It will probably be in set in modern times desu.

they do on this point. hollywood is very transparent about forcing diversity at all costs

confirmed not happening

amazing rebuttal, thank you for proving my point
please, prove it again

franchesca capaldi should have been a shoo-in for this role

Attached: F432DE8C-106E-45CE-AF2C-74400CD7DA32.jpg (1067x1600, 144K)

you made no point

lol

I remember that he said it during some panel in response to that 12th Doc bit, but the link in that pic takes you to Australian Charts...

Yeah it was called Left4Dead2 and the characters were shite

I like how you're all fired up over a negro mermaid because it's set in Denmark, but have no problems with Ariel's red hair, or all that marine life not native to Denmark from the animated movie.

didnt read the book huh?
Triss gets burned all over her body during the battle of sodden and wears a high neck dress and never takes it off after that because shes embarrassed by her ugly scars.
This is even shown in the show when she creates the vine wall and a BBC thrusts a torch through and burns her.

Grown up nicely since harry potter

>you want to take the simplest possible interpretation because you are either ignorant, dishonest, or lazy
>you need to take in the greater societal, cultural, and historical context of whitewashing, which you havent done. effectively, what your doing is the same as those people who think cracker is as bad of an insult as nigger, youre showing an incredibly simple and ignorant take
>this is simple stuff, so im guessing you havent finished highschool yet. dont worry, when you look back on who you are now and are embarrassed, thats okay, it just shows growth

Attached: 1583169194919.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Are there dozens of examples of white characters turned black over the last several years? Yes.

Are there even 3 examples of a black character turned white over the last several years? No.

These are just facts user.

the only people obsessed with changing everything to a minority are wokie white ""men"" and delusional twitter niggers.

zoe and louis would be married, francis would be racist, bill would be black
at the end louis would die saving francis, francis would realize racism is bad and zoe would find out she's pregnant

thank you, prove it again please

Shitposting is so boring nowadays
>Say obviously incorrect statement, sprinkling in insults to intelligence and maybe a "virgin" here or there
>Continue to give no actual examples and just string people along with more vague statements and ad hom
It's so fucking boring. It legitimately puts me to sleep. An AI could do your job.

see:
this is simple stuff, i know you can get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewashing_in_film

Here's a list of white people playing none whites.

there are no niggers in the seas except the ones we put there

You, ah, you sort of outed your own ignorance there bud.

>The fish in the movie is of equal story-wise impact as the character it is about
>Pretending the movie is the source material
>Pretending that red hair isn't native to Scandinavia
3 Strikes for being an absolute retard.

Attached: 15263474573.jpg (771x538, 58K)

Notice how there's not a Wikipedia article of the reverse despite all the examples listed in this thread.

>say nothing
>make no point
>people laugh
>bu-but you didn't make a counter argument!

Attached: 400000.png (256x384, 167K)

these are all asian or spic

in a sane world

Why don't you make a wiki page about it, then?

that wasn't her

Most of it is whites playing Asians are in the past.

When will a new movie/tv show come out and a traditionally black character be white? It hasn't happened and will never happen. White people who defend this kind of shit are weak as fuck.

Michael Cera as Scott Pilgrim

because there hasnt been a century-long history of such behaviour in a society which marginalises white people. again, this is very simple stuff.
more please

Cavill, the dominatrix headmaster, renfri, and dandelion were pretty good imo. Everyone else was utter garbage

the skillset is lost

>They had to kill Halo more...

Attached: o6uflmel0jx31.png (618x734, 542K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting
I did. It's called "Color Blind casting" when they do it though.
See what I mean? So fucking boring shitposting has become.

again, again, again, again, you are ignoring historical and social context. its depressing how stupid and dishonest you guys are, im gonna go take a sad at humanity shit

>Some inconsistencies are OK but some are not because i say so
>Knowing fuckall about mermaids in danish folklore

All mermaids in Denmark are blonde. We even have a colour called "mermaid blonde" here in Denmark

Dumb post.

of course they did

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Yes it was

>The romantic comedy features an all-white principal cast and is set in the state ofHawaii, which is over 70% nonwhite.
Ahahaahahahaha. They wont see the hypocrisy in this

>muh context
And how is it important? Its wrong for whites to play non white roles, because of the historical context behind erasing non white identity through these means. But it's not wrong for blacks to play non black roles because its somehow not erasing them because they had done it before?

Casting blonde haired, blue eyed Maria Schell from Austria to play the gypsy Grushenka in the Brothers Karamazov (1958) alongside Yul Brynner was peak Hollywood white supremacy.

Attached: hermanos Karamazov3.jpg (1476x980, 727K)

>1958

Attached: chernobyl is overrated.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

show triss is kinda cute ngl I dig

so are we all just gonna lie? am i going to be the one who states the obvious and be the bad guy and ruin threads? we dont want fuckin niggers on tv because niggers are ugly as shit. it has nothing to do with representation or culture. they could put a chinese as king arthur i wouldnt give a fuck. just stop putting fucking niggers everywhere

And that was so bad. But now the reverse is happening and that's okay because...?
You might not be capable of being morally consistent, but I am. I just dislike double standards.

Attached: here'a your B E L L E.jpg (1920x1920, 2.73M)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewashing_in_film
>Law professor John Tehranian said, "Of course, there is nothing inherently wrong with race-blind casting, as long as it works both ways. But in reality, it never has; one rarely sees, for example, an African American, Latino, or Asian actor cast as a white character."

hmm

theres no moral involved. its a question of aesthetics

>they could put a chinese as king arthur i wouldnt give a fuck

Attached: you again.png (1078x1057, 2.02M)

I'm so fucking mad
There's so much diversity in the story world anyway, but they had to do this shit anyway

Attached: wheel-of-time-split.jpg (1000x562, 421K)

Too bad for you that the U.S, the main producer of media in the west, is 1/8 black in population.

>theres no moral involved.
Don't project.

Yeah, it's pretty much done out of spite at this point. Some cases are market strategies tho, like this one:

this was fine

at least im not a nigger

Recast

you'll always be a nigger in my book, user

This guy was too much of a midwit to keep his trolling going so gave up halfway. I feel bad for you, the dopamine from shitposting is your only joy and you're not even good at it. How sad is that?

Nah I don't care about black people in movies/shows. I just want characters to be adapted fairly.

I want white characters to be white, blacks black, Hispanic Hispanic etc etc. Hell even things like hair colour changes piss me off, I don't want a blonde Bruce Wayne or a Brunette Batgirl.

Just keep them as they were, it's not difficult. But apparently it is for some reason.

At least the books are finished. I only read them because I heard of the adaption coming up and figured I’d get the fantastical story in my memory before it was ruined by (((them)))

Though to be fair I didn’t think the show would be fucked on its second casting announcement. Pic related

Attached: D75E8874-954F-4341-BBF7-89BD1688439C.jpg (256x256, 27K)

they all live in the ghetto and shoot each other. why do we need to represent them?lol

just admit that you hate niggers because they sicken you. their butt-ugly faces are so repulsive. like spiders, its in our genes to hate niggers. dont try to fight it

They care because you care

How can one be so ignorant? How is such an incorrect statement being allowed on Wikipedia? Why the fuck has the world turned into a clownshow?

Attached: fringilla negro.jpg (570x641, 31K)

I haven’t seen it and I know she’s a mediocre talent, but visually she’s perfect for Belle.

>How is such an incorrect statement being allowed on Wikipedia?
>wikipedia

Attached: emilol clarke.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>Tehranian

jesus wasnt black wtf
levantine people are light skinned and light eyed

At what point do white people stand up for themselves?

Yeah the Two Rivers people are described as a bit darker of skin than most in Andor, but not so much different that Rand doesn't blend in with a normal farmer's tan. In fact that's sort of the point, you can only tell he isn't native because of his tan lines and hair color.

So they fucked that all up.

>jesus wasnt black wtf

I've heard so many different things when it comes to Jesus's race I don't even know anymore.

white people aren't allowed to. to do so means being doxxed if user, harassed, fired, etc.

white peoples hands are tied in this

Jesus was a jew form the middle east. He was white with a tan and a big nose

Who is harassing white people ike this?

>jew
>middle east
>white

The main lady who makes the show only read the first two books at most.

You know, He was one of those Desert Aryans...

because western history isnt full of white people being marginalised. seriously, im not going to repeat this incredibly simple point anymore. youre either trolling or too dumb to learn, in either case i have no more time for you
actually i took a giant shit. i mean if you want to continue self-owning then do, by all means, i need to go to work now. no point in me repeating the same explanation over and over again if you're too dumb to understand it the first time
i beg of you, please repeat your excellent points on social media or somewhere else that isn't anonymous. you have nothing to fear, because you know youre right, so that odds of everybody laughing at you are nil
you wont though, will you?
aight work now, nice owning you incels

Idk if she even read those tbqh, 50% of the show is entirely OC/fanfic stories and characters. Literally all of Ciri's screentime is purely a Netflix invention, they cut all of her book scenes and replaced them with their own entirely different scenarios. The same goes for practically everything Yennefer does, they got about 5 episodes' worth of screentime on an entirely original backstory that was built on a single throwaway line from the book (Geralt noticed that Yen used to be ugly).

Imagine if you were adapting the Harry Potter books into a show, and the first 5 episodes of season 1 were about Hermione's childhood.

Attached: 0614-bullheadjpg-bcb60cf0c086b3a4.jpg (450x305, 21K)

>Doesn't know latter day Anatolia or the neolithic split.

ah you are one of those that think italians aren't white. You're an american that thinks africa is inhabited by only blacks.

sapkowski is a sellout but even he admitted in a round-about way that the netflix show was shit

Yea Forums told me black people cant swim because of their dense bones they sink like a rock. have i been had?

unironically when will this nigger shit end

I acknowledged that we white washed roles to erase (you say marginalize) minorities. If white washing marginalizes non whites then shouldnt mongrelizing white roles erase (marginalize) white people? Is this merely two wrongs make a right? A case of "he did it first so I can"? I'm genuinely interested

when they start loosing money hopefully

I want to go back in time with nukes and glass Africa and Israel.

sjws, PoCs, antifa, shareblue and other moneyed orgs

> be one of the most talented sorceress of all time
> get a major burn because you try to block a shitty soldier with a shitty torch
> by summoning a vine wall
Wow great

WE WUZ NUTCRACKAS N SHIEET

Attached: 3f8c42d51d2536e18ec585e5bf43acde.jpg (736x1104, 175K)

yeah, totally nothing weird or deliberate going on here. just absolutely normal casting.

I read that he's completely useless in the movies. this is typical white feminism, they either shoot down the white male or replace him with a hapless negro who is never going to be her love interest.

the most soi thing i’ve read today

Laughably, other white people.

LMAO you incels are quite something. The AUTHOR himself disagrees with you incels.

HAVE
SEX

>"As far as I remember, skin color isn’t discussed in detail in my books, so the adaptors can freely show their craft, everything is possible and everything is allowed, that’s how it could’ve been, after all. They made my blonde Zerrikanians dark haired in the comic, because the artist had his artistic freedom. In Netflix's "Troy: Fall of a City", Achilles is played by a black actor. Achilles was, as we know, the son of king Peleus of Thessaly and the nereid Thetis. The series seems to question this "as we know" and suggest a Nubian interference. And this is what could’ve happened too, after all."

Attached: 1552696598017.png (1411x1105, 171K)

>An AI could do your job.
so true

youtu.be/tKvDw6cfR3c?t=140

the pendulum is starting to swing back

see:smooth brain

>They made my blonde Zerrikanians dark haired in the comic
>MY
>Nubian
that's some passive aggressive talk. He just wants to get his check. He is clearly not pleased.

Attached: fringillafinal.jpg (695x391, 52K)

Attached: CFCZIEvWMAAE8zz.png (936x1200, 573K)

tranny hands typed this post

>LMAO you incels are quite something. The AUTHOR himself disagrees with you incels.
>HAVE
>SEX
>>"As far as I remember, skin color isn’t discussed in detail in my books, so the adaptors can freely show their craft, everything is possible and everything is allowed, that’s how it could’ve been, after all. They made my blonde Zerrikanians dark haired in the comic, because the artist had his artistic freedom. In Netflix's "Troy: Fall of a City", Achilles is played by a black actor. Achilles was, as we know, the son of king Peleus of Thessaly and the nereid Thetis. The series seems to question this "as we know" and suggest a Nubian interference. And this is what could’ve happened too, after all."

Attached: 1583104329872.gif (480x418, 118K)

nothing makes them seethe harder than a white man who isn't cowing to their HR, cancel culture shit

Daniel Vávra is my hero

>i'm a proud asian man
we cant say that

Sure you can. Just complain that people think you're good at math.

you know you can

Attached: cra.jpg (968x1500, 389K)

> Geralt delayed his quest to ciri to bang this

That's not white feminism, that's called forcing diversity and then backtracking because they know that globally people won't respond to nigger romance. It's retarded in every way possible.

only because she looked so much like yen though!

Attached: predictable.jpg (827x1198, 170K)

iirc the "historical record" was a few thousand miles away and a couple of centuries off

the entire nu-wars cast

Attached: a8ec5a14b3aa0f86a316253f13ca7415.jpg (736x981, 170K)

>cast a black lead
>do literally nothing with him

Attached: holdo.jpg (1176x1210, 341K)

the cast was mostly fine except for those 2 useless fucks on the left

it was the writing that sucked

Really good writting

Love Letter to Person Who Demands Racial Quotas in Witcher 3
by Patryk Kowalik

elysianshadows.com/updates/love-letter-to-person-who-demands-racial-quotas-in-witcher-3/

Attached: 1582488510513.jpg (1024x982, 124K)

Is Rey wearing fuckin Uggs?

Attached: 1575832908694.png (753x748, 836K)

The white women who are making these movies hate men and masculinity above all. Blacks often represent aggressive masculinity, when women write these characters, they make sure they are completely neutered, often made gay. It's not a coincidence.

Yes she is, they even market those. This trilogy was made for teenage girls, you didn't realize?

Attached: Star-Wars-x-UGG-Darth-Vader-Limited-Edition-Collection-679x840.jpg (679x840, 78K)

fuarck they're BOTH hot

Name of the blond?

the fact that they cast ugly fuckers didn't help now, did it? maybe it would have connected with some thirsty chinks

>Who is harassing white people ike this?
white woke women, mostly

Attached: nine11.png (806x335, 104K)

Daisy is not ugly!

freya allen, but she's taken

Attached: ciri wants it.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

>western history isnt full of white people being marginalised

>what are Irish, Welsh, Polish, gay white people, trans white people

>gay white people, trans white people
please, no

Attached: passing.jpg (1480x1771, 932K)

the mcu is trash and you too if you defend it

>Blacks often represent aggressive masculinity
Sure thing, blackie.

no probem, i can wait

based henry

never

Attached: reversal.jpg (600x800, 110K)

Really? Nobody's gonna get all faggy about a lot of zeroes in the post number?

Fuck it. Quads of truth and all that jazz.

I never realize I got digits until someone tells me.

>Achilles is played by a black actor. Achilles was, as we know, the son of king Peleus of Thessaly and the nereid Thetis. The series seems to question this "as we know" and suggest a Nubian interference. And this is what could’ve happened too, after all."

What a retard.
If Achilles was black, it sure as hell would have been mentioned by Homer.

Attached: opinion.jpg (450x340, 40K)

This one is a sin.

That would actually be fantastic casting But, hey, narrative is more important that actual quality of product.

why? we only started caring about race in the last two or three hundred years

Didn't Jimmy Olsen get nigged twice now? Once in the Man of Steel, and once in Supergirl.

I'll assume you quoted the wrong post, since there was no "quality" in that product, she had the act skill of a lump of cat shit. The Witcher on PornHub unironically has not only better casting, and better costuming, but even better performances.

Red and blonde hair are the most unique of white colors. There's a reason all gingers are turned black and all big bald black bucks in movies are plowing little blonde girls.

Why is she tanning by the pool? Her skin's already the color of maple syrup. This image is confusing.

>proud Asian man
Appalling, no genuinely proud Asian would say this, only Asian-American western cocksuckers would willingly lump themselves into a single category that is ignorant of cultural diversity across the Asian continent.

Also in the animated commie superman movie and I think the original comic as well.

Building on this: Bill would be played by a craggy 80s black character actor (I'm thinking either Fred Williamson or Carl Weathers) just so genre faggots would gush all over themselves and justify the swap.

we'll stop once we've balanced out for decades of whitewashing.
-Hollywood Jew

Yeah, people were basically color-blind in ancient times, right? No big deal at all.

Go to India. Rural people want to take selfies with you because they have never seen a white person IRL.

>people were basically color-blind in ancient times, right?
Yes?

fuck off, retard

researchgate.net/publication/288221194_The_Invention_of_Racism_in_Classical_Antiquity

Attached: retards.jpg (349x642, 40K)

wrong
ancient civs were even more tribal than today finding a reason to hate their neighbor just because they were a different in a small way

It's their jewish population that's the problem. They're the ones who put blacks in those movies.
Blacks by themselves don't have enough agency to be a problem.

You're such a retard you're barely worth explaining to
One group of people says race in media matters so it shouldn't be swapped around
One other is more than happy to do so and justifies itself by saying it doesn't, however they only seem interested in doing so on very particular conditions, and strongly oppose it outside of those

>Why the fuck has the world turned into a clownshow?
Because the wrong side won the war.

Humiliation rituals don’t care about losing money, those guys control money creation anyway

>(white people)

based knowledgeable gook user

Bruce Payne as The Warlock in Warlock III: The End of Innocence really takes the cake

Attached: WarlockIII.jpg (332x475, 40K)

The whole of Terminator Genesys

The warlock snes game is hard as fuck.

Attached: warlock.png (256x223, 33K)

>Implying he’s wrong
Yeah sure thing, cucky

>boku ha purudo desu
Not that hard

Attached: 1582925366016.png (540x720, 641K)

No.... they were rabid ethnophobes and cultural supremacists

What the fuck
Tribalism is even more exclusive than racism.

Reminder actually cool black character Sgt Johnson is not in this show, but boring racebent Keyes is. Also there’s a human character who was raised by the Covenant.

Cara did nothing wrong.

why do buff dudes go to the gym if they're already big?

fuck you, gal is perfect as ww. i don't need some roided up dyke to play her. gal has the femininity and warmth required

If I were a nigger I feel like I’d have enough sense to be like...but that fish bitch is white as shiiiiet. Maybe make me Sebastian or some shit but Ariel is a fucking ginger

>MC black nigger
>Love interest white female
>old man Danny Trejo
>black guy replaced with funny Asian or green haired dyke

Left: Who?
Right: Who?
On this basis, it's reasonable casting.

good way to undermine their so called racial “progress”

Holy Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

street walker starfire will never not crack me up

Bad cast. Badly written character. Nothing based or cute about her.

Because it's easier to sell black people in Britain than gingers
I guarantee the same people who believe in Black Hermione also think she was too good for Ron

i just wanted egwene to be white, bros...

Attached: 1582228714655.jpg (1400x1937, 594K)

Kill yourself, she has no femininity and looks like a dude

>with very long, dark golden hair

Isn't this the fuckstick who thinks billie piper is at all attractive or interesting?

The author had beef with CdProject, so of course he welcomes it when the show doesn't follow the game. And inb4 books, nobody cares about the books, the games are what made witcher popular, so they are what counts. The author also didn't care about witcher when cdproject baought the rights for a few bucks, only after they turned it into a successful franchise did he suddenly care again. Fuck that guy.

I don't believe you're trolling, so I gotta say your opinion completely baffles me. She seems obviously gorgeous and feminine to me, but I guess that's in the eye of the beholder to some extent. I used to think Yea Forums was biased against her because she's Jewish, but Yea Forums adores Jewesses.

But lots of jewish are actually redhead, then why?