THE GREAT DEBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=s9zFTLSC0Mw

youtube.com/watch?v=PMp_5HtO-aE

Attached: Scene-Stealers.png (632x448, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KtG6SjoaEw
youtube.com/watch?v=XIcTr-m-R9U
youtube.com/watch?v=k54ok_ILNE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ITMren3I3WM
youtube.com/watch?v=jkmeW9SfM_c
youtube.com/watch?v=854gpkK-Fsc
youtube.com/watch?v=58FhX_fGKgY
youtube.com/watch?v=7KGwHDHbL-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nightcrawler, no doubt. Quicksilver was only fun the first time, in the second he became a gary stu.

speedy boi is kino
my favourite scene in all of x men
still makes me kek
nightcrawler is black

I wish the speed thing could be done right in a movie for once
touching someone at that speed would rip that apart, your hand would just go through them
and running would cause the ground to rip open, like floor boards break

Ya'll sleepin on true powerkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KtG6SjoaEw

Attached: Blink.jpg (1200x715, 84K)

she cute.

the Quicksilver scene is really good

Magneto gets the best power showcases. One kino per movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIcTr-m-R9U

youtube.com/watch?v=k54ok_ILNE8

youtube.com/watch?v=ITMren3I3WM

youtube.com/watch?v=jkmeW9SfM_c

youtube.com/watch?v=854gpkK-Fsc

youtube.com/watch?v=58FhX_fGKgY

youtube.com/watch?v=7KGwHDHbL-E

Attached: Magneto.png (968x787, 1.2M)

What was professor Xaviers tax policy?

>that fucking X2 soundtrack

everything about that movie was magnificent. to me, this will always remain the best capeshit movie.

I really got annoyed when sonic took a selfie and the flash worked completely normal

Go watch The Boys

I literally threw my popcorn at the screen and walked out

Nightcrawler, because of Dies Irae

All due respect to the dude playing Nightcrawler, because his acting was perfectly fine, but he was wrong for the role. Kurt Wagner is supposed to be a manlet Adonis, literally devilishly handsome, so good looking that it actually overcomes the fact that he looks like a demon. It's part of his pathos - that were he not ink-black and covered in a short, dense fur of the same color, he'd be instantly recognized as one of the most handsome men anyone had ever seen.

Hell yes.

>quicksilver holds magnetos head because of whiplash
>throws those kids around without a care in the world because lol funny

how the fuck did he survive this? the guard shot him twice basically point blank, and he wasnt phased out, he was still phased in and we know this because he was able to hit the other guard at the same time?
absolutely pointless movie and scene, the worst part is that my favorite teenana video is the one where shes dressed like 2B, but even then all her videos are outclassed by sladvislivki, who has almost surpassed heather herself

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-150009_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 546K)

one is soul one is souless

How do you like the actor playing the young Nightcrawler?

She turns my X-Men into Sex-Men

saving 1 person vs saving 50
gotta cut some corners

He's better, but too boyish, too soft-looking. I just wanted curly-haired, chiseled Kurt. I've had a man-crush on his aesthetic my whole life. It was so bad that I briefly thought I was gay, but realized it wasn't that I wanted to fuck him; I wanted to *be* him.

I suspect this has something to do with my being something of a "mutant" myself. I'm an albino and my eyes have no irises. The doctors were all extremely interested in me as a child(and still are, because I don't have any of the cognitive impairment they associate with my condition), and at first, my parents were all about them testing me, but as time rolled on and they found nothing wrong with me(beyond the obvious), they started balking at all the incessant tests. They refused to let me be their lab rat, and I'm eternally grateful. I gravitated to Kurt and Hank, because they were the most freakish X-Men, but Kurt drew me in because of his affinity for darkness. It's something we share.

>too much iron in your blood

Attached: 1538899387170.jpg (500x500, 44K)

qs all the way

imagine having that power and being an absolute brainlet with it. just put portals on both sides of you so she doesn't get stabbed

Attached: an eye for details.png (848x465, 386K)

>my being something of a "mutant" myself. I'm an albino and my eyes have no irises.
Okay, now you have to post a pic, at least of the eyes, and if not here in /soc/ and link it here.

Attached: 1492452228879.jpg (500x872, 72K)

This plz

I'd rather not. I kind of wish I hadn't said anything. Sorry.

>name is kurt wagner
>black
can someone who read the comics explain this to me?

Attached: 1572044414912.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

The Jews, man. It's always the Jews

>and running would cause the ground to rip open, like floor boards break
it does...

nightcrawler is the best Xmen too bad he was played by a fag jew

I don't really blame you for not wanting to share it. You can delete it after a while if you want, I won't make fun of it or anything.
Also, if you play TES or anything fantastic, do you play dark elves or drows or anything like that? I liked Nightcrawler when I was a kid and playing Dunmer in TES, which are kind of similar

leave the guy alone, you can always google it.
(saying as the asshole who posted the wayne's world 2 pic)

>you can always google it
I find that creepy, I'd rather talk with the real dude here

this better be good or else

Please, you sound fucking awesome

How do I get into the X-men films, bros?

you gotta :>=

Just go and watch them bro

>Xmen 2 is 17 years old

Attached: 23534564.jpg (550x550, 59K)

just keep your eyes on Jean and stroke gently

you better not, they all shit

Why are the first 3 X-Men movies so fucking comfy bros?

naightcrorlar wez tha bezd

Nightcrawler was absolute kino. Quicksilver is alright but it's not that impressive with current tech. Had it been a part of the first movie, people would've went mad.

Just watch them all in release order. X3 and the two Wolverine movies before Logan are skippable imo.

depressing. too depressing

Evan Peters is relentlessly handsome.

couldn't stand the toad in that. the actor was alright but somehow seemed out of place and lame

Based relentless poster

>you'll never have nightcrawler's powers
Why even live, we're not even close to it in terms of technology either

Nightcrawler scene was ridiculously great for its time and still holds up very well. Quicksilver was infinitely better than his MCU counterpart but still can't top X2.

True. Even his Dark Phoenix scenes were pretty good.

good post.
made me want to watch dark phoenix

I took off all my clothes, rolled and clambered over all the aisles while people hissed and screamed at me, then stumbled back to my house before destroying everything I could with a wrecking bar, then setting the place on fire and heading out into the forests to try to leave my memories of humanity behind

one of the many disappointments in justice league was how shit they made flash. no big showcase for his speed, ezra runs like a retard, too much lightning and it was the wrong fucking color too

post a pic, disguise yourself if necessary.

>Doesn't find Alan Cumming attractive
>Possibly gay
>Freak
>Says he doesn't have any cognitive impairments yet types like an autist
Fuck off

also that superman was nearly as fast as him
smallville did it better

that quicksilver scene is really inconsistent, for example how is he able to drink a soda? is the liquid moving at superspeed too? another example is the blankets that start to fall to the ground while the explosion didnt move an inch. all those people he saved shouldve been torn apart as well. why is superspeed such a difficult concept for hollywood? its a simple equation. force = mass x acceleration.

Attached: the goose is loose.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

kys tranny, tick tock make it 43, you can do it

Nerd.

Go back to Krakoa, Kurt.

sit on it potsy.

Speedforce. We have been over this plenty of times.

doesnt that only apply to flash?

I will never not be triggered that they made Jennifer Lawrence the key to all this when it should have been Darwin but they bullshitted him a faggot death in First Class.

Mystique unironically was the key to everything in the "Days of Future Past" comic, though.

Why would you post the scene from Apocalypse instead of the one from Days of Future Past?

no shadowcat was

God damn i have such a love hate relationship with xmen

Sometimes it can be pretty decent but a lot of the time theres just pure dogshit, both comics and movies.
Fuck jean grey man.

Her mission was to prevent Mystique from assassinating Senator Kelly.