The invisable man wearing an invisable suit is sitting in that chair and he hates me because I'm a woman

>the invisable man wearing an invisable suit is sitting in that chair and he hates me because I'm a woman
really?

Attached: 1571184597319.png (555x526, 299K)

Why didn't he just rape her?

no not really he hates her because she's a goblin faced scientologist nutcase

whoever keeps casting this bitch in movies and shows is retarded
>she would be wanted as a woman for breeding in handmaid's tale
>she would be attractive enough to obsess over in invisible man

rape is NOT OKAY to show in a movie or television, it's 2020

Its scientology pulling strings to ensure she keeps her face out there. Same with Michael Pena. Been a big push for both of them in the last 5 or so years because I think they are starting to realize they need a new generation now that Travolta is starring in fred durst films and Tom Cruise is trying to commit suicide via Mission Impossible stunts

Rape is more needed in 2020 than any other time frame

Look at her.

this makes me wonder what the Scientologists assigned by the church who were made to watch Mad Men felt about the show

Yes I'm looking

>gets a magic hidey suit
>stalks this fugly thot

if I had access to invisibility I would follow Isabela around and just lurk in the corners. Without her never knowing was there. I would feed off her energy. Live by it. Think it, thought it, drink it, eat it. Snort it. I would do all that.

Every waking moment I would be there with her. When she sleeps I sleep. It would be like she is my I-Baby. (Invisible Baby) no but more like I am a Guardian Angel that saves her from trouble every moment she is about to get into one (obviously Isabela as the strongest woman alive would need no angel but still)

Attached: 1560685790168.jpg (1024x1280, 380K)

then fuck her raggardly

I do, frequently

Attached: pusy.jpg (675x900, 397K)

That is toxic male behavior. I wanna protect her. Watch her express herself. Just be near her.

Attached: 1579336999523.webm (720x1280, 460K)

what would you do when a boyfriend comes over to fuck her?

You need to go back tourist

>"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME, HUBBARD!!!!"

You typed wrong. You meant "What would you do when boyfriend comes and Isabela fucks him?"

I would probably watch as long my unconcious brain would allow me to.

It would probably allow me the whole session since watching Isabela express herself even in that situation is beyond hot

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (666x661, 685K)

interesting.
You should lick the boyfriend's taint while he violently plows Isabela.

she is hideous

Attached: bad!.jpg (300x222, 10K)

Why doesn't she just lock the door? He's invisible but can't walk through walls

or use a thermal camera

Are either of these things addressed in the film?

she should carry a can of spray paint

why would he want to rape ...THAT

can tell you the movie failed based on her alone
atleast cast an attractive female!

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (257x283, 17K)

>due is fucking invisible
>can stalk and fuck whoever he wants
>goes after an orc of Mordor
Suspension disbelief utterly destroyed

> when #wastehistime goes wrong

It wasnt really as political as people want it to be. It isnt political at all. Still pretty bad imho, was expecting more of based Leigh after Upgrade