In England you actually need a license to watch tv! lol @ brits

In England you actually need a license to watch tv! lol @ brits

Attached: rock-street.jpg (461x226, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQKaujX6R-U
bbc.co.uk/programmes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't paid my licence ever. Just don't answer the door to anybody

How is it any different than any other system where you have to pay for television though

What channels are provided for your money?

>Maybe they have a life

Why is graffiti so cringe these days?

Attached: funny-graffiti-equality-equity-words.jpg (540x406, 63K)

>Expecting critical thought from Americans

What if you actyally don't watch TV. Can they still demand it?

No

no, you go online and opt out, they say ok we'll send you a reminder in a few years let us know if you need one. and you might get a letter out at some point, I've had one in six years.

How does this system actually work, you get all of these channels through illegal hookups or it's just patched in from the get-go?

You need a receiver to pick up TV signals but they don't have a way of tracking who owns one so the license is on the honour system

lmao europoors

Attached: tv-loicense.png (960x753, 182K)

>be britbong
>pay tax money to an old woman living in subsidized palace who does nothing for you
>pay money for rape gangs to get free healthcare when your daughter bites them trying to prevent vicious rape
>pay money for the government to force feed you propaganda 24/7 in your home
ffs England

Attached: disgusting.gif (480x261, 3.11M)

RENT FREE

>when you only have tired preprogrammed responses, and you dont even think enough to use them in the right context

>be britbong
>have a choice whether to pay for the propaganda
>filthy foreigners think this is a bad thing

Even if you get around directly paying for lolBBC garbage, your tax money still pays the people investigating whether or not people are paying.
Thats beyond retarded

No it doesn't

based boris is about to fuck the BBC harder than colonisation lmao. Also imagine being fiona bruce and inviting michael portillio on question time to shill for auntie beeb and he rips the shit out of it.

>Lithuania is a third shade of green
>legend only lists two
Huh

kek, he's not going to do anything, it was a soundbite to make the headlines for a few days.

well not now he's in his Boris Bunker hiding from chink virus, but the beeb are hemmoraging money because zoomers either can't afford it or just dont give a fuck about TV anymore. im 33 and none of my friends have loisences or give any fucks about the BBC at all.

O B S E S S E D and R E N T F R E E

>Create thread about another country
>God why are they so obsessed with me?
Zero self awareness desu

American broadcast television is still technically free. You just have to have the proper antenna to pick up the signals. Most people pay for cable of course but it is an option.

Attached: ncm9vxt99vm11.png (446x490, 19K)

PBS get some of your taxes and you have no choice in the matter

youtu.be/vQKaujX6R-U

Good. Seethe more taxation is theft brainlet

Why does the uk get all the shit?

Attached: liosance.png (590x355, 140K)

I suppose that’s true but we can also get ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox/The CW without paying for it.

>How is it any different than any other system where you have to pay for television though
Burger here. I bought a used plasma TV for $100 and a digital receiver for $20 and now I have 30+ channels I can watch for free. There's no yearly fee.

In England?

These: bbc.co.uk/programmes

Ooo, good catch. Probably indicative of doctoring of an original map.

Outdated, there is no license in Sweden anymore

Government vs company control. Communism vs capitalism.

30+ channels with six hours of commercials for every 18 hours of actual programming that's been edited for language, violence and nudity

Iberia and Finland based as usual

Holy cope, batman

Amerimutt retards trying to start shit. Rise above it fellow brit bong.

i hate being colorblind bros

You angolo cunts talk shit on the US literally all day every day and then you cant handle the loicense bants?
So pathetic.

I'll be honest, I don't actually watch TV; I just got the receiver for my wife. I get all my movies from qbittorrent.

They don't have the meme vans and ridiculous fucking signs like in OP

Brits BTFO

>television license, ads, AND government grants

Arent those grants funded by taxes? Thats like having to buy two licenses. What the fuck ISNT wrong with germany?

Just in case any mainlanders wanna slink off into the background
There are countries where you have to pay for the radio too

>inb4 more cucked countries don't make you less cucked
Fuck off.

Attached: tvlicenses.png (886x217, 24K)

More cucked countries don't make you less cucked