According to the Yakkos World song Israel Includes the Sinai and parts of Jordan and Syria

According to the Yakkos World song Israel Includes the Sinai and parts of Jordan and Syria

Attached: Yakkos World.jpg (1263x802, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spielberg

It should but for some reason the Jews gave it back.

Attached: 1494952421299.png (630x700, 135K)

>he mentions palestine
hmmmmm

Yom Kippur War
Egypt kept warning them not to build settlements in the Sinai and not to drive the Beduoin out
Egypt kept calling asking for the Sinai to be returned in exchange for a peace treaty
Israel ignored them and chose expansion over security
So Egypt went to war again and fought them to a standstill and they had to negotiate

He doesn't

again, i hate jews just like the next guy, but why not giving them those territories?, they won it fair in the six day war

well they won the six days war decisively so it was their right to do so

Well you see there's this thing called laws
You cant annex territory occupied in war
You cant transfer your civilian population into territory occupied in war
You cant transfer out the indigenous population of territory occupied in war - that's called Ethnic Cleansing as a matter of fact, it's kinda frowned upon

say x should give their land to y, or rather not recognizing x's claim to the land they live on doesn't make a nation. Add extremist groups and the next century looks dire.

Cope

>I stole it so you cant take it back

Attached: crying baby.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>muh international law
Making wars are illegal yet there is always a couple going on all the time. Crime is illegal too, it still happens.

They won Muttland by capitalism which is, by definition, fair.

Civilization

oy vey

>Crime is illegal too, it still happens
and if apprehended the perpetrators are punished
so that's not a justification

Attached: Burns snrub.jpg (500x363, 25K)

>no mention of south africa.

After WW2 everybody got together and decided that wars for territories are not valid and will not be allowed.

>Well you see there's this thing called laws
those are just spooks.

He also calls Transylvania a country

He most certainly does.

but /pol/ told me the jews are above the laws

Don't forget the Israeli government also attempted several false flags to try to drag america in to the 6 days war. Sinking the USS liberty that was in international waters being the most well remembered.

A decade before the war they also tried to bomb US and British owned schools and cinemas in Egypt and blame it on Egyptian muslims and communists to continue the British occupation of the Suez canal

>again, i hate jews just like the next guy

Attached: 1481825316611.png (500x500, 3K)

He does at the very end

Laws without enforcement have no weight.

Crime itself isn't illegal. If crime was a felony you could be charged for committing a crime once proven guilty, and then charged again for committing the crime of committing a crime, and so on ad infinitum.

I don't hate Jews but Israel is fucking awful, imagine being a normal jew in any other country whose constantly besmirched by hollywood pedophiles and Israel existing

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03 Lavon Affair - Wikipedia.png (754x156, 28K)

fpbp

>So Egypt went to war again and fought them to a standstill and they had to negotiate
lol, by the war's end israel had crossed the suez and had the egyptian third army completely surrounded (not to mention were directly threatening damascus with ground troops).
negotiations were brokered because, ONCE AGAIN -just like in the 6 day war- completely destroying egypt militarily was not acceptable to the soviet union.

That sounds like a parody of the movie Brazil. I will take that note.

you can do all these things if you adopt a policy of obfuscation and denial and do them anyways

SEETHING mudslime

Attached: 1564870127491.jpg (764x665, 79K)

so give every country back to their natives then

except for all the times that they did it anyways. and how convenient for them to declare something illegal after they had already consolidated their gains taken in the same manner.

>You cant annex territory occupied in war
>You cant transfer your civilian population into territory occupied in war
>You cant transfer out the indigenous population of territory occupied in war - that's called Ethnic Cleansing as a matter of fact, it's kinda frowned upon

Attached: 1571766515285s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

Attached: C9CA8A37-AD10-42E6-BE08-3C27826BC520.jpg (886x862, 94K)

>After WW2 everybody got together and decided that wars for territories are not valid and will not be allowed.
>everybody
More like huge empires who beat up (plus France) the wanna be empires and decided nobody can have anymore colonies because they already have them. It's like the nuclear nonproliferation treaties. We all have nukes, nobody else can have. Strangely Israel got away with that without any punishment.

I'm not even a kike, but if there is one thing they are extremely based and redpilled at, it's BTFOing you subhumans and taking your own land.
>a bunch of limp wristed merchants with some help from Europe and the US start arriving to the region
>100 years later Arabs literally cannot stop getting cucked
So much for "le holy warriors of Allah" meme, faggots. Hope you all get nuked by them one day along with turkroaches.

Why would they nuke them when the whole mission is to destabilize the western world with an endless stream of muslims?

Restore your foreskin.

nice 80 IQ /pol/cuck theory, but without Western support Israel would cease to exist faster than you could say "DA JOOS"

>I'm not even a kike, but if there is one thing they are extremely based and redpilled at, it's BTFOing you subhumans
Based and fuck whitey too

>destroy their countries
>aww look at all those poor refugees they need a place to live
>import them to europe while israel takes over their land

lmao you actually believe that
you actually believe the arabs are capable of fighting their own battles without suicide bombing the hell out of everything
have you ever been there? have you even MET an arab?

Attached: canada_anal.jpg (500x565, 49K)

Maybe the ragheads should've practiced social skills instead of fucking goats.

Wiener wiener chicken dinner

subtle

evacuating Gaza was a huge mistake.

"land for recognition" policy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

this

and bankers & academics

I’m sure this nice, peaceful /pol/ thread wasn’t made in any way as a bait post.

If you nuke someone there's no population to take refuge in the west. You're not very bright are you?