What are some flop kino?

What are some flop kino?

Attached: jc.jpg (268x402, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa67zm7Q3PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Not many threads about Disney’s best creation

Mulan 2020

Attached: 61mxYODwIeL._AC_.jpg (352x500, 58K)

Attached: 220px-Alita_Battle_Angel_(2019_poster).png (220x326, 144K)

if flop a term reserved for good movies that made a small amount of dollarinos or any movie that did that?

Avengers Endgame.

atlantis

Pennies From Heaven

Attached: 1583266386624.jpg (220x325, 56K)

Attached: godzilla.jpg (1382x2048, 233K)

Every once in a while Disney makes some interesting curiousity no one watches

Attached: lonerangersmall-1.png (1728x718, 1.95M)

Taylor Kitsch doesn't seem to have much luck headlining. This is a fun movie, one of my guilty pleasures.

Attached: Battleship.jpg (1057x1500, 230K)

>alitafag
No that's a legit piece of shit and deserved the flop

Attached: keyvisual.jpg (1050x630, 201K)

Attached: 1581448828012.webm (640x320, 2.98M)

>blocks your path

Attached: the-iron-giant.png (1000x1500, 1.37M)

My ex went to see this film with "just a friend" and ended up fucking him in the bathroom and we broke up a week after.

Based JC saving me from a bad relationship

you should read the books

deserved it t󠛡b󠛡h

That's actually my favorite scene

This is another one I really like. The Wachowskis later works deserve more love.

Attached: jupitergrid.png (1893x794, 2.96M)

the fact that they're so batshit crazy is probably the reason why their movies have so much soul

Attached: spid.jpg (1400x700, 134K)

hyped movies that only made small monies

Attached: 220px-Mars_Needs_Moms!_Poster.jpg (220x325, 25K)

reminder that Shrek is the reason why it flopped and part of the reason why Disney only does soulless cg shit now

is there anything interesting about this movie other than the gross pink alien?

Attached: right eye of the forbidden one.png (195x443, 73K)

For better and for worse, they're the most sincere directors in mainstream action cinema. Speed Racer, Cloud Atlas, Jupiter Ascending, Sense8... they all wear their hearts on their sleeve on are never afraid to dive right into pure cornball melodrama. The Finale of Sense8 is called "Live Conquers All" and they put that statement forward without even a hint of irony.

Verbinski would probably kill on a SW movie. Abrams and Kasdan tried to a ape POTC "moves so fast you don't have time to ask question" energy and failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa67zm7Q3PA
holy fucking kino.

This was so beautiful. But honestly I can only watch it muted by the dialogue/story is unbelievably dumb.

>The Matrix (1st only)
>Speed Racer
>Cloud Atlas
>Bound
The rest is shit

was this adapted from anything?
faggot

>was this adapted from anything?

No, you'd think it was based on some French space opera comic serial, but it's an original work.

There's a dude with a massive folder of some alien chick that he jerks off to, surprised you've never heard of him

A cure for wellness was definitely Verbinski cashing in all the goodwill he'd earned with Pirates. He had to know it was never going to click with the plebs but he wanted to make it and he got to do it his way. I'm glad it exists.

Attached: a-cure-for-wellness3.jpg (780x434, 49K)

I know about him; the gross pink alien is my umbrella term for all things pertaining to the gross pink alien. Hence the filename for that picture of the gross pink alien

Attached: snyderkino.jpg (1600x2366, 1.32M)