Dax Shepard joins Guardians 3

Dax Shepard has joined the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy 3 in an unknown role.

Expect Variety/Hollywood Reporter to report on this sometime within the next 2 weeks. It's a done deal. Just working out contract stuff.

Attached: 1583260366873.png (1915x1314, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1233894339861983232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would be pretty frackin funny if he played an alien called dax who everyone keeps calling drax XD

Awesome. I love that pathetic cuck.

A movie that isn't in casting and whose director/writer is currently filming a different film and won't be working on until next year at the earliest.

Christian Bale signed on to Thor 4 that's in the exact same stage of production.

If he's good enough for Kristen Bell he's good enough for me.

That's not confirmed either

He hasn't signed on. There was a rumor that he was in talks and nothing since confirmed, and Thor 4 is coming sooner than GOTG3, it's due to start shooting late this summer. GOTG3 won't be starting anything til Gunn is done with Suicide Squad early next year.

Adam Warlock?

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 12K)

Any time I see his name, Will Arnett or Nick Kroll, I instantly lose interest in whatever the show or movie is.

isnt he dating Florence P-U?

No that's Zach Braff, Dax Shepard is married to Kristen Bell

oh he's the guy who tweeted he'd like to see his wife fuck michael b. jordan.

give the cuck a break, he was molested by a grown man during childhood. that has got to fuck you up sexually.

Any dude that porks Kristen Bell and daily drives a sleeper station wagon with a 700hp LSX motor in it is good by me.

Attached: daxwagon.jpg (1080x1021, 248K)

Good for him, I like his podcast

Attached: download.jpg (1600x899, 244K)

as many learned during the mr robot threads, lots of people here were molestered. i'd bet most aren't cucks.

Gunn is done with Suicide Squad already.

Yeah, I'm sure he meant it and wasn't a comedic actor making a joke about some actors attractiveness. God forbid anything anyone says doesn't fit your black cock worship fantasy

Well ok I like him for some reason, kowbell does too.
I would prone bone her until she dies.

his good friend Michael Rosenbaum was in Guardians of the Galaxy 2
it's probably that Stallone team

Attached: Michael-Rosenbaum.png (750x400, 490K)

what does mr robot have to do with it?

heyy it's... that guy

No he isn't. He is busy through next January/February on it.

it only just wrapped filming like a couple of days ago, how could he be done?

Attached: beta.jpg (611x619, 65K)

Attached: cuck2.jpg (631x751, 57K)

he just called his wife fat

Attached: kuk.jpg (608x263, 22K)

It’s a really gay thing to say. It’s like saying “I’d love this guy to cum in my ass! XD jk jk”

Attached: kuk2.jpg (613x618, 63K)

Someone outta tell Gunn that
twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/1233894339861983232

Attached: manliness.jpg (606x351, 36K)

I too obsess over the twitters of C list actors.

Attached: yikes.jpg (621x303, 25K)

Attached: khaki.jpg (632x445, 42K)

fake lol... the movie ain't even on pre-production yet

well he is in talks, while this dax shepard post is totally fake
exactly

ok the rest is pretty just much just pretentious hollywood woke bs but this is fucking cuck tier bs

We have a huge thread right now on She-Hulk casting based literally on a fake story made up by the OP, complete with blank link no one clicked on, and everyone just believes it's true. Put it in greentext and Yea Forums posters will believe it without question.

Attached: kristen bell.webm (598x226, 793K)