Reminder for all neets: vote for bernie

reminder for all neets: vote for bernie

Attached: tumblr_o19hu1GGOP1v0pigno1_500.png (500x500, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Q-sRdV7SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure why not

Why?

the american elections are up again? has it already been 4 years? what the fuck did i do in that time, my life is still the fucking same
FUCK

I cannot wait to see him get cucked out of the nomination yet AGAIN and just bend over and fucking take it like the little bitch he is.

im only voting for him to spite wagies i dont care what he actually does

he's pledged to make everyone in america a neet

Will he really give me neetbux? I feel like he’s just gonna declare the lower middle class rich and pander to the usual dem demographic

no. americans should vote for the rich guy #1968 so he earn his businesses more money

Yes please :3

Attached: image.jpg (1200x756, 578K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Q-sRdV7SY

Has this elections produced anything as kino as this?

I cannot think of anything more cucked than voting.

>Raising income taxes to stick it to the 1% as if their wealth comes from a salary
No thanks.

If millenials wanted to stick it to boomers they’d demand a $5,000/yr tax on any car made before 1980
Call it an emissions penalty or something

always vote for who they don't want you to vote for.

in 2016 it was Trump
2020 it's Bernie

they don't want you to vote for either

It’s still trump. If you think sanders is anything more than controlled opposition you’re delusional.

Having a daughter for one

bernie makes the neocons mad which is based

thx no voting takes effort

And usually ends in Jury Duty

I did that last primary and I was majorly disappointed at how he handled getting cucked by the DNC. I’d never consider voting for him again after seeing him bend over like that.

>oh, a cynic, are we? you should shed that attitude soon, young man, it's very unattractive

Attached: lemmevote lemmevote lemmevote lemmevote.jpg (1080x600, 88K)

>forces you into labor camp to feed shaniqua and maria dela cruz' 4th fatherless child
heh nothing personnel NEET