Parents selling the house and moving somewhere more affordable

>parents selling the house and moving somewhere more affordable
>I either have to find a job or go back to college if I want to live in the new house
>tfw 29 yo NEET with zero social skills
I have been rotting in my room for the past 8 years. the fuck are they expecting me to do

Attached: 19993212.jpg (474x507, 25K)

Get a job mate you gonna feel better. NEETing is overrated

nice blog

Get a warehouse job. It retard work a monkey can do and it pays better than minimum wage. There are also a lot of career opportunities in logistics and supply chain management.
Its the work field of choice for the terminal underachiever.

Its my entire life. But i used to do werehouse job and developed health issues. What about other ones?

Suck dick for cash.

Get a job at Target. It's easy, and they start at $13 per hour now.

Just go to school you fucking dweeb, it's not like it's difficult or anything.

Why is everyone else obligated to take care of you when you arent even willing to take care of yourself? Would the world be better or worse if you were to no longer be a part of it?

Plus you get to drive fun machines like forklifts and shit

It's actually a cycle. When you are a NEET getting a job is a good thing. When you get a job you want to go back to being a NEET for a time. If you're never going to be in a career, there's no reason not to just save up and take long breaks between jobs anyway.

get comfortable job. something you will enjoy doing. it will change your life. you will have soild base to build on social skills and develop other areas of your life.
fingers crossed user!

Die.

kill them then you get a free house

Become homeless and join a street gang

get a job so you can buy a gun at a walmart to shoot yourself with

test

You could uh wind up getting the corona virus and uhh not really wash your hands much while home. Even if one of them doesn't make it they will probably latch on to you because it's all they have left.

you forgot to add "any movies/kino for this feel" etc so FlKOD and Co. wont babysit it

Why dont you just kill yourself? sounds like the life you're currently living isn't worth living anyway and if you continue to exist solely at the mercy of others then it is only going to get worse.

ok coomer

>Why is everyone else obligated to take care of you when you arent even willing to take care of yourself?
He never consented to his shit existance, it's on the parents.
>Would the world be better or worse if you were to no longer be a part of it?
Who gives a shit.

sneak into the new house and live in the attic or basement

Apply to work for the TSA. Most transportation security officers live with their parents so it will be a good fit.

this
also take out a large life insurance policy before

>He never consented
Irrelevant as parents legally have power of consent over children.

>He never consented to his shit existance, it's on the parents.
then he can off himself if he doesn't like it

His parents didn't ask to exist either, yet for some reason they get stuck taking care of some fat bitch? Parasites dont get pity for being bad at doing what 7 billion other people do with no issue. OP needs to get over himself or do everyone in his life a favor and eat a bullet.

>for some reason
because they decided to shit out a kid. The fact that the little shitter is even there to bother them at all is their own fault.

Jesus your pathetic. Did you think your parents would live forever?

Fuck man. I went through foster homes and being dirt poor and now I got accepted to law school.

You people don’t even know man.

No, its the fault of the first human to give birth. Nobody after that asked to exist and therefor cannot be blamed for any of their actions or expected to take any responsibility. OP can live with the first person whose fault this all is, put in work to better himself, or eat a bullet. These are the only options.

Being a NEET gets old a lot quicker than a steady paycheque does. When you're getting out of bed in the morning ofcourse you'd rather quit your job and sit around smoking weed but you'll quickly run out of money, mad find yourself waking up at 4pm feeling tired and miserable with absolutely nothing to look forward to that day. You'll sit on your Xbox or PC or whatever and actively look for videogames to complete or films to binge but you don't actually enjoy it. Yeah working 40hr weeks is shit but it gives meaning to your free time that haven't constant free time doesnt

overnight front desk at a hotel
you probably have weird sleep habits already so working 10pm-6am wouldn't be too bad
usually only have to work for 1 or 2 hours, no oversight you can play games or shitpost for 6-7

could you be a delivery driver?

make western erotic games for $$$

Don't go back to college, you'll stick out as a sore thumb with social retardation at that age. Older guys in college can be cool but only if they're charismatic. You could genuinely end up getting bullied. Fuck that.

Just get some zero responsibility job for retards. You have the luxury of not caring about career anyway so just look for something comfortable.

Attached: 1497835731212.png (804x743, 22K)

To each their own. I've done both, and sometimes miss some of my old jobs, but desu, NEETing is MUCH more fulfilling when you actually engage in your hobbies than that false sense of worth you get from wageslaving. I'm basically selfemployed now so it doesn't matter, but only the dullest, dumbest people use NEETdom to rot and they'll never amount to anything anyhow. I know a lot of people on Yea Forums are those types, and they're beyond help, but NEETdom actually helped me to get where I am now.

Shit, I think you may be right. I spend more than a year being neet, than I worked in a subhuman call center for a year and I asked to be fired so I can get some money from it. I think I will be a neet again for some time.

What do you do?

The fuck are you talking about? College is filled with people that have social retardation. I sometimes wonder if there is someone who is normal because nobody is. It's full of stereotypes.

I fuck old rich faggots for money

Not my experience at all.

>29 yo NEET with zero social skills
>starts a blog on a TV and film board
Yep, checks out.
Also, sage.

Small business with my wife. Been building up over the years, wouldn't have had the time or energy working a fulltime job. Had roommates to make it cheap enough to live, but own our own land now. It's online business and we own our own studio etc.

sounds like a rock and a hard place. maybe you can neet it up and live in their backyard like some kind of animal?

Ge a job at a Kinoplex.

BASED

Whatever happened to NEET master race being subsidized by taxpayer dollars? Youre not so smug now are you, fat useless turd

I miss working in a warehouse. Not OP. I now work in sales and its eternally stressful. Working in a warehouse half the time I spent chilling with my bros.

Mine are selling the house too but they've told me many times that I'm not welcome at their new house and that I won't be living with them. They say it with such a scary amount of hostility too, almost like they're happy to cut their only child off completely

ragie wagie

>mummy told me I had 6 months to find a job or else I'd have to accept her help to find a job
>don't want to apply for jobs with her because doing so makes me feel ashamed about being a loser