Based Pewdiepie shits on Supergirl
youtube.com/watch?v=grphMTBly7Q

Attached: Capture.jpg (969x495, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much are you paid

$1.99

WHAAAAAAT!? YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED TUBER-SIMULATOR!!??

I'm willing to bet he lurks the this place

Well he used to get webms from gif ylyl threads. Hence why he calls it you laugh you lose. He stopped doing it after faggots were complaining about him using Yea Forums iirc

That's a great price

But we had you laugh you lose videos on youtube for years now
Do you have something that proves it?

Dick.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 11.31.19.png (224x96, 17K)

He's browsed it in several videos. Saying its reddit so the normies don't freak out.

this is an 18+ website, fuck off back to Yea Forums, reddit, twitter, discord or whatever shithole you crawled out of

>normies
good way to out yourself, underage normalfag

we're all 19 buddy

I dont think the concept of ylyl started on Yea Forums but i do recall half a decade ago alot of the videos on yt were also common webms. As for him using Yea Forums i vividly remember in a couple of his old ylyl videos he was watching a webm and closes the player to and you can tell hes on Yea Forums.

Shut the fuck up retard

he's a Yea Forumstard from before you were born kid

He didn't dig deep enough into the woke rabbit hole with this show. It's so much worse than can be seen here.

Reminder that a genuine discord group is behind all this type of spam on Yea Forums
A lot of them found Yea Forums through instagram.com/tv__memes_and_greentexts/

He literally scrolls down the page of a ylyl thread on /gif/ in the videos.

kill yourself reddit nigger

Isn't everyone who started watching pewdiepie as teens when he first came out in like their 20s now?

And you wonder why this place is so shit. Literal 12 year olds roam it.

>Pewdiepie

The whole show could he nothing but kids playing with dc toys and it'd be less cringe that that fag. He literally spent years screaming at video games like a little girl.