Devs

Miniseries about some tech guru who made a breakthrough in quantum computing, or something.

By the director of Ex Machina and Annihilation, Alex Garland. Starts in 2 days on Hulu.

Discuss.

Attached: Devs_Nick-Offerman.jpg (779x520, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8klax373ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks shit

developers?

Attached: steve-ballmer-tongue-3.jpg (460x276, 17K)

It's going to be garlandkino

>sees commercial
>wtf is is this even about
>forgets
>sees again
>wtf is this even about

>Devs is centered around Lily Chan (Sonoya Mizuno), a computer engineer investigating a quantum computing company called Amaya, run by Forest (Nick Offerman). She believes this company is responsible for the disappearance of her boyfriend.[2][4][5]
what the shit, this is just the plot of ex-machina but the MC isn't an incel but a roastie
they even got the jap actress back

I would sonoya her mizuno

Alex Garland has a good track record and Offerman is a solid actor so should be watchable at least.

>so should be watchable at least.
Thats an understatement compared to all the netflix original garbo that gets threads on here

dubs don't lie

Attached: patrick-bateman-new-york.jpg (500x385, 23K)

>alex garland
>sonoya mizuno
yeah that's gonna be an automatic watch for me, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=t8klax373ds

I loved both EM and Annihilation so yeah, this might be good.

>on Hulu
yo ho, yo ho!

>haha who buys a $500 phone without a keyboard. it doesnt even appeal to business customers.

man i hope the show gets developers done right

Loved him in parks n rec will be watching this show without ads

exactly this.

garland is a pretentious hack. up there with nolan.

spoiler:
spoilers ahead
it's about being able to see the future thanks to quantum mechanics simulation of the real world. source: interview by lex fridman

>Offerman is a solid actor
HURRRRR THE MEAT MAN SAY HE LOVE TO EAT STEAK ME LIKEY THAT AND WHISKEY HHUHUHEHEUEHEHUEHE. Shut the fuck up zoomie pleb

My first thought was it'd be about digital consciousness, but this is interesting too.

garland is way better than nolan, that capeshitter.