Touch water

>touch water
>die

Attached: Signs_Alien.jpg (800x440, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNVG-vrTCcQ?t=540
somethingawful.com/news/wrestling-twister-an/
youtu.be/27qUO8_9uT0
docdroid.net/Nu3OkY2/odom-manifesto.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wow, all life on this planet is dependent on water, water is everywhere, water covers most of the planet's surface, it's very dangerous, should we prepare?
>nah

>demons from hell aren't harmed by holy water

Attached: 1421702433029.png (453x599, 111K)

it was holy water blessed by mel gibson himself

this, you got filtered

>kid in Brazil is yelling in Spanish and English

>spit on an alien
>it instantly explodes

speaking in tongues

>signs' aliens are actually demons!!
>the rugrats takes place in angelica's head!!
>ed, edd and eddy are in purgatory!!
>garfield is actually dying of starvation!!
>ash ketchum is really in a coma!!
>charlie brown has cancer!!
>donald duck has ptsd!!
>courage is really a normal dog, just the people he sees through his perspective seem like monsters!!
soiak.jpg

>in a planet cover with water, with creatures with 80% water in their bodies.
BRAVO NOLAN

but the news reports around the world showed that all types of water hurt them.

Why did the aliens think they could eat humans? Were mostly just water.

>oh cool, so that's a cloud
>steve?

The water that hurt them was holy water. Did you retards watch the movie?

>doubting the power of our lord and savior mel gibson

>exhale on an alien
>it dies

Is there ANY proof of them being demons?

most of these are true

wouldn't they get injured because of humidity? they'd be coughing up blood or getting rashes and shit

"Close the goddamned door!!! Don't you fucking kids know how to knock??"

pay attention to his daughter's dialogue

Holy shit, I really did get filtered

Some christfag help me out here, does the bible ever mention aliens? I'd assume they'd be considered unholy/blasphemous and so harmed by holy water, but is it ever explicitly mentioned. Just wondering because then they wouldn't have to be "demons" but just unholy invaders

no, it's copism to excuse shitty writing

The reason they found out that water hurts aliens is because the pope blessed the Earth, blessing all the world's oceans and freshwater system at once. The entire water cycle. It happens offscreen, but the pope did it when he realized the Earth was under attack by aliens.
He didnt do it to defend the Earth he just did it because hes the pope and its what religious people do. Turns out it worked.

Fallen angels and Nephilim

That shitty Chariots of the Gods movie says that all those goofy angels Elijah and Elisha run into are UFOs

Attached: Ezekiel_Icones_Biblicae.gif (300x226, 36K)

what's the proof of them being aliens lol

>but the news reports around the world showed that all types of water hurt them.

Why would an alien get trapped in a pantry? They’re demons dude

The pope took a holy shit and his turds blessed the Vatican pedo water and from there it just spread like turd water in a public pool

how does a fucking demon get trapped in a pantry? do they not have doorknobs in hell?

See
What else would religious people be doing when they realized the planet is under attack by hostile forces? Praying to God and blessing their world.

Except there's compelling evidence for the "aliens" actually being demons.

>1. There is never a single spacecraft or device shown indicating that these creatures are from a different world.
>2. They are quite literally tattooed with demonic insignias and have cloven fucking hooves.
>3. The news reports actually said: "We know the battle turned around in the Middle East. Three small cities there found a primitive method to defeat them." That's the birthplace of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
>4. The wife of the pastor foresaw the events at the climax of the film, ultimately restoring his faith.

There's plenty more, but honestly you'd have a harder time explaining how they're aliens than how they're demons.

This is a good explanation

No why would you need doorknobs in hell?

That is the most contrived bullshit I have ever heard. The aliens were already avoiding water to begin with.

. There is never a single spacecraft or device shown indicating that these creatures are from a different world.
no earth-hell gate either
. They are quite literally tattooed with demonic insignias and have cloven fucking hooves.
irrelevant
. The news reports actually said: "We know the battle turned around in the Middle East. Three small cities there found a primitive method to defeat them." That's the birthplace of Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
irrelevant
. The wife of the pastor foresaw the events at the climax of the film, ultimately restoring his faith.
irrelevant

nice head canon. they're still aliens.

>JUST BLESS THE ENTIRE EARTH
Fucking BASED

Why won't he make little boys buttholes unholy sanctums then too?

Maybe they didn't know what water was or that it hurt them

This. Fucking stick with what's on screen instead of manipulating it in your mind

they watch a news broadcast that shows lights in the sky. could be wheeled angels or better yet, flying saucers
youtu.be/TNVG-vrTCcQ?t=540

What l know from the movie is people "found out" water hurt them. Theres time for a truly powerful blessing in between the start of the movie and when its found out.

You misunderstand. The point was supposed to be that aliens are demons, not that they are one of the toher. The fact that they had a fucking invisible space ship in the sky is pretty clear of that. What the fuck were the crop circles for afte rall?

its just early level prometheus, the idea that religion and space are tied together.

more head canon.

>>touch water
>>die
Absolute brainlet writing apart from it not making any sense biologically.

The movie states that the crop circles were markers for the UFO’s to navigate by. Why would demons need crop circles? I think it also mentions at the end that many aliens did get away with catatonic humans (thanks wrist spray) so, how else would they know that unless they saw the ships?

>Priests bless the Ocean
>Checkmate

>why would demons need crop circles
Huge ritual zones for bringing more demons from hell into the earth. A cornfield being a great obscure place.

why aren't there more alien horror movies like this. The tension is great.

>cloven hoofs
>runes on head
>sign of Baphomet on back
>burned by water wielded with faith
>has no discernible technology, attacks naked and barehanded
>is heralded by lights in the sky and sigils on the ground
>is defeated in the Middle East, where there is very little water and a whole lot of religion
>birds falling after hitting the space ship = that satanic symbol of a the dove falling to earth

Attached: 1423239744221.jpg (1275x2051, 338K)

they are demonic runes retard.

>bless your toilet
>flush
>the water returns to the ocean
>whole world blessed

Checkmate Aliums.

Attached: 67114010.jpg (298x298, 68K)

there is literally water in the air, if they went outside and felt their flesh reacting to the air they would've fucked off immediately

Thats exactly what happened.

okay but what was that gas shit he was doing to the kid?

doorknobs dont work in hell

The movie's twist is that there was no alien invasion, the earth was flooded by actual demons from Hell but because of modern pop culture most people would just assume they were aliens.

Hey bro whats the dew point on an average day in the midwest?

aliens to some, demons to others.

>The scene where the young boy sits on his priest fathers lap, ass to dick
>mel gibson starts groping his son around the chest
>the little boy grabs on to his pants as if he is actually being penetrated

Was this supposed to be symbollic for priests blessing boys with their penises?

doors in hell only operate on red, yellow, or blue keys. demon was fucked.

>M. Night Chadamalan movies have more twists and turns than an overturned S-bend truck on Spaghetti Junction
>Except this one that's totally straightforward

Signs is literally a pleb filter.

Shouldn'T demons have some supernatural abilities these guys just had none and could be easily killed.

that isn't the twist, you idiot.

Based and Christpilled. Aliens are demons indeed

I guess these demons were either really dumb by going to the house of a (former) priest who had a holy child, or they were entirely arrogant in their approach. he was without faith so maybe they thought he would fall easily

>shouldn't demons have some supernatural abilities'
like comatosing people with their wrists?

So what's the twist?

If those demons don't have their green cards they are aliens.

>man lose faith
>man don't really lose faith

>like comatosing people with their wrists?
comatosing spray/gas is not really supernatural quite the opposite. I mean if a demon wanted to comatose you I guess he'd try to invade your mind or something not spray you with chloroform

Don't you think they would have done some sort of research on water before coming to Earth?

>Sleeeeeeeep

>You mentioned aliens and I wondered if we could talk about your film Signs. What prompted you to take a stab at science fiction?

>I stand by my previous answer, but I will tell you that I had a lot of pressure at the time to try science fiction. I'm not the sort of guy to do the next Star Wars or the next Aliens. Those are perfectly good movies, but I wanted to attempt something deeper and more universal. You know what I said about giving a Dracula movie a deceptive title? That's what I did with Signs. That was a story about a war between Heaven and Hell. The aliens were demons and the people's dead loved ones were angels. That was why I had them pray several times in the movie. It was about faith.

>So the water that killed the aliens was holy water?

>(He laughs). Most critics just didn't get that. My publicist tells me that you wrote a very negative review based on the water concept yourself. You guys just didn't use your heads. Water is holy in general. Many cultures revere it. Baptisms, holy water at a church, some pagan groups worship the sea or rivers. It's not a difficult concept, but some people just can't wrap their small minds around that.

>I think it was the idea that aliens would invade the earth, a planet that's like 75% water, has water that falls from the sky and-

>No. Bullshit. You're still being small-minded. The characters in that movie called them aliens, but it was never explicitly demonstrated what they were or why they were on earth. People are much more accepting of aliens these days, and the idea was that if demons appeared among us, they would be perceived as aliens.
Pajeet won

Attached: 1372628985253.jpg (600x602, 84K)

Every christian nations waters are blessed by God by default.

If this were the case don't you think M. Night may have thought showing some of this could have been interesting to the audience?

Damn it's true that Mel's movies are literal pleb-filters

Attached: 20200125_015538_0000-01.jpg (412x302, 70K)

That doesn't answer the question. They just behaved like biological creatures, they had no impact on the mind at all not even real superhuman strength if I recall right.

>SHAMALAMADINGDONGED

>comatosing spray/gas is not really supernatural quite the opposite.

There is a few issues with that claim. I mean if I cast a spell and it sends a gas, is that not magic? The problem with advanced science is that its hard to distinguish from magic. Everyone is debating whether or not these were aliums or demons, but the point was supposed to be that they were both, that human history was shaped by alien intervention, if not started by it. Ancient humans did not understand advanced space science so were going to write it off as magic.

Go back to the holy water. We know for certain water as a whole was their weakness, the movie is premised on them avoiding large bodies of water because of it. But to an ancient human thats going to look like some magic shit because to us water is a source of life.

Even the imagery on their backs, its almost as if the baphomet was based off of that instead of them adopting that image becuase they worship satan. we took aspects of their natural appearance, birth marks, etc. and wrote it off as magical imagery.

>>ash ketchum is really in a coma!!
wrong, Pokemon happens in a post-apocalyptic society where people affected by the contamination have mutated into pokemans
everyone knows this you dunce

I dunno why but Signs had me terrified the whole movie. I normally am not scared in horror films. Yet this one affected me greatly.

Why can't demons open doors then?

its almost like a demon wouldn't know whose house was a former preists or not.

>b-but other pop culture references to demons say they're psychic
so?

Uh. Did you not see the Signs of rituals being performed???

MIND=BLOWN

The best horror films tend to be slow tension builders, not 'AHHHHH SOMEONES CHASING ME OH NO HE HAS A KNIFE AHHHH PEOPLE ARE DYING'

lol what a dumb hack

Attached: 1521658606066.jpg (350x472, 158K)

Is there even any reference in the bible saying that holy water kills demons? This smug Pajeet hack is rubbing me in the wrong way.

>don't you think a director who takes himself seriously wouldn't want to spell it out exactly for the audience like they're a couple of dum dumbs, instead of inspiring conversation about the subtext of the film for decades to come?

It's not that he wanted people to immediately know that this was about demons. The premise was designed to make you think they are aliens and when you look below the surface you realize there is more to it than meets the eye. To have them realize they were demons wouldn't have made sense to the conversation he was spinning.

No I did not see any demonic summoning ritual being performed. I do remember some dumb fucking alien running around in a cornfield though. Because really that's all that it was. (thank God there was no moisture on those cornstalks)

source

For some reason Signs manages to pull off what most "le slow burn" horror films don't manage to pull off.
What is it about filmmakers nowadays not understanding subtlety? jfc I can't believe Shamalamadingdong actually seems high-brow in comparison to what we're getting now.

somethingawful.com/news/wrestling-twister-an/

it had a great "shit just got real" scene when they revealed the aylmao

Slow burns require truly good direction, not meme good direction that basically just means 'epic' to most people today. To be a slow burn film you have to know EXACTLY how this is going to look in post, and that its going to land. You have to see how it will be and make it happen. Most directors don't have that.

Castlevania does checkmate atheists

>touch water
>die
>try to invade a planet that is 70% water
I thought ayys were supposed to be smart

It's almost worse for him to admit that they are demons. Because demons deal in the realms of heaven and hell. They are usually ancient fallen angels who have spent a few millennia carrying out evil deeds and manipulating the feeble minds of men with darkness and sin. He wrote "demons" in the body of aliens with the minds of escaped chimpanzees from the local zoo. Except I bet even chimps could open up a pantry door. If those were demons they were incredibly uninteresting

KEK

>'your movie is retarded'
>'you see it's just that I used ancient and fundamental Christian themes that went way over your head, dumb atheists'
>plot twist is based on video game tropes
Ebin, simply ebin, Mr. Shamdong Poomalan

>reading through this thread
There are still people that don't believe that they're demons? I thought that shit was confirmed and accepted a year after it came out. I even had to watch it back in high school and write a report on the religious comparisons. Multiple anons in here have went full in detail on it and retards cant accept it. Unironically filtered.

kek

Still thinking it was aliens

>brainlets

It's like Evangelion. Everything is subtext and the director hates his audience.

>. I even had to watch it back in high school and write a report on the religious comparisons.
Just because your teacher is a film theory retard doesnt prove anything

Hard to say. It mentions God riding on a chariot carried by a wheel within a weel with eyes around it, which some interpret as a ufo, but in all actuality Elijah is probably describing something more like an atom.

It also mentions angels coming down to earth and breeding with the daughters of men and in revelation it says that spirits that look like frogs will deceive the nations. So who knows.

Attached: 993F1D9F-2784-433D-AB39-260BDE394B7E.jpg (1600x1280, 99K)

>spirits that look like frogs will deceive the nations
Kekistanis confirmed to be retarded

They appeared basically out of nowhere and it's never confirmed or even mentioned that they came from space. Also, the whole film is loaded with Christian imagery and themes with the demon/alien being hurt by holy water so there's that

>Water is holy in general
that STILL doesn't explain why the demons would invade a planet that 75% water, if literally all water is holy and damages them

You cant see holiness

Why are humans intent on invading planets that have no water and no oxygen, both things humans will die without? Checkmate atheists.

Mars literally has no oxygen on it. No liquid water. Its entire crust is covered in toxic salts.
And you wanna shit on aliens for coming to a planet they can clearly breath on?

If humans were to go to another planet do you think they would do some preparation to survive the environment there? Or would they run around naked like chickens with their heads cut off?

we go there with suits on to protect us from the environment
checkmate, thiests

>not knowing that this movie was warning us about The Shape of Water
I am afraid you still need many layers of enlightenment to reach the Shyamalan pill.

See Humans will have the tools necessary for survival. Whether they're aliens or demons, nobody can deny that they are absolutely retarded, therefore uninteresting

District 9 aliens barely had anything that living on welfare in south africa was better than their ship

trying to decipher this gave me a stroke. try again

Then its obvious youd never understand the film we're all discussing in this thread

no, you just wrote an awful sentence, try reading it again

>not Portuguese

But you know the entire story of district 9. Aliens came to earth because living on their ship was shit that even south african welfare was better. So maybe living in hell/space was so bad that even a water filled planet was better if you could get some kid meat

How about this? I believe what you meant is:
District 9 aliens barely had anything. Living on welfare in South Africa provided them with more resources than what was left on their ship.
Right?

why does Yea Forums have no FAITH?

We arguably arent. The human race is pathetic.

Just jumping in here. Try using the word so in place of that. I get what you're trying to say

hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe

>the bible was PROBABLY describing an atom
are you a mega retard or what dude

Just because your fairy tales say that demons are smart doesn't mean they actually are. That's what he was going for

That and So are interchangeable in that context.

No user... therefore, so, and hence would properly convey what you're trying to say. That does not

STOP CRYING

This movie absolutely terrified me as a kid. Legit had nightmares about it for years. Dumb fuck mom let me watch it with the family.

Theyre both adverbs in this context.

>Why would demons need crop circles?
Why wouldn't they?
Why do people ask dumb-ass questions like this?

>but in all actuality Elijah is probably describing something more like an atom.
Except atoms don't fucking look like that you mongoloid

>Roller coasters is the name of the movie and plays a large role in the movie
>Roller coasters everywhere
Audience wonders why demons need roller coasters
>Why WOULDN'T they need roller coasters?

Attached: 35hp79.jpg (1200x514, 65K)

>From my point of view, the aliens are demons!
Literally this thread.

food analogy tier logic

should have made their weakness Mountain Dew Baja Blast

>No I'm not retarded, YOU are
Asking why they need crop circles is a reasonable question. Especially when they play such a significant role in the movie. You can't attribute some characteristics of the movie as subtle genius then hand wave away huge plot points as irrelevant

Fucking retards.
All water is holy, been blessed by some Pope, these aren't aliens, but demons.

>They were demons all along
>The crop circles were simply a red herring

Attached: 1571147205833s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

The crop circles were satanic symbols that are formed in huge scales, crop circles, to summon demons from heck

They're landmarks so the demons know where to go, sort of like how addresses work.

Crop circles being ritual patterns makes more sense than flying saucer related symbols

King Solomon summons 72 demons to build a temple dedicated to God, he puts the demons inside a jar and throws it into the sea.

Some priest probably just stood outside and said "I bless all water on the planet in the name of yada yada etc." I'm not kidding, that's literally all they would have to do. There is no limit to how much water a priest can bless. All they have to do is say it and make the sign of the cross. It's that easy.

No no no. Youd need a pope.
I dont know my catholic ranks but it would be
>priest - anything less than a pond
>bishop - pond
>archbishop - lake
>cardinal - great lake/sea
>pope - ocean
>saint - worlds oceans

They are Summoning Sigils, which is latin for "Signs". They are summoned in the center of it.

Attached: crop circles.jpg (576x440, 81K)

Based fantasy world christcuck

You just made up that shit dumbfuck. Nowhere does the church state tiers for how much water men of the cloth can bless.

No it didn’t
Thats not what the broadcaster said

The crop circles weren’t the demons it was those two asshole kids Mel and Merril think they’re chasing

what we really need is to do a cross-continental race over the united states to find the corpse parts of Jesus Christ

Use your common sense. A priest wouldn't have the manna reserves to bless that much water,

Why the fuck would hell have doors?

lol

>literal holy rain all around the world
Those demoniggers didn't stand a chance.

What if ayys really are bros, but Hollywood is making propaganda to make us fear them?

How do you plebs square the obvious divine intervention of Bo being obsessed with leaving water all around the house and and whats-his-name having asthma with the idea that it’s just a random independence day type alien invasion?

Do any of the symbols mean anything at all? Is there any sort of religious connection to them at all? Even obscure demonic lore?

Kids have quirks. Like leaving water all over the house. This quirk allowed the aliens to be ultimately defeated

Yeah I definitely went through a quirky asthma phase for attention at 11

>garfield is actually dying of starvation!!
Literally canon, not just a shitty fantheory

The kid having asthma was essential to the plot. Whether or not they were aliens or demons the kid having asthma was needed.. What are you even trying to say?

>not just a shitty fantheory
>Literally eats lazanya every single day and is fat as fuck

No they didn't retard, no one knows why they came but the most common theory is that, because they're an insectoid race, their ruling class somehow perished and the workers become lethargic due to lack of leadership (and starvation)

what made the water holy... if i remember right wasnt it just the glasses of water the little girl left around the house because of her autism?

Bo was divine; Mel pretty much says as much when he tells the kids about her birth

>no earth-hell gate either
it's not a fucking video game

I’m beginning to think that the real demons were the friends we made along the way.

And lemme guess; Joaquin’s baseball bat was reforged from the Spear of Destiny?

That's an incredibly outdated and no longer in-use depiction of an atom

Demons can gas you?

It’s what The Big Bang Theory used

Mel Gibson angrily telling God he hates him, as his son suffers an asthma attack and is dying (and after he spent the whole movie denying God existed), is unironically one of my favorite moments of acting ever.

This whole thread is just Demon fags getting btfo

Lasagna, Odie and Jon are all the imaginings of an abandoned, starving & dying cat in its old house.
I don't know why the fuck they decided to create that bleak backstory but they did, back in 1980-something.

Attached: fat cat eat lasagna everybody laugh.jpg (598x1040, 232K)

Weren't those aliens prisoners or am I making this up?

What is the updated depiction?

This adds a layer of depth I didn't think was possible for Garfield. I love that they did this

Nah, that’s obviously a dream. He would have starved long before he could inhabit the house alone for years

THE
CAT
HAS
YOUR
PIPE

It was a strip done for Halloween

It's a vision. He's been dead and actually hasn't been living there for years hence why it says he is "locked fast within a time when he no longer exists"

>6th frame was written for me

Attached: 4325434.jpg (709x765, 76K)

Fire burns humans
But we live in a place that has fires all over
God has brainlet writing.

The point of this debate is what Mel Gibson said in this scene
youtu.be/27qUO8_9uT0

Whether you see it as Aliens or Demons is completely dependent on you as a person. Are you the kind of person who believes in random chance or that there are signs of something more? The whole movie is about Mel Gibson finding his faith again.

Garfield is easily one of the most soulless franchises there has ever been, he was created by a guy with zero artistic integrity or talent to be literally as marketable as possible.
So the fact that backstory somehow exists for that is hilarious to me.

this, the air would literally burn their lungs as well as their skin
/thread

Cope.

Not Holy Water
Idk why people think any kind of water will kill them. It’s just the water the daughter fucked with

>Idk why people think any kind of water will kill them

Because they're plebs who don't understand they're demons.

archelly /spoler they are not aliens and are vampir because it are holy watter to kil of them
thenk of you

You guys are telling me M Night Shamalayn would make a fucking alien invasion movie in 2002 and not have the twist be "aliens are actually demons"???

>When the creator of the strip himself, Jim Davis, heard about these rumors, he was reported as to have laughed for quite a long time.
>He also confirmed that Garfield was very much alive, and that the Halloween strips weren't canonical to the main strip.
I can now rest easy knowing that fictional cat is not in fact starving.

kek

starwars was all a dream he never leaves the planet and it is just a game he plays with his toys - see the deleted scene of Luke S. aka Lucas playing with his star fighter spaceship

The twist was that water kills them.

rainbow flag, burka, dildos and a negro's empty ugly face

Wait.....wut

Yes but Hydrogen is very different from dihydrogen monoxide.
Isn't water required for life though? Besides if we were going to some foreign planet we would come extra prepared with our spacesuits and not even try to breathe the air until we were 100% sure it's safe.

The same reason why hell has gates.

Why did Mel grow corn when the government would have paid him not to?

Why would demons go to mars or anywhere where else there isn’t humans?

Nobody knows what is required for life. All the crazy theories about oceans of mercury and raining diamonds could all be bullshit. Literally all scientists have to go on is the feint colours of planets thousands of light-years away. Even know we only recently managed to get a grainy photograph of an asteroid on the outer belt of our solar system. We still don't know what fuck goes on in our own planet never mind anyone elses

The movie literally is about faith and God.

I didn't say that I said if we were going to a foreign land, we would come prepared so why shouldn't they? Besides the demons fell to Earth and even mingled with some of the early humans back then so it's not like they wouldn't know what water is.

If they are demons they are without a doubt the most primitive, non-compelling demons to have ever been written. This movie is dog shit if they are actually "demons"

But it’s LITERALLY about Lionel and the Wolfington Brothers making crop circles in Mel Gibsons backyard
The demons just coincidentally showed up at the same time

They are pretty much Doom demons. Are you going to talk shit about Doom, brah?

also ya know the central theme of the film is about a priest who has lost his faith returning to God. i don't know if the aliens are literally demons, but symbolically they clearly are.

>implying drawing circles on the floor isnt a requisite for demons to appear

Attached: 1de3cc1fdff62bb08c4f35b5abf086b6.jpg (564x588, 65K)

they didn't use any of those symbols or any symbols that can be connected to demon lore in any way. Demonfags eternally btfo
>B-b-but the shitty writing and world building is a red herring
Just stop

I think negros have this problem maybe why they smell LOL

How old was Joaquins character supposed to be?

what "alien lore" was there in the film?

>watch pootie tang
>die in 7 days

Brasilian here, no, they are talking in portuguese, Shaiamalan was based.

What say?

>we never got a scene where humanity fought in a war with ayys with Super Soakers and won

the fact that they look like aliens and navigate using crop circles..

I don't remember the CGI in this flick being so fucking bad holy shit

The aliens came to harvest. They were clearly desperate but they had a decent sized fleet. They send their weaklings down to capture humans without technology so they don't lose it when one of them died and they get as many humans as they can and they fuck off back into space.

>suddenly kills a full blooded german shepherd with a fork because it barked
what was his problem

Attached: MV5BNjk2ZmU2MTctMWIzYy00ZTNmLWFjYTAtZjlhZjNhOGJiNmMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI0Mjg2NzE@._V1_.jpg (1280x690, 83K)

Just splice in the ending of Evolution and you're good.

>A twist so mind blowing you only find out about it ears later while reading an interview
wow

you're being too small-minded, the door handles were reused holy materials

reminder

Attached: 1548863984260.png (505x510, 456K)

>PADDYWAGON

Attached: AB8E3C5B-AA2D-48E1-AB6B-42BEBB2E49AB.jpg (832x468, 101K)

yeah

Attached: 1575080355414_1 (1).png (502x1400, 1.19M)

So should aliens, they should have extremely advanced technology if they were able to travel across the galaxy to get to earth, instead the fuckers in signs were walking around naked in plain sight while easily being stopped by some backwater town farmers.

There's nitrogen in the air too. But you go try putting liquid nitrogen on you and see what happens

Kyle Odom did nothing wrong
docdroid.net/Nu3OkY2/odom-manifesto.pdf

Attached: 1573767311237-2.jpg (300x168, 12K)

If a demon wouldn't know whose house belongs to a priest, why would an alien know that water is toxic to them?

The aliens did have advanced technology, they had spaceships

*hijacks your thread*

Attached: 1582723907181.jpg (586x616, 25K)

reminder that epsteins island had a golden dawn temple

>Just stop

Attached: soy86.jpg (252x200, 10K)

they do but they're very hot from the fire so they never touch them. That's the torture

Remember learning in elementary school to always touch a doorknob with the back of your hand in case there’s a fire on the other side? Hell = Fire, so if you used doorknobs in hell your hands would get burned constantly. They probably use sliding doors.

>travel light years in space to terrorize some poor isolated farmer's house

lmao stupid pajeet Shamalaman cant write for shit

>THIRTEEN!!!

Attached: FF4E0A8B-0142-482D-918C-264B2DDF7876.jpg (1173x660, 176K)

ancient civilizations didn't know what aliens were so they called them "demons", the demons from the movie are actually aliens, you brainlet

>reddit spacing
>not knowing they were gonna terrorize everyone on earth

Attached: soy486.png (800x750, 106K)

The best part of this entire thread has been the Demonfags getting eternally blown out by the Alien Mystics. The pathway to wisdom is admitting you know nothing. And let me tell you Demonfags, you know nothing.

>He thinks aliens had to travel
>He doesn't know they've been with us forever and just prey in easier targets to experiment with so they don't have a harder time in cities

Attached: soy58.jpg (906x1024, 66K)

Pretty mad for someone with a normal opinion. You sure you're not a shill making sure no one puts the dots together? See

>Says Minister is an ayy and he's going to prove it by shooting him in the head and he'll survive
>Drives like 36 hours to find the Minister
>Shoots him in the head
>And something like 6 times in the back for good measure
>Minister survives
>Gives an interview from his hospital bed mere hours later
>Gets released from hospital in two days
>People think they will ever be able to convince Kyle Odom he was wrong

It was strange how quickly that was memoryholed. I don't even think it was ever mentioned in my first world country, similar to the lesbian astrological cabal running Worst Korea for 30 years that was quickly dropped.

They've resorted to the "uh huh huh why you mad" arguments. Demonfags couldn't be any more pathetic

The news broadcasts show the world using regular water to repel them doesnt it?

better than
>never touch pussy
>die

Literally says at the end he imagined it. How would he live for years without food?

I mean, you're still here >:-))))))))))

Attached: 1581809589680.png (1080x1331, 635K)

Why would hell only exist for 1 planet out of trillions?

It's implying he's imagining Jon and Odie you tool

I'm a prophet of truth and will not leave until every Demonfag sees the light

do you even religion bro?

god this movie is stupid. Shamylan is such a shit writer, entire career based off one line he wrote over 20 years ago

You're a kike and you'll be bent on knee scared to death of God after your government fails. You anti Demon anti conspiracy faggots came and ruined /x/ years ago. I've seen you flood occult related threads here too and call everything debunked and seethe at everything and literally stay until the thread is deleted once you've fully derailed it you're destructive and love confusion

Attached: 21cf19d5f5f9e05d0f8f5b01f296e04800199bb15dd9ed48281a7a5bd6902940.png (504x563, 79K)

Thats called a character arc retard

I'm a Catholic. I think Shamylan is a brainlet hack whose shit writing is bailed out by conspiracy theorists

Sure you are anti-demon kike. Nice switch. Anyways post nose

I hate how almost every depiction of aliens whether it be in TV, Movies or literature are always reminiscent of humans in appearance. You’d think that a life form which evolved on a different planet across the universe under totally different circumstances than the ones on earth would probably have a much more unique appearance, but no apparently not.

>I'm a Catholic
>t. Crypto

you schizos make me embarrassed to be an anti-semite

He didnt shoot him directly in the head, one bullet bounced off his arm bone and hit his skull

does he also imagine the food that keeps him fat living in an abandoned house?

You just keep switching first you were obvious anti-demon secular fag that was giving typical anti-demon talking points then you took a while to say "Oh actually I'm catholic" then the individual poster count stayed the same and now you act like you're another guy who claims to be of likemindedness just to use that to still delegitimize me. You cannot be any more insincere and bait and switching. At least I know you'll burn in hell

>Aaaagh! Help me, still hot Mel Gibson!

Attached: Quotim melting im melting oh what a worldquot _d6c5e8cdd00ca51ff127fe81305f862a.jpg (478x310, 23K)

hahahahahahahahahaha.

you're mentally ill. Refusing to take your schizo medication isnt a substitute for a personality

Did the feds rush down to the crime scene and force the investigators to flub everything? How do these forces communicate their messages so efficiently and quickly?

lmao we've got an absolute fucking nutcase in this thread. I had no idea shamadingdong movies brought out the looney tunes brigade

Not an argument. Continue shilling, cryptokike.

Mel's character wasn't Catholic

>At least I know you'll burn in hell
But deep, deep down you really know you're just an incel clinging to comforting bedtime stories. dont you?

>Now the kike goes to literally saying take your meds schizo
So you are a kike.
Just like you say everytime in pic related. But of course, now you've succesfully derailed the thread to be off-topic for but a moment and the janitor will be very happy to take down the thread soon so I guess you won.

Attached: 1572396526205-1.png (2710x2267, 1.1M)

I don't use /x/ because I've had sex before but what's a cryptokike? Like a ghost in the machine type deal with digital spirits and such?

>personal attacks with no substantial arguments
The shilling continues! Bravo, kike, what's the next step of your master plan?

It's almost like mental illness displays a pattern. You're literally a diagnosed insane person aren't you? Funny how theres such a crossover between lunacy and religion

I didn't realize that I needed to clearly state my faith at the beginning of any conversation concerning demons. I am not against the use of demonic imagery in movies, I am a Catholic but have no issue with art if it's well made. I have an issue with shitskin Shamylan getting too much credit. He is not a subtle writer, he is not this creative genius that you are attempting to paint him as. And no schizo, this user is not me. And now through Him, with Him, in Him, in the unity of the Holy Sprit, I ask that you please take your meds

My Mothers family are all jewish. I'm a quarter jewish. You cannot be any more insincere and switching goalposts in the jewish style if you tried. Bobby Fischer is my inspiration for calling out the tribe when I smell it as a black sheep of the tribe.
Anyway, back on topic. Signs was a decent movie

Why cant you just explain to me what a cryptokike is? Sounds like something from 40k desu

Aliens are demons brah. Even in modern times people who have abduction experiences are eerily similar to demon and fairy attacks of old. People who are being abducted report the experience ending when they use Christ's name against them.

chris stuckmann is a fucking faggot and i know hes reading this.

zods snapped neck

You have lost it and it appears that several others agree with me

>with no substantial argument
Nobodys arguing about anything. You're babbling incoherently about demons and aliens while people call you an idiot.
>everyone calls me crazy!!
Take the hint.

>"We all say you're crazy so it must be true!!"
Very dependant on numbers of crowd to prove your point instead of any substantial arguments or even addressing the image I posted showing what you kikes do. Here I'll link it again so you can get you reply to it 3 more times so other lurkers can actually see it despite your best efforts

>all those seething crypto Catholic jew replies

>103 posters
>295 replies
Yeah I'm thinking this thread is being slid. Goddamn this site is ruined by feds and (((them)))

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-145416_Chrome.jpg (1080x208, 42K)

what makes you think they had bad intentions?
hell at the end of the movie, the alien heals the kid who's having an asthma attack

2% is water dude

>replies to post essentially proving they arn't aliens and are demons

>WHY ARE ALL ALIENS DEPICTED AS ANTHROPOMORPHIC??

Peak retardation.

Regardless of whether you think they’re aliens or demons, they were incredibly incompetent and easily defeated either way.

>what makes you think they had bad intentions?
they had dark skin

Now we got a big brain right here

For fucks sake dude...

You.. You're alright man

Other people around the world also defeated the aliendemons. Mel’s daughter was literally insignificant.

It's nitrogen gas you absolute brainlet

Even basic imps in Doom can throw fucking fireballs.

I always thought it was the contaminants in the water that hurt them.

But there's more carbon dioxide in the air than there is water. Using your brain dead logic we should all be suffocating if the water in the air would pose a threat to the demons.
@ me again in that tone of voice and I'll fucking knocc you out.

>103 posters
>295 replies
what's the problem mr phoneposter, if two anons have a little bickering that's at least 2-5 posts and then throw in some other retards constantly fishing for a (You) and you'll have 2-3 more posts so it adds up.
t. 4th post itt

Actually this is an interesting point, did they actually do anything bad? At least onscreen other than picking up Mel's kid. I think I even saw someone theorize they were angels once.

Lotta defending for a supposed (((random poster)))...
Nah, convos don't happen much on a shirpost board, go shove a Menorah up your kosher ass

I mean reddit is probably more your speed if you can't figure out how this site works considering you're in a conversatio now

Attached: 1322958790219.jpg (247x243, 18K)

The worst part of this movie for me was all the people that got abducted at the end. Thousands, millions? Fuck that sucks. Imagine if your friends and family were abducted by these things, taken to who knows where to experience all kinds of hellish tortures for who knows how long and you can't do jack shit about it.

Attached: 1563952350060.png (500x668, 180K)

The real redpill is that because of ancient pop culture most people would just assume aliens were demons.

Based nonsense poster.

Did we see a spaceship in signs? Also, based quids.

The movie was a metaphor for spirituality and faith. They were demons killed by holy water in the house of a priest whose dying wife had left him a clue from the other side.

Also, Hell, maybe it was fluoride in the tap water that killed them. Or some kind of chemical in the well water. You only ever see them hurt by water from one specific source. That line about them avoiding lakes and water sources by the scared neighbor is really just hearsay and speculation.

I mean, shalom my good fellow jew or alphabet agent I really don't care

So demons from hell were unleashed all over the planet just so one guy in rural Pennsylvania could regain his faith?

Well you're obviously off your meds so enjoy your day and don't reply to me if you don't care, it's the best way to show it

>130266902
Well I guess I won't >:-)))) Anyways, lurkers see They always say this as a response and return to pilpul after.

Baphomet is literally a medieval meme to make the templars look bad and has no basis in any religious texts.

Attached: harold the fuck is this shit.jpg (1300x866, 135K)

so going by the evidence you've just provided you have at least 10 posts in this thread alone and you're somehow confused by the posters to posts ratio and all you've done is call people jews and agents and not stick to the topic but you're surprised people think you're a schizo? maybe saying you're off your meds was a bit too harsh but you might be with a definite need for human interaction and a persecution complex