Have you ever read a Star Wars novel?

Have you ever read a Star Wars novel?
Be honest, nerd

Attached: 95833275883e4f9e365474b1a8ea6548.jpg (2420x1613, 670K)

Yes, but not any of the new "Canon" books. The X-Wing series and the Thrawn trilogy are the big ones I've read.

My dad read every single one published until like 2005, there's a bookshelf full of them in the family home.
I didn't read because books are gay lol

I read one book last year. It was one of the Thrawn books. It wasn't very well written but it was better than any of the Disney movies.

I haven't even seen a Star Wars movie in my life

What is the point of even filling out the captcha for a post like this

Only the canon ones. It makes Yea Forums angry

No but i've read a lot of wookiepedia articles

Sneed

Lords of the Sith and Tarkin.

No. I never really cared for SW as a franchise. Even the original trilogy I never saw as anything other than marginally entertaining blockbusters. I did like Dark Forces games' story and Kyle Katarn as a character, but even there I never felt the urge to read any of the relevant books.

I read ye olde Thrawn trilogy and now slogging through the neue one. Just because I have a blue skinned alien fetish. But I don't really like Thrawn as a character: he's too much of a Mary Sue. I think I'll move away from SW after I'm done (because I don't tnink there are any interesting books or comics about Pantorans).

Based

Lords of the Sith was good

Yes the thrawn trilogy I think is what's it's called with the blue guy

shadows of the empire when i was a kid. all i remember is getting hard reading about xizor spying on leia in the shower.

Yup, many. But only EU of course. I recommend Darth Bane Path of Destruction for anyone who hasn't read.

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

>me reading books

Attached: UmSneedy.jpg (285x288, 44K)

no i dont care about normie tier sf shit

No, but I used to read a lot of the comic books whenever I was at Barnes and Noble.

yes, I read a lot.
I liked Boba Fett trilogy and Thrawn trillogy. Those were fun.