Kisame.....we're leaving

Kisame.....we're leaving

Attached: 1564110347092.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

rate all naruto arcs

God tier:
sasuke vs itachi arc(shippuuden)
pain arc
chuunin exams

High A tier:
kid obito+kakashi+rin arc

A tier:
Land of Waves
Akatsuki Suppression Mission(hidan+kakuzu arc)

B tier:
Sasuke Recovery Mission(naruto vs sasuke could be A or S tier desu)
Search for Tsunade
Konoha Crush (Arc)
maybe kaguya arc if you count naruto vs sasuke fight

C tier:
five kage summit
Kazekage Rescue Mission

D tier:
entire ninja war arc it had cool moments but I skipped 1000 stuff of this shit because of boring flashbacks and pointless conversations

Subhuman tier:
That arc somewhere in the beggining of shippuden where naruto fights orochimaru and looks for sasuke for the first time

itachi and the rest of the uchihas might actually be the worst thing that has happened to naruto, yes, even worse than ninja jesus and no im not tobirama

itachi and the rest of the uchihas might actually be the worst thing that has happened to naruto, yes, even worse than ninja jesus and no im not tobirama

Attached: received_595558184336129.png (800x747, 166K)

AMATERASU

I fucking hate that he had a redemption arc
I fucking hate the Uchiha genocide plotline in general, it was such an overblown "tragic backstory" that Kishi spent way too much time trying to justify later on.

naruto is such a comfy ass universe, shame what they did to it

dont go itachi be my boyfriend

Kisame was one of the most based and underrated characters in naruto. Shame how he went out

>KissAnime
The absolute state of Yea Forums.

This but for bleach
TICK TOCK F/A/GGOTS

Attached: SOON.jpg (960x1200, 159K)

>five kage summit and the sai arc that low
cringe

I think he had a fitting ending. He was one of the few Naruto characters who was used just the right amount and didn't overstay his welcome. I'd've hated if he lived long enough to become a decrepit boomer in Boruto

Yeh I dont mind him dying since he'll turn to shit just like most boomers in boruto but I wish he got his death in the final war arc not the arc where noone cares about

sai arc is full of absolute cringe boring staredown fights between fagruto and fagchimaru where literally nothing happens

I guess I can put the five kage summit higher because of the sasuke danzo fight+sasuke going mental around naruto but overall if you dont count that the fights in the summit were boring

>gets betrayed by his own sword

Attached: shower.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

All done to make killer bee look good
fuck him hes a meme

>no im not tobirama

Attached: 1324585709219.png (373x297, 39K)

>naruto
>comfy universe
>all countries are being held by the neck by Godruto and his buddy who can NOTHINPERSONNELKID anyone that steps out of line
>war criminals walking in broad daylight
>technology that can somehow summon ninjutsu, chidori for civies pretty much
You are wrong

Attached: received_2737084976377173.png (847x673, 66K)

I wish more of them had survived their first big fight in general. Especially Kakuzu and Sasori.

The best part of the summit was when sasuke was facing off against all the kage and samurai That alone should make it at least b tier.
>that one scene where he gets part of his susanoo when fighting with the raikage

I think he's referring to the young Naruto universe

I love how they had fucking computers and tvs in the first one and they still live in shitty villages

>get more based kakuzu through that zombie jutsu
>he gets his shit pushed in and sealed in like 3 frames

Attached: hiss.png (544x572, 224K)

good tier:
Wave arc, Chuunin exams, Recovery arc

trash tier:
everything else.

Akaktsuki were fucking used badly. They were just used to wank off the narutos generation and nothing else