Do Japanese really do this?

Do Japanese really do this?

Attached: PS1.webm (854x480, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2jk4qCCq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
t. anime pro, over 30 animes on MAL

christ what the fuck happened to japanese film?

which JAV actress is this?

It's a live action manga adaptation, what are you expecting?

Kurosawa is rolling over in his grave

>they've made some of the best movies in history and no one wants to try to compare or topple the greats.
>their economy collapsed so all they're doing is targeting microdemographics with microbudget schlock

take your pick.

Is he getting slapped by a school teacher while doing so though?

Yes its called a prison school in English, kinda like juvie but they try ti give the kids an education as well.

Got to visit one, punishment totally fit the crime.

Attached: PS2.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

No, they're still based as fuck. Too many Americans don't understand how awesome overacting can be when dome right. Obviously not everything the country puts out is kino, but the average Japanese flick is better than the average American flick. If I had to take a guess as to why, I'd say it's the lack of (((you know who)))

korea is the new japan

Attached: 1582190564853.webm (1920x804, 3M)

the issue is the nips never overract right.

ironic weeb cope

No, I just really hate kikes

>didn't hit him with the riding crop
garbage

>in japan this is considered highbrow art worthy of praise and multiple awards

For me? It's Rie Tachikawa

sauce?

Attached: PS3.webm (854x480, 2.64M)

>they've made some of the best movies in history and no one wants to try to compare or topple the greats
That’s the worst excuse I’ve heard in my life. No one thinks at all like this.

So what's up with this girl's piss fetish anyway

Does Japan make any kino anymore? Last non anime film I watched was that one about the cellist mortician, it was pretty good from what I remember.

Revenge

The same thing that happened to American cinema. Studios found out that they can make more money adapting "safe" IPs. It's much less risky to try no ideas in the form of comics and cartoons before putting them on the big screen. American studios make capeshit, and Japanese studios make low-budget manga adaptations. The last kino to come out of Japan was Shin Godzilla, and despite being a Japanese icon, Godzilla has had plenty of box office bombs in the past. Shin Godzilla would have never been made if the Attack on Titan live-action movies weren't successful. The J-horror subgenre burned out years ago, and no studio is going to make a samurai/period film that's not a manga adaptation like Ruroni Kenshin.

The girls forced the main character to hold in his pee as punishment iirc. He wound up accidentally peeing all over the blonde girl when he couldn't hold it any longer.

You are a man of taste.

There are good manga adaptations.
Funny enough, most of them were obscure as mangas.

Shoplifters should be pretty good, haven't watched it yet.

>Forced him to hold his pee
Already suspect

Not really. You just watch jap stuff to see cute girls or boys

All gooks must unsheathe their katanas right now and kill themselves. It's an honorable death.

Love interest girl is super skinny as fuck. You could break her in half.

you could haha wouldn't that be weird

i wish mass reply schizos would die

hi :)

I eagerly await the large swath of Korean women being cast in Hollywood flicks because of Parasite.

there's a special place in hell just for them

The japanese think like that. Different culture. Kinda like how 2ch isn't wall-to-wall shitposting this many years on.

And they'll be love interests of some black guy. Probably start with a teen high school movie to get them young and go up from there. It always fucking happens.

korea is pig disgusting
gooks are trash human beings and their culture is trash, the only time they were relevant was when they were under the Japanese boot

That seething mass replier. The op is a tv show

/(?:>>\d(?:(?!>>\d)[^])*){5}/
:^)

>not watching vietcong kino
pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2jk4qCCq4

thats why their country is dying

>western schlock doesn't even get to have western people in it or be wacky and fun

Attached: depressed unicorn man.jpg (512x288, 53K)

i would rather have this than niggers and spics

I'm not sure I feel the same way, they look better but these Japanese actors are all horrible.

what is that finger thing she's doing?

Finger quotes but korean

Attached: vid1.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

I want to be where this guy is.

Isn't that what casting white actresses is for these days?

t. Sub-human cope

Prison School is great, go watch it. The movie, not so much.

the fucks the point of this it's like perpetual blueballing

They're in prison, why would the girls not blueball the prisoners.

>it's like perpetual blueballing
that'sthejoke.jpg

For me it's hana

Honestly just read the manga it's much better there.