What is up with this face?

Why do people make it?

Attached: C3835DD4-14E8-4E35-A7B3-7AD7032B1829.jpg (750x630, 566K)

It is a sign of low testosterone.

believe it or not, it sells/gives clicks

Attached: 5DE1D9D9-0DBC-40DE-B73E-DB24FBFD67A9.jpg (1041x908, 146K)

It’s the hot sauce face

manchild excitement

It's the
>I'M TOTALLY NOT A CREEP LOOK I MAKE HAPPY EXCITED FACE THAT MEANS I'M INTERESTING AND FUN
face

It's the "Content Creator's" way to convey which emotion his autistic fans should be feeling while watching said content.

There is something seriously wrong with white people

It stretches your face muscles out hiding imperfections

It's supposed to simulate excitement in a static image. It seems to work for most people, although the dead eyes ruin the illusion for me.

Attached: IMG_20200303_155019.jpg (545x212, 22K)

dead inside and hating it, trying to mask it with a big smile but can’t help showing they’re internally screaming in pain. it’s not a coincidence they always have empty soulless eyes.

I always dodge videos that feel necessary to put their dumb face on it

can someone make this guy into a basedjak

the blacked.com face

sorry were only looking for reasons to poke fun not an actual answer

The majority of iPhone retards don’t, and they’re the ones giving the clicks.

Its the 'look how much fun I'm having' face.

Quite simple, makes kids click on it.

Why do you think people make faces at children to entertain them?

The direct eye contact is what makes it uncanny I think. I think when someone laughs or yells in excitement it tends to look a little more dynamic. They have too look as excited as possible but they also have to make direct eye contact I guess for marketing purposes. It fucking creeps me out when I see these thumbnails on youtube.

if i had nice teeth maybe i would do that face too but mine are fucked up and disgusting

I’ve met plenty of people like this and it’s not just a pose for a thumbnail, if you met that guy in person he’d appear more creepy not less.

Link is not creepy at all.
Cringe at times yes, but certainly not creepy

youtube algorithm forces creators to do either those faces or use giant arrows and stuff.

the AI will push your video into recommended and trending when it recognizes major triggers like big emotional faces

I always wanted to try American candy . It should be an interesting video for not Americans

GMM is one of the few YouTube channels that is inoffensive and dare I say it comfy.

I think people are hard-wired to respond to that kind of facial expression. Like, our monkey brains recognize it as a signal of alarm or emergency so we see it and automatically pay attention. I think that's why clickbait videos always try to use it for their thumbnails. But yeah, also nuMale s()iboys watch a lot of Reddit tier clickbait videos, so they get stuck in a feedback loop where they make that face for just about anything and so it becomes almost a kind of in-group alignment signal.

Because onions

Both images at the top are just people smiling though

go to a dentist you nasty man

make me

Rhett and Link are chads though

He’s in the uncanny valley.

What are non soi glasses... I don't want to be judged by my colleagues...

This, they both have wives and kids. They just make the goofy face for whatever reason

thin metal frame

People are more likely to click on excessive emotional faces.

People do this face in real life to hyperexaggerate emotions, which is trying to do them ironically or humourously, because people fear sincerity.
This is the real reason it’s become a signal of being a beta. You’re too afraid to show your actual normal face and appropriate emotional state. You’re afraid of not being able to say “dude I was just hamming it up for the camera”.
It’s a security blanket of irony.

Attached: B39D402C-68CB-4790-827A-0070C906977D.jpg (2327x2980, 332K)