Why is this every soibeardsexual horrorpleb's favorite movie? so fucking boring and cheesy

why is this every soibeardsexual horrorpleb's favorite movie? so fucking boring and cheesy.

Attached: lamefuckingmovie.jpg (475x741, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UbRi51D2mXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your mom's cheesy up her hairy crack

It's not boring but sure it's a little cheesy.

>The Thing? I prefer Dog Soldiers

Attached: tumblr_pvbj659O4c1wxy4xzo1_400.jpg (400x469, 12K)

Mary sweet mother of based
it's boring as fuck
stop pretending like you know anything about women's hairy cracks, thingpleb.

It's not boring at all. The cheese stems from it being a Carpenter film.

you probably stand and clap in star wars movies SHUT THE FUCK UP

Oops didn't know I was talking with a simp.

I used to love Dog Soldiers, haven't seen it in years though. I had the steelbook dvd copy back in the day too, spent a lot of nights getting drunk and watching it with friends.

Based contrarian douchebag poster

I haven't liked star wars since I was 12 and I think the thing is a masterpiece

Dog Soldiers is overrated as fuck. Best SyFy original ever but that's saying fuck all. If you truly prefer it to The Thing you should be liquidated.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP
Lol make me fag

it's really not that contrarian, everyone collectively universally took fierce shits on this movie when it came out.
compelling argument

I feel like every generation is getting more retarded. We were more retarded than our parents, and zoomers are fucking bottom of the barell, it's good that they don't like reproducing that much. We honestly should genocide all zoomers, and try to start over.

>so fucking boring and cheesy.
fucking finally, I swear to god Carpenteris the most overrated hack ever

They are so angry that they didn't see the world before the internet that they try to pretend like were living in the golden age right now.

>simp.
fucking zoomers get out

>soibeardsexual

I feel like we need to wipe out anyone who uses titles like zoomer

Nigger.

you have to go back

>when it came out

Attached: goosekk.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>t. soibeardsexual
>t.zoomer
whiter than you are mutt
finally someone with taste!
i'll do it don't make me pussy

Top 5 horror movies. List them right now faggot.

OP is a stupid person

Not him but The Thing doesn't even fit in my top 10 horror. What are you trying to argue? It's a cheeseball plothole fest.

quit pretending like you're some authority on the subject, Thingpleb
maybe but at least i have good taste in movies

To imply that I would like horror movies it's an insult to my intelligence, but, in no particular order:
>The Company of Wolves
>The VVitch
>The Exorcist
>Carrie
>The Mist

there are no good horror movies

I've never watched it

So Thing haters. The Thing is a terrible horror movie as opposed to WHAT? Name at least a FEW of the horror movies you like so we can see if its even worth discussing this or not.

OH NO NO NO
Ahahahhaaha...

what a dumb faggot

Attached: pred2.jpg (1920x1040, 341K)

The Exorcist, The Shining, Nosferatu 79’, The House That Jack Built, Lord of Illusions.

right here babby

Attached: BASADO.jpg (912x1388, 805K)

Anything by Lars von trier is soi tier but otherwise good list

Imagine being such a so󠛡yboy you can't even bring yourself to say so󠛡y

truth

Bro have you seen The House? I tried to get my soibeard buddy to watch it and he couldn’t make it past the first thirty minutes

a so󠛡yboy like you could never have a good taste in movies

Sick burn flicket

>trying to force your zoomerpleb political factionalism on this patrician boomer classic

critics also panned most of bruckner's works. critics are often retarded, what else is new

Post hand

Why does everbody who dislikes something make a thread about it? Oh theyre children. Got it

I saw The Enforcer (1976) last night while I was high as fuck. In my stoned state the opening scene was some of the scariest and most disturbing kinography I've seen.
youtu.be/UbRi51D2mXE
2:17
The way it's shot is incredibly realistic, no over the top gore or acting or effects. This is pretty much exactly what it would look like in real life if a random psycho killer snuck up and stabbed you in the kidney and killed you while he cummed. You'd have no chance, just minding your own business not expecting anything and the next minute you're murdered for no reason. Brutal as hell. Later at night when I was outside having a piss I kept looking over my shoulder expecting some lone madman to come out of the darkness and shank me. That's real horror, not ghosts and zombies and shit.
Any more kinos like this?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (313x470, 58K)

>130245378
>sick burn flicklet

Attached: 1565199113479.png (785x1000, 261K)

Post your ass

>nooooooooooo opinions different from mine
Just trying to more clearly define the distinctions of taste

56% confirmed

100% kang

I hate things as much as the next user but when people dont like the things I like, thats where i draw the line.

>tfw zoomer
>So used to seeing millenial and boomer nostalgia as a kid that this new wave of zoomer nostalgia feels weird and wrong to me