It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is...

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of President Putin. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory images where Putin is likened to a monkey. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving his best to save the white race just to have some pawns of libtardism pumping those ebin le monke memes at him. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Putin look short or like a primate is created, cultural marxism dances in joy as they encroach on the Western values that Putin incarnates. And yeah, Putin might be slightly shorter than average height and like 180 cm at most but his moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le monke memes, keep in mind that Rothschilds are smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race.

Attached: 1559717041774.jpg (303x335, 30K)

haha epic reverse uno trap card double mirrored reverse bait lol epic style trolling Xd

(spoiler)mind if i post this to r/Yea Forums? it was an extremely epic post and the guys over there will be very impressed with me and give me alot of karma for a post of this quality. send your reply in a spoiler message so newf**s cant see it(/spoiler)

its not monkey, its rusia monky

Based

>haha epic reverse uno trap card double mirrored reverse bait lol epic style trolling Xd
>(spoiler)mind if i post this to r/Yea Forums? it was an extremely epic post and the guys over there will be very impressed with me and give me alot of karma for a post of this quality. send your reply in a spoiler message so newf**s cant see it(/spoiler)

Attached: 1573255340238.png (782x758, 127K)

>saving the white race
>agrees to build another mosque in Moscow for mudslimes

>slavs
>white

Lmao

>lose millennia-long grip over society to a monkey
ITT: copetopia

Attached: 1512719856547.png (853x469, 98K)

russians are finnic

Do you answer?

Attached: monkey call.jpg (1080x1920, 83K)

Sure they are, Ivan.

i'm not ivan

he literally stole the entire wealth of the Former Soviet Union for himself and has Ruined Russia's chances at being a respected modern country and has been reduced to nothing more than a dirt poor gang crony state full of drunk apes that believe whatever the Kremlin media tells them

most people would prefer if the Kremlin media took over the western fake news media at this point

Look, I understand why you're doing this, I really do. You're angry, and you're angry for a reason. You're brainwashed, and who wouldn't be? Look at your newspapers, look at the coverage on Russia. MH17, HIV, Electoral Fraud, worse living standards than all of the EU, a shitty shadow of the Soviet Union. All lies. Putin is doing great work, he's saving YOU. Did you know that the EU is becoming less and less white every year while based Russia remains 100% white WITH traditional values? Did you know that Russian girls are cuter than your whore women? Did you know that Russia could nuke your shithole off the map with no effort, and nobody would notice you're gone?
For all the reasons listed, Putin is fucking based. So I would really appreciate if you deleted this post and that utterly horrifying morph of a monkey with his face in it, it is extremely disrespectful to our only hope for the white race. If you must make fun of a country, please refrain from doing so with Russia, it really undermines our cause here on Yea Forums(nel) of uniting our white brothers all across the globe.

low effort

Attached: maxresd2efault.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

why are /int/cels like this?

Attached: 1583243540318.png (838x990, 238K)

islam is actually based and redpilled

>most people would prefer if the Kremlin media took over the western fake news media at this point

Attached: 1574406894148.jpg (501x697, 58K)

lol cope

Attached: 54.jpg (2487x2143, 481K)

>t.

Attached: 1579280592200.png (889x501, 851K)

rise up antifa comrades and defend the interest of globalist pedophiles

Attached: freedom punch.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

>rise up antifa comrades and defend the interest of globalist pedophiles

Attached: 1579270243144.png (216x234, 11K)

Attached: 1582492558629.jpg (898x1106, 494K)

Cast him.

Donald Drumpf