Post movies that could have been masterpieces if it wasnt for the feminist bullshit that was injected into them

Post movies that could have been masterpieces if it wasnt for the feminist bullshit that was injected into them.

Attached: a15743997e0349da1ac95ef21f83ac70.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>injected
feminists conceive these plots or green light them.

G

Attached: 412BD7B2-386C-4C7A-ACC5-9E3C204B4AF8.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>literally every female character in the movie is a retard
>max needs to save furiosa from certain death multiple times
Youre an idiot OP

It's a good film, but your ridiculous cognitive dissonance won't allow you to appreciate that because you're a smoothbrain who cares more about cultural agendas or politicising entertainment than the actual content of the media itself. I bet you can't even talk about why the film is bad using actual cinematic terminology.

>save the princess but in the reverse
>you are delusional
literal cucks

What feminist bullshit?
>Post movies that could have been good if it had interesting characters and dialogue.
FTFY

It wasn't really feminist. It was just bad.

Interstellar.

Damn the redditcucks came out like clockwork. It is a bad movie deal with it

Where was the feminist bullshit in this? honest question I’m not memeing

There really isn't. The girls live like queens in the post apocalyptic kingdom and throw it all away for nothing. Furiosa appears stronk but fucks up multiple times and needs Max. It's just a bad movie honestly.

>throw it all away
They literally reclaim their kingdom at the end, except this time they don't need to gib milkies or get impregnated by their leader. Were you out to lunch while watching this film?

Interstellar's problems had a lot more to do with the hollywoodizing of the script, eg random tacked on fairytale ending.

I don’t think it had a chance. The feminist shit was just the cherry on top. It sucked ass already.
Maybe if they brought based Mel back it wouldve been a different story..

>daughter shuns her father for leaving on save the world mission
>daughter realizes and understands the dilemma they face
>daughter dedicates her life to very same save the world mission
>daughter continues the shun her father
>Anne Hathaway is a genius astronaut
this movie is a trainwreck

>cinematic terminology

Attached: Tru7h_in_a_Fedora_by_HLTru7h.png (800x533, 433K)

The only good Mad Max films are the first two

>cares more about cultural agendas
well yeah I'm just trying to watch a flick and they're stuffing propaganda down my throat, duh

They also poured out all the water and let undesirables in. They weren't gonna run shit

>max kills joe
>2nd in command takes over
So...a man saving the day is feminist bullshit?

even the poster has mad max as a background character in his own movie

The Road Warrior is absolute trash. Anyone who actually believes it's better than the original should castrate themselves.
>that fucking recap intro
>the boomerang kid
>Humungous isn't even 1/4 as intimidating as Toecutter
>don't care about Max
>don't care about the good guys
>don't care about the bad guys
>just wanted everyone to die in the end

What feminist agenda? you white, patriarchal chauvinistic bastard!

Listening to Yea Forums try and talk about politics is like listening to 11 year olds try and talk about sex

ok boomer

Listening to Yea Forums try and talk about politics is like listening to Yea Forums try and talk about sex

The entire Star Wars sequel trilogy

>daughter shuns her father for leaving on save the world mission
she's bitter at him for abandoning her as a young kid and going off and getting himself killed (as far as she knows). have you never known a single person that lost a parent when they were a kid? or any one that went to war and didn't come back? this is not an unusual emotion. even when the dead person had an extremely good reason for going to war or putting themselves in harm's way, resentment is normal. hell, try to think back to how it felt the last time you lost *anyone* close to you.

>daughter continues the shun her father
literally all she says to him is something about going to find true love or whatever. which is part of the crap hollywood ending. there's no point in the interim between her being 8 and her being 100 where they had an opportunity for communication, and you can't "shun" someone unless you actually have the ability to choose whether or not you talk to them.

>Anne Hathaway is a genius astronaut
OK, now I know you didn't watch the movie. Anne hathaway's characters only contribution to the mission is doing her job competently for a while and then having an emotional breakdown. This isn't Ripley we're talking about here.

This movie is based tho

How can people like you be so delusional to bea able to pretend there is no feminism being pushed in this film?
Look a the literal poster of a MAD MAX film you onions drinking faggot.

Maybe you just hate cars?

Even removing the feminist doesn't make the horrible story any better.

>Post movies that could have been masterpieces if it wasnt for me hating women

>NOOOO NOT A STRONG WOMANINO NOT THE HECKIN FEMINISTER I NEED A MILLION FILMS WITH A STRONG MAN SAVING A HELPLESS WOMAN YOU'RE DOING ME AN EMASCULATION

The first one isn't great, is too different from the rest and Mel Gibson looks too young and babyfaced

Attached: 1576869882050.jpg (229x220, 9K)

>The first one isn't great
filtered

It was trash just admit it faggot.

The original is one of my favorite films of all time. Road Warrior is cheesy 80s garbage.

are you kidding me? you must be a faggot

It could have been good but they wanted to spend more time and energy showing flashy cars road action instead of making and sticking to a good narrative.

no, the feminist(/jewish) narrative is using beta orbiters (max) to take power then brainwash the warboy children

Take your meds

>muh contrarianism

>2020
>Still seething over Fury Road

I'd honestly be embarrassed to call myself a man at this point.

it's pretty obvious, if you don't get it you might be a brainlet. the whole thing is like an apocalypse divorce and in the end they take custody of the kids and get the house using their jew lawyer max.

It wouldn't be really, After beginning sequence its just cars flipping over and over again.

Wut?
Not him, but only the first one was an actual movie with an emotional arc and themes. The rest is vapid broom broom cars explosions!

Must be the same idiot who spergs againts T2 and Aliens....

Nice strawman, imbecile

This

>T2
Superior to the original; added much needed depth.
>Aliens
Everything wrong with Hollywood.

You're not welcome back on /pol/, you're embarrassing us.

those are not very good movies

Nah. you are just a bad member of the audience

The problem is that for people like you, seeing a black person at all equals cultural propaganda.

go be an annoying 12 year old somewhere else and take your cringeposts with you

Even if you were filtered only by one filter, you were still filtered

Go be a schizo at the psych ward

> another threads about how pol is triggered by having women talk in their movies
jesus, you're such snowflake faggots

> Heat
> Thief
Had Micheal Mann been born 10-20 years later he would definitely browse this shit basket weaving forum as he has clearly never had a conversation with a woman ever.

Wouldn't surprise me if all the fags calling Fury Road shit are the same tards thinking the prequels are the height of cinema.

based schizo grouping together all his enemies

feminism parts were literally the only truly good thing about it. It's an action movie but there is literally zero tension because of how obviously choreographed action sequences are.

Didn't even watched star wars.

you listen to E;R too much. Some parts of the dialogue are stupid, but it's honestly easy enough to ignore. This may be bait, but I wanted to punch the fisher

>tension

Oh fuck off like any main character would die half way into any movie

its such a sad state of affairs you constantly have to go back to that single movie that didnt suffer under its feminist viewpoints to use as bait.

Yeah a fucking fantasy flick about a couple damsels in distress, a female warrior an evil mad slaver-king a lonely berserker and a tribe of amazons worked out well.

It also didnt generalize men or ever implied they were in any way inferior, it didnt glorify psychotic female behavior as "independent" and it didnt need to bring down male characters to make female ones look better so it really is the opposite of what you guys generally try to do.

Now fuck off your psyops game is weak.

nope thats just a lie.

Just watch the fucking "making of" movie: they were in development hell for 25 fucking years so they caved to feminist studio like a simp bitch because they were scared shitless of them pulling the plug.

All that feminist "we are not property" stuff was verbatim from a rant the writer got from studio execs

These are shit movies for way more reasons than the feminist shit

OP here.
I have a very discerning taste in films.
I watch arthouse as well as indie films and blockbusters.
Most films i dont like but for an action film this one could have been really good if....if it wasnt for the fact they forced a feminist agenda into it.
It would have been fine if it was about furiosa.
Call it mad max and not even have max himself in it, i dont give a shit about any continuity or
"lore".
But the issue is they did it in such a bitchy and annoying way...
A big patriarch raping women and using them as breeding cows but dont worry le stronk woman will save them.
im tired of these boring tropes and contrived bullshit.

>thinks everybody is a tasteless dummy who listens to youtubers to know what he should like.

yep