Based? Based on whut?

Based? Based on whut?

Attached: RDR2-Arthur-Morgan.jpg (740x429, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2utf6yph_QQ
youtu.be/Ff6uS5whIBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kino coming through

Attached: Mr Morgan.webm (1094x504, 601K)

HAVE SOME DAMN FAITH ARTHUR!

Attached: 1571765725732.png (572x572, 328K)

A good horror western, when?

Daaauuughhhhh.... I hate women, hosea
they shud not be allaowed to vote

Attached: 1525311437322.png (415x415, 169K)

Ew, westerns are gross.

Attached: A899DC9A-9355-45C7-AC46-DADEE276334B.jpg (866x1300, 96K)

Bone Tomahawk.

Go ahead Arthur. Show us your meme.

>IF A FELLER OF AFRICAN DESCENT WANTS TO FUCK MY WIFE, I SAY WHAT'S THE HARM?

>OMG THIS VIDEOGAMES HAS BIG BUDGET AND REALISTIC GRAPHICS IT MUST BE SOOOO GOOD

Attached: 1565005055192.png (594x698, 96K)

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243K)

SHORE

Attached: morgan.jpg (700x1060, 132K)

I just finished RDR two nights ago and I MISS ARTHUR

Attached: 20200301233452_1.jpg (2560x1440, 154K)

>I'm afraid

Whos /ourguy/? Micah or Dutch?

Mr. Morgan! Mr.Morgan! I heard some little shits on a indian basket weaving forum have been talking shit about you, you wouldn't know anything about that now would ya?

Attached: Susan_Grimshaw_-_Redemption_2.png (360x450, 183K)

Micah's a rat

"Marriage? A sacred institution? Heh, it's anything but in my experience, brother, I can tell you that. If two fellers wanna tie the knot, who am I ta say no? If the Lord ain't judged our gang, I'd say he's been takin' some time off the job, yer probably safe. Heh heh. Have at it, I say."

"Abortion? Well, that's a rough one. Bit of a tough pill to swaller. At first, I didn't rightly take kindly to the idea of killin' babies, but Dutch gave me this ole thick science book and I pretty much surmised that well, that thing is about as human as Micah here, which is lackin' to say the least, heh. Hell, I'd say a gal has the right to choose."

"A gal? As president? Well, what I can tell ya is its been nothin' but fellers since this whole thing here started up and what have we got? A bunch of other dead fellers. What have we got ta lose? I reckon' tryin' a gal's touch wouldn't do anyone no harm. If weakness is a concern of yours, I promise you some of the ladies runnin' in my gang would probably make Old Hickory look like a nancy in comparison. Hell, I'd reckon its her turn."

"Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white."

"Cuttin off yer willie sure sound silly but I reckon a feller might as well chop it off he ain't goin use it. And i suppose a wig can't do harm neither, heck men use to wear em all the time back in oldin' days."

~Arthur Morgan

Attached: Arthur Morgan.jpg (860x484, 38K)

is this from the game?

Attached: 1454453035218.png (300x188, 22K)

Yeah and Dutch is crazy. Both is extremely kino

No

Yes

I haven't finished the game but where does this meme come from

Hosae, Charles and Arthur. John is a bit of a bitch, Bill is literally retarded, Javier is Dutch's bitch, Dutch has an IQ of 90 and thinks it is 190 because he read a book. Micah is smart and played everyone but in the end he only cares about himself and will never have your back. Lenny is good natured but simple and basic AF. Hosea and Arthur are based and don't judge and always have your back, Charles has your back but will also judge you and send you 3am wall of text rants about global warming and shit.

Best post

wuts ur pleeen daetch

No, retard. It's a meme because Arthur generally avoids arguing with people and just goes "sure" to whatever they say - he keeps all his opinions and feelings deep down and hides them under a mask of thuggery and only starts to speak up near the end of the game.

you're retarded

How can Hosea, Charles and Arthur /ourguys/ if Dutchs and Micahs description is 100% spot on for the average teevee-poster?

except when somebody holds illegal opinions then he sudenlly turns into a tough guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2utf6yph_QQ
best analysis video

>retarded
Takes one to know one I guess.

>illegal opinions
What

Why is asshole Arthur the best Arthur?
youtu.be/Ff6uS5whIBM

Attached: 1573130039381.png (1240x1754, 2.62M)

Switch owner hands wrote this

your brain on /pol/

Hey PEARSON!

How can I get a Mary-Beth GF?

You mean how Arthur calls out the KKK for being incompetent goons in the game, which they clearly are?
>WOOOOW THIS GAME IS SJW BECAUSE THE KKK ARE REPRESENTED AS BUMBLING OAFS
In the same game where virtually everyone is stupid in some form or another, and the two main characters almost blow themselves to kingdom come by smoking next to TNT.

How can I get a Tilly-gf? (Im a fat white neet)

It might as well be.

The Burrowers

Aren't the KKK supposed to have been a real problem in the US of A up until ww2? Idiotic buffoons goes against a legit threat to black rights and the democratic system I'd say.

There ain’ no way that feller goes around tearing down all them posters with the frog on ‘em for free. Just look at ‘im... stuffin his gullet with meat pies... EY! STREET CLEANER! C’mere! I gotta few words on race and gender relations you need to hear.

Attached: A9E1411D-418B-4C45-A7EB-F6B7EB621171.jpg (800x800, 73K)

>"A gal? As president?
Did anybody else just magdump into that suffragette before she had a chance to talk?

If maggie didn't have that fish mouth sjw shit I'd fuck her

like that one dude in Saint Denis who's shouting how dindus are inferior and white's are the master race. the only option you have when talking to him is to beat him up.

They didn’t even exist in 1899 when the game is set. They were reformed around 1915