What do you guys think of Brooklyn 9-9?

What do you guys think of Brooklyn 9-9?

Attached: rsz_b99-780x405[1].jpg (780x405, 61K)

Funny at first. Got a bit boring. Tries to hard to be a serious show sometimes.

The fast pacing can be overwhelming sometimes but it's pretty enjoyable overall. Reoccurring character episodes like Doug Judy are the best,

Pretty good, but for its setting it's glaringly west coast. Got a couple of really cringeworthy episodes when it goes full-on SJW.

every man in that show is an emasculated faggot and all the women are perfect. they don't even focus on being cops. it's also just a generic office sit com with a cop label slapped on it.

Make each episode about a different crime with a different criminal. the criminal will be a guest starring comedian or any comic actor. how hard is that?

Id like to smash Amy’s back doors in then go for a beer with Rosa and tel her how Amy’s pussy tastes

Andy samberg fucks joanna newsom's gigantic ass every night.

Absolute trash that only women or low IQ normies could ever pretend to enjoy.
Makes Two and a Half Men seem like an intellectual exercise.

>want to score more diversity points
>take Rosa, who's up to that point only dated guys
>say she's bi
>only make her date women now
That was weak as fuck.

Your average sitcom.

>making a big deal about an attractive bisexual in current year

It's aggressively not funny, couldn't pay me to watch it. Not even saying it's bad necessarily, just unfunny. Waste of talents all around.

She's not bi though. She's just a lesbian, but they couldn't work around the fact that she dated men before, so they nominally call her bi.

NIGGER FAGGOT

Gina is pleb filter

It was retarded all around. No one cares about a hot lesbian either.

Didn't mind season 1. They really go out of their way to make every minority cop smart and cool, and every white cop either incompetent or evil. Gina was terrible. Holt, Hitchcock, and Skully are the only truly funny people. Doyle might be in there but Jake is so powerfully annoying he ruins his scenes.

schwiiiiiing

Attached: brooklyn 9hnnnnnnng.png (484x326, 275K)

Its alot better without gina

I like it, but I hate how much of a protagonist focus it gives Jake. Everybody else is there for him to be cool and funny at. And since gays, women and niggers can't be made too much fun of, all the deprecation humor is always pointed at Boyle. Braugher however is amazing at deadpan comedy.

It's ok and can be funny in a wholesome way some of the time, it does have some "woke" moments but at least they have the decency to not force it every 5 minutes or turn the message into an entire episode.

>or turn the message into an entire episode
Pretty sure they did, twice. The episode where Terry gets stopped by a policemn because he's a nigger, and the one where a chick injured a colleague for trying to fuck her.

Funny when it's not being woke. Also Gina is annoying and not funny.
Holt is the best character.

The Terry episode was one of the few shit ones from when it was still good generally. I'd question that giant ball of muscle loitering in a residential area in the middle of the night too.