Is it worth checking out? I keep seeing good reviews but the premise sounds pretty gay

Is it worth checking out? I keep seeing good reviews but the premise sounds pretty gay

Attached: 3028F8FA-5125-40E0-AC77-7E1669B72499.jpg (630x1200, 120K)

Looks like someone in casting had a clipboard with every ethnicity and sexual orientation and had to check them all off.

There appears to be one straight white guy but he’s getting a little too close to that negress

Its another netflix pedophile show
Its a high school shpw, theyre all like 14-17 and having sex?
Im also just mad that im about to turn 20 and have never held a girls hand, let alone have even a single neuron in a girls brain go off in thought of me as attractive enough for sex
Im not gonna be a teenager anymore :(

>2 black guys
>only 1 light skinned mutt woman
>netflix
Wonder how this is gonna go lads

Asa Butterfield is relentlessly handsome.

OMG IS THAT A NETFLIX ORIGINAL? EPIC!

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

Attached: Emma Mackey Sex Education S01E04 1.webm (1920x960, 3M)

Attached: Emma Mackey Sex Education S01E04 4.webm (1280x640, 2.99M)

Real good show you got here, my european friends
Past 3 webms posted have been fucking vile
Ive never held a girls hand

they're all clearly over 25

I find it to be a humorous sort of relationship drama. If you're allergic to diversity or liberal sexual values you're going to break out in hives or possibly die, but if you don't go into autistic spasms about interracial relationships or teenagers experimenting with their sexuality you might enjoy the comedy portions too.

>If you're allergic to diversity or liberal sexual values you're going to break out in hives or possibly die
>if you don't go into autistic spasms about interracial relationships or teenagers experimenting with their sexuality you might enjoy the comedy portions too.
Cool then I won’t waste my time with this garbage, thanks for the advice

Maybe i go into hives because ive never had any kind of compassion or love felt towards me? Not everyone has had the privelage of having a partner at some point, thus being able to relate to shows and movies about relationships on some level

I’m not an incel like you but this show is fucking retarded to imply that the vast majority of kids lose their virginity in high school. Idk how they do shit in bongland but I went to public school in America and by high school graduation I would say only about 30-35% of my class had lost their virginity. Most people punch their v card in college

Im 19 and not in college because im poor and depressed
I will never hold a girls hand :(

It’s teen drama bull shit. Nothing really happens and nothing’s very significant. It’s just about teenagers meaningless relationships. The show does try to be funny but it doesn’t land for me

>Im also just mad that im about to turn 20 and have never held a girls hand
user, I'm married, have been for almost ten years now, have a few kids, live what most would describe a good, upper-middle class life. Women are scum, I'd trade it all to be alone. They're pure evil, just like in the biblical take of Adam and Eve. Women are incapable of love, theyr vile hateful animals. Dab on them

>HEY KIDS HAVE YOU TRIED RACEMIXING YET???
Seriously ban this sick filth.

It’s teen drama bull shit
I guess that’s why so many women like it then

It’s a teen drama for women and fags

OH NO NO NO

>Netflix

Are you an upper-middle class city dweller with a center-to-left political lean and a general disdain for both politics and the lack of politics because of the idea that you need to speak truth to power?

If so then yes, this is a Netflix show that you'll like.

Attached: .jpg (445x250, 8K)

This description is pretty much me, but I didn't like it tbqh

I heard it’s cringy, but not by Yea Forums‘s use of the word. It’s cringy because it’s awkward as fuck and has a lot of scenes that are supposed to draw humor from that extreme awkwardness

Can anyone confirm or deny that there is at least one pro-abortion episode?

I was having more sex at 17 than I probably ever will for the rest of my life. With 14 year olds at that

Fucking pedo

White girls don't find black men physically attractive or want anything to do with them. I hate how Hollywood and american trash media portrays racemixing like this.

t.black guy that grew up with whutes

Same bro, a month away from being 20.

>White girls don't find black men physically attractive
Fat ones do

Attached: A2E260AF-A600-4C70-B06E-B077FFE68FE9.jpg (960x540, 80K)

Should be perfect for you then lmao

>and everyone clapped

Attached: blacked.webm (1920x960, 3M)

>"guirky girl".jpeg on the middle left goes to the black gay guys house because she wants to fuck him
>he says no because gay
>she looks at the black jesus on the cross he has in his room
>"black jesus is sooo much more attractive than white jesus"
>"why is he so much more muscular"
Unironic dialogue from the show, its utter propaganda garbage

>That poster

Attached: 1582381050676.jpg (568x443, 37K)

>paying 13 bucks a month to watch this
jesus christ

Thank you, this is interactive advertisising. I will now pay $13 a month to watch your show, you tell them that you should be upgraded from intern to worker with this advertising

>black Jesus on the cross
My whole family is Catholic and I have seen many crucifixes on walls but the Jesus on them is always just wood ir silver. Where’s this nigga getting a colored crucifix?

Attached: 8simplerulesforforgettingmydeceasedfather.jpg (1600x669, 194K)

yes you will, go up to them and talk. I am a 5'8 manlet that weighs 245 lbs. If I can do it you can.

>Most people punch their v card in college
haha

Attached: 1530620310259.png (645x773, 24K)

This is unironically why I haven't pulled the trigger on college yet. I'd rather go to college older and fit than my current age and fat as fuck. You guys ever try fucking a girl when you have a 20 lbs fupa? It's like trying to have sex with a turtle inbetween you.

Girls will generally overlook your appearance (to a point) if you’re funny or have an engaging personality and good hygiene

What exactly am I looking at here

>post BMWF
>get dozens of replies
>post wmbf cucking wf
>erryone slep

No they don't most people lose their virginity in highschool.