I want YOU to get litty!

I want YOU to get litty!

Attached: 1517547373629.jpg (1064x1064, 213K)

i would if i knew what that ment
but anyway ive probably watched more rock movies than the rock himself

But how do I get litty?

Douse yourself in gasoline and light up.

I've always wondered this. What the fuck is it meant to mean?

rock i know you post on Yea Forums, can i get a shout out from you? it'd be an honor to join the littysquad

Attached: 1582874128146.jpg (637x571, 47K)

I want YOU to make a good movie.

consume alcohol and engage in promiscuity

The Rundown is pure kino

I'm trying Rocky, 2 months of going to the gym and counting!

You are now a member of the #littysquad
-The Rock

Attached: 0455c2ba643791e0c72e91cc8b661662.jpg (298x427, 33K)

holy fuck the real rock answered my prayer! see you in #littycity rock

Attached: 1559676182606.jpg (830x1254, 341K)

The Rock seems like a nice person.

never met a person that hates him, even on here. thats impressive, he might be unmatched in likability

Max Thieriot is relentlessly handsome.

I saw the rock at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen baby oil bottles in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her and flexing his arms, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Makes me wonder if Tyrese is a cunt...

I dont like him, too fake

Dwayne 'It's not gay if you only take the tip' Johnson

This pasta will never not crack me up

And give Cavill a job.

Attached: Cavill and Johnson.jpg (700x450, 258K)

He’s probably someone you’d expect to be an asshole but is actually just a nice and caring guy who gets sold short because people think muscles means you can’t be introspective.
He’s too positive to not be fake, but at the same time, maybe he’s just a positive guy and keeps it litty 100

Absurdly based.

The cock lol

I want YOU to appear on Geography Now.