Well... in case I kick it next, and don't think I haven't thought about it.... you're welcome Yea Forums...

well... in case I kick it next, and don't think I haven't thought about it.... you're welcome Yea Forums. we had some good times together.

Attached: william-shatner-age-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hnBp7x2QAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine googling your own photo when you can just take a shot of your own face, smdh

do a backflip

We fucking love ya, Will.

dont talk like that old man

Attached: 20200223_014317.jpg (4032x1960, 1.33M)

I just finished TOS, is T.J. Hooker worth watching bros

Every week I looked forward to captain trek saying "engage." What great memories.

You'll outlive us all, Bill.

>captain trek

take your meds shatman

I'll always like you for when you went insane in A Piece Of The Action, "Koik"

Attached: 1582516889746.gif (300x227, 1.49M)

Maybe he prefers the work of a professional

is he right?

Attached: cc17394b73236267cc8cd5ef4eadd632.png (1306x637, 481K)

he killed his wife

Your tv shows and movies are what's best in life, Mr. Shatner. Even better than hearing the lamentations of the women.

both based as fuck

I will miss you, Kirk. Please stop stealing Milkyways

god speed bill

youtube.com/watch?v=4hnBp7x2QAE
I went to pic related behind the salon and went to the museum.

Attached: the-birthstone-in-riverside.jpg (550x412, 75K)

Nick of Time is still the most kino Twilight Zone episode

game and JJ Trek is cringe but the commercial was kino.

Because of this I bet Kirk is going to get metoo'd in the next star trek show as an excuse to write him off and shit in Shatner.

obviously, look at Picard

>tfw no mirror universe mass effect style game

Attached: Mirror_Kirk.jpg (981x762, 115K)

>no mirror universe Zulu where he isn't a woke literal dick-sucking faggot

Attached: fug.jpg (259x194, 9K)

That would have been mind smashing, there's still time maybe.

it would be nice if it was him and he actually decided to speak up.

just spill it bill

I'm sure there's access to Yea Forums in heaven m8. But you'll probably outlive most of the neckbeards here.

Attached: the trouble with fizzgig.jpg (1024x765, 193K)

Shatner is truly patrician.

Attached: kirk bones nod.gif (276x208, 467K)

That's actually Bill Shatner. He posts here from time to time. This is one of his posts.

tweet that israel is still an illegitimate state

why doesnt he say more than just that if its him

Kiss all the girls for me Yea Forums. - Bill

Man, I know it's probably bullshit, but I hope Shatner browses Yea Forums. He's legit one of those actors I don't ever want to die. I watched TOS reruns with my dad as a kid, and we watched all the movies. For me, he's just this cool guy I always looked up to. I know Shatner's not Kirk, but the mannerisms, and a lot of the essence of that character, are pure Bill. The day he dies is the day I finally have to face the fact that we all die, that my dad will die, that I will die.

He does browse. He had tweeted about it.

He's confirmed in the past to browse Yea Forums. Yea Forums was one of the boards listed.

Bill, if this is really you, I hope you believe in Jesus. If for no other reason than to avoid spending eternity with George Takei.

Watched an episode of Psych recently where he played O'Hara's dad.

Don't impersonate Bill. That said, I love that man. Thanks for staying ever based, Bill. You're a legend and not just because of Star Trek, but because of who you are as a person.

Attached: real american hero from canada.jpg (618x410, 98K)

Thank you.

if it happens to be you, tos is the only real trek. always was. rest of the shit is gay and that new picard show sucks. if they ask you on dont even reply.

It honestly disturbs me to think that the unthinkable will happen eventually. He's lived such a rich, long life and continues to do so, which is more than anyone could ever hope for, but I want him to just keep going forever. I don't even know him and it's not logical, but that's how I feel. It's not unlike the dread l experience when I think about what will eventually happen to my loved ones. To think that I'll live in a world after him is just bleak.

Attached: 1474927309405.jpg (337x337, 9K)

Appreciate all the bantz Bill, you were a might fine bloke.

I've been on Yea Forums far longer than I'd care to admit, but knowing that William Shatner posted here is the best thing that ever came from this website. Also, I unironically admire his charity activism. He seems to really put a lot of effort into life and as a depressed loser, I truly respect that.

Any love for Boston legal? Never finished it but man Shatner carried that show

As Denny Crane:
• From “Legal Deficits” (Season 2):Preparing for trial: “I have an erection. That’s a good sign. I’m ready to go to trial. Lock and load.”
• From “’Til We Meat Again” (Season 1):Protesting a ban on red meat: “We’re carnivores. When the pilgrims landed, first thing they did was eat a few Indians.”
• From “An Eye for an Eye” (Season 1):In response to an unfavorable judicial ruling: “You know what I’m going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I’m going to sleep with your wife.”
• From “The Innocent Man” (Season 4):Defending his inappropriate behavior toward a woman: “I didn’t proposition her. I merely asked her to sleep with me.”
• From “Questionable Characters” (Season 1):“Hell, if I had a nickel for every woman I’d promised to marry in exchange for sex ... actually, I do.”
• From “Finding Nimmo” (Season 2):Encouraging Alan to take a fishing trip with him: “We need to go to the woods and touch ourselves ... get in touch with ourselves.”
• From “Men to Boys” (Season 2):After a female associate takes offense to his inappropriate comment: “I’ve often found that it’s the chubby girls who offend most easily.”
• From “Helping Hands” (Season 2):Describing his new girlfriend: “Alan, Bev is the woman I’ve always dreamed of: an angel in the bedroom and a whore in the kitchen.”
• From “New Kids on the Block” (Season 3):Greeting a new female associate: “Well, well, well, well, well. If you’re a client, I’ll get you off; if you’re not ... the offer’s still there.”

Hey Bill, I want you to know that every anti Semitic thing I ever said here was never targeted to you

>You don't sound black

heh

You know, I actually liked that Bucket-list show when Bill took everybody out to this restaurant he loved and they had to eat stuff like octopus (which isn't bad but they cringed because pussies), Then the suckling pig comes out and they had to eat the head and all. Terry Bradshaw and George Foreman were grossed out but Henry Winkler was game.
Bill had a laugh. I might have been drunk but I seem to remember a sheep's head coming out at one point, as well.

Yeah, Habitat for Humanity and something about Horses. I know he raises rescued horses.

lol, I just saw an old episode of T.J. Hooker yesterday. The 80s didn't age well but they were fun. I loved that show as a kid.

That spoken word piece he did with Henry Rollins and Ben Folds was great. "I JUST CAN'T GET BEHIND THAT!"

Attached: the next 007.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

Why is no one talking about the fact this mfer looks like a fat 48 at 88. Incredible.

come on old man dont do this to us

Based Shat

He did a podcast that Alton Brown was doing for a short while and they were blind tasting wines wrapped up in brown bags and he had to guess which was local and which was top-notch French. He sniffed it and said, "Well this one's obviously the local one… You can smell the manure. Then sipping it, "Yup, there's the pasture."
If he didn't have a ranch, I'd think he was joking (which he probably was) but it turned out he was spot on. Turns out they both liked the local wine best.
Probably because it meshed with the local foods better.

Attached: ranch.png (337x273, 120K)

Mr. Shatner, all I have to say is that you and Tom Cruise are the only two actors in Hollywood whose participation in a show or movie will guarantee that I watch it. Sean Connery used to be in that list for me until I saw Zardoz.

>come back only to play second fiddle in some netflix special full of stereotypical strong womyn, morally superior minority characters and sexual deviants.

He is just to smart for that.

Fun times, fun times, legend. Just a shame you never shitposted about Hollywood inside secrets.

I don't think he browsed this place at any given time, it was probably the guy that handles his twitter that made that response. Maybe he even asked Shatner and the most likely response would be that he said to say that he does to keep PR well with everyone. He just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to argue with spergs online, he was chad most of his life and doesn't give a fuck.

Based bill it’s been an adventure admiral, keep up the shitposting as long as you can.

I'm telling you, this is the real Bill Shatner. Trust me on this.

Zardoz doesn't count. That was him trying to get away from James Bond. If you haven't seen Outland, do it. It's a solid remake of High Noon but in the future and sci-fi but realistic with methamphetamine and shotguns instead of lasers. That movie was fucking based as hell with the solid physics of what can happen on Io.

Sure mr Shatner. Thanks for portraying an authentic masculine figure successfully, especially one much needed in today's feminized culture, which btw has very little to do with how the character dominates females in the show at all contrary to feminists general idea about you btw. Also, your narcissism was healthy, Takei and co can stay butthurt forever.

lol

Look at that fucking legend

Between yourself, mr. Nimoy and mr. Rodenberry you gentlemen have really given us something to aspire to. Lets hope that vision of the future comes to pass.Thank you.

Attached: 1503088186014.jpg (1436x1080, 220K)

we all appreciate you, please do American Psycho 3

You know the rule bill tits or gtfo.

bill you beautiful bastard. post a tweet proving its you. also why the fuck are you up so early

Attached: smug kirk.png (720x544, 377K)

Why doesn’t he ever post a timestamp of himself? He already admitted on social media he browses this place, no reason to hide

But that was just the EVIL Kirk.

Attached: convention SNL.png (416x265, 196K)

Canadians are too polite for that.
Unless you're Skinny Puppy, I guess.

timestamp of your old ballsack or you're a fraud

post yours first.

LOOK AT THOSE LATS

Love ya, Bill

Will miss you Shatner!

I want to see him fuck more caitian chicks

citation please

Kirk truly was best captain all along.

is this achievable natty

Can you do asmr?

Based

I don't think anyone has ever thought coming here would be a good PR move.
Actually I know of a couple of people who did and regretted it immediately.

I dig you Shatner, you're cool. Last week I saw you on TJ Hooker, you were hanging from the landing ski of a helicopter whilst fighting a guy. C'mon people, this is like one of those Virgin Mary statues that starts crying, it may not be real but if we believe hard enough, it's real to us.

Literally who

Fuck no, avoid TJ Hooker. Just watch some of the pure z-movies he was in between TOS and TMP. The Horror at 37,000 Feet (a fucking haunted jet plane bros) or that one with the killer spiders.

Attached: horror10.png (1467x1105, 1.32M)

>he was chad most of his life and doesn't give a fuck
So was Brando. Didn't stop him shit posting on internet forums for that last few years of his life.

Attached: 1473790894531.jpg (568x568, 55K)

Cheers!

Attached: oz and james cider 0.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I love you Bill.

Attached: 1517011374181.gif (480x317, 895K)