>007
>The Doctor
>Spock's sister, "Michael"
What's next? Maybe Homer Simpson could be a black woman? Perhaps they could remake LoTR featuring Frodo's black female cousin, "Gary"

Attached: nood.jpg (1646x1049, 763K)

>waaaah MINORITIES IN MY SHOW WAAAAAA

everybody laughs until it's their favorite thing getting blacked, how did those feminists react when the Buffy remake was going to star a black woman? you remember that?

Why don't they cast an attractive one?

left and right are supposed to be attractive according to them

Why are they always so aggressively ugly? Why not a hot one, like Zoe or the chick from GoT?

for me, it's black female Joker; Joniqua

the blackening is supposed to be a middle finger to straight men everywhere, you're not actually supposed to like them

>muh minorities
>muh women
>muh gender norms
back to pol retard, holy fuck you people are absolutely cancerous, there's literally nothing wrong with anything you just describe if you aren't a basement dwelling neckbeard loser screeching about da joos

i hope you realize this entire forum hates you newfags

Honestly, that version of The Doctor is still better than Whittaker's as she actually feels like The Doctor.

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?
or am i replying to bait

>muh pillars of civilization.
You don’t need to be a pol nigger to see how undermining basic structures and hierarchies that brought us out of caves in the first place isn’t suddenly a good idea just cus we are “woke” now

Here is my question:

Do black women CARE?!? Are they really embracing ANY of this?

>MINORITIES

Maybe they'll do a film adaptation of that feminist Dracula play with the black female Van Helsing

Attached: image.php.jpg (960x540, 54K)

No they are too busy embracing my pp

black women dont watch doctor who

I, for one, well our new Nubian kweens

Attached: 1552424929713.png (599x899, 696K)

Jew alert

Attached: 1570852490496.jpg (791x1024, 187K)

If these actresses looked/dressed like that then most of us would not have a problem with it

Stop doing this shit. This is what they want. There isn't some kind of plan to replace white people. The plan is to keep us all fighting about stupid surface level bullshit so we don't notice their boot on our necks.

Why are they all black and not asian or latino or aboriginal? Its not even diverse

Why don’t blacks create their own iconic shows instead of inserting themselves forcefully into established and beloved franchises?

Was she actually good or is Jodie just so bad that the black one is a improvement?

you dont have to be a pol faggot to hate the niggeration of everything good

The NewDoc is much more stoic and, to be honest, masculine, than jodie. Personally, I'm all for a female actor as the doctor, but I've always seen the Doc as an alien beyond sex or gender. To me, any actor, whatever gender or color, just needs to play the character as the same person, with the same ticks and mannerisms.

Actually, what everyone on this board and the rest of the world hates is your shows. Thats why they are getting cancelled.

yeah people on this board screeching about race really represent popular opinion, remember when black panther flopped, good times.

we aren't talking about black panther
you can't argue for shit
>you're just screeching!

Keep struggling. It hurts more that way.

>3 episodes into Altered Carbon season 2
>Every single profession is 2/3 female and almost half of those are black

I don't even mind that Kovac was changed but this show is so pozzed I'm constantly questioning wtf I'm watching

Excellent bait

Yes, keep clinging to your one success that was propped up by ten years planning and was just a cog in a much larger franchise.

and that's the tea

Clifford should be a big red cat. There's not nearly enough cat representation on-screen.

And while we're at it, Lassie should be a cat, Rin Tin Tin should be a cat, Old Yeller should be a cat, the Wolf-Man should be a Cat-Man.

If you disagree, then you're just a cat-hating dog lover.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (179x200, 7K)

It's tough to say. She definitely felt more like The Doctor. She felt in control of everything unlike Whittaker's Doctor who just bumbles around the place each episode and is jist really passive.

Luke Skywalker's secret daughter

Attached: woke2.jpg (687x668, 80K)

>I keep going out of my way to watch shit I don't like and now I'm mad
always based

this

>not the first post from this IP
always cringe

Because the ones like Zoe are smart enough to not be cast into race baiting bullshit like this

They're fine but they need to remember their place. Picard is captain, le smug black lady serves drinks.

No, this is done for middle class white women.

Exactly, people underestimate the bittereness and viciousness of white women. They use black characters in the most offensive and unlikeable way. They hate nerd culture, they have no interest in Star Trek, Star Wars or capeshit but they absolutely love ruining it and watch men's reaction. Even their jew handlers must be surprised by how far these white women would go. All of this stems from penis envy. They've been raised by a feminized society that tells them they can do everything a man can. But as they grow up they realize it's a lie and they will never grow a penis and their body is weak and vulnerable to rape.

Attached: 5ad901dad738d.jpg (1214x697, 41K)

Top right is literally bangalore from apex legends? Why is every oc donut steal character always some lame cyber goth lite abomination of design?

No such thing as an attractive groid

Dubs of truth. Kathleen Kennedy will never have a cock, Rey will never be a real Jedi, so they must destroy the entire house around them.

b-b-b-b-b-based

Attached: 1581686768487.jpg (750x734, 69K)

The blacks in Britain are an immigrant population not a minority. So the left and the center pic aren't minority.
The third one is in a burger reboot shit, and burgers have their own weird definition of terms.

>implying there are attractive black women

Attached: Summer arrives in WHITE Harbor.jpg (937x552, 517K)

Doesn't this image just prove that white people have a disproportionately high representation in media?

yeah there's so many whites in japanese, korean, chinese and indian films

Why are nigresses so fucking ugly, like even when i was a leftist these apes were still very unappealing

Attached: 1583056832542.jpg (828x812, 199K)

>waaaah MINORITY

Fixed that for you.
It's literally exclusively black females.
So much for diversity.

>i hope you realize this entire forum hates you newfags

I hope you realize that the entire world hates this media.
They're all losing fucking money.

>"YES, HOLLYWOOD, SHIT MORE EMPOWERED WOMEN OF COLOR INTO MY FAVORITE SERIES AND MOVIES. YES. DO IT MORE. TELL ME I AM BAD FOR BEING WHITE AND MALE. AND MAKE ME PAY FOR IT. I'M YOUR OBEDIENT LITTLE WHITE CIS MALE PAY-PIG. OH GOOOOOOD I AM SOOOO PROGRESSIVE!!!!!"

Attached: Soyboy Void.png (805x851, 111K)