youtube.com/watch?v=LWHTRJ8wNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let's have a clear thread bros
TREK HOTTIES IN HERE

Attached: st carm.jpg (688x530, 90K)

What's the deal with /trek/?
It wasn't always like this.

Attached: stqttr.jpg (576x432, 24K)

Yeah, can I get the EXTRA GRAINY version of these, please?
Thanks.

Attached: pfh.jpg (620x387, 50K)

>Voyager

Attached: the-perfect-mate-hd-269.jpg (1436x1080, 315K)

>tfw no romulan sister-gf

Attached: 1581591258174.webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

This is the mirror universe /trek/

Attached: sttyr.jpg (576x432, 28K)

these pics are so shit they look like that painting app

Attached: Capture123.jpg (306x385, 10K)

Lack of link to previous thread is a serious breach of etiquette. I'll let it slide this time, but behaviour like that can summon Neelix. So smarten up. OK, bud.

Attached: Tom_and_B'Elanna_watch_TV.jpg (708x540, 178K)

just like yours then

Attached: stem.gif (250x188, 963K)

what a queer glass to drink beer from.
looks like a bafoon

Attached: st athena massey.jpg (576x432, 20K)

It's a pretty normal looking schooner, what kind of weird pubs do you go to?

why is tuvok the best character?

Attached: st tuv.jpg (576x432, 22K)

because he hates neelix as much as the audience

Attached: sees neelix.png (500x455, 9K)

Attached: sttuvknlx.jpg (576x432, 31K)

Did anyone even care when Kirk's son died? After watching TOS and finishing with movies 1-5 it had no emotional impact for me whatsoever. The whole plot seemed unnecessarily shoehorned

Attached: sonofkirk.png (279x321, 123K)

It is logical to hate Neelix.

Attached: tumblr_o0jft2q6kN1u8qbm6o1_500.jpg (500x383, 80K)

David was a faggot so nobody gave a shit.

The same thing basically happened in TOS itself when for some reason they randomly introduced that Kirk had a brother, then killed him off offscreen in the same episode before anyone meets him

How many times do I have to explain this? /trek/ was destroyed by being turned into a permanent general instead of something that would just happen naturally around the summer of 2016

hmm don't remember this episode exactly, did she have a symbiant? I need to rewatch this.

>/trek/ was destroyed by being turned into a permanent general
No, that explanation is incorrect. /trek/ is as good as ever. Better even.

Please leave.

She isn't a Trill. The spots are a coincidence. It's TNG 'The Prefect Mate'.

Attached: sttng_s05e21_jean_grey.jpg (1436x1080, 332K)

Which Star Trek character canonically (on-screen) had the highest number of romantic relations? My guess is Jadzia Dax or Deanna Troi.

How many Uncles did little Nigger Burnham have raping her gross purple pussy?

Attached: MICHAEL BURNHAM.jpg (800x695, 130K)

Attached: WhoWouldWin.png (802x500, 470K)

Which series is this?

Attached: 1581682048535.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

Attached: enterprise.png (782x767, 331K)

TOS and Enterprise.

What about those of us who only like TOS

>people of even higher intellect, understanding the appeal of both so long as they are well made
TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT

Attached: 1536406990024.jpg (736x983, 61K)

>TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY
FTFY

Your digits are weak and your post is shit. Bow to your overlord, peon.

Halfway between middle and high iq.

Yes daddy

Attached: gif.gif (250x250, 1.05M)

These were supposed to be for The Founders

Attached: 1581719067500.jpg (360x450, 24K)

STD

I didn't mean to say that Star Trek: Enterprise should be hauling garbage. What I meant to say is that it should be hauled away AS garbage.

Faith of the heartpilled post

Dominion War 2 confirmed over repeating digits.

What if Neelix was the hologram?

What would Dukat do in a holodeck?

Attached: E6CEA675-47BA-446D-8D65-12AB179A1F57.png (448x352, 97K)

Something very interactive with Bajorans.

You rike?

Attached: Riker smile.jpg (1200x680, 54K)

That was addressed in a scrapped DS9 spinoff episode, where Ziyal found a touching holoprogram of her mother only to realize it was one of Dukat's sex programs

How the FUCK do I get a Ro gf?

Attached: ensign-ro-hd-053.jpg (2870x1080, 566K)

This shirt is the best piece of uniform in TMP.

I've never been upvoted even once for a post criticising nu Trek on that sub. It's a complete and utter echo chamber for Kurtzman dick suckers. In fact I'm under the impression that by now I'm being downvoted solely based on users recognizing my username.

Attached: ss+(2020-03-03+at+06.06.54).jpg (709x685, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ic5WbaziHa4

Is half of /trek/ like one schizo replying to himself and he's been sick for the last day? Why is it suddenly so amazingly slow?

Many are weary of war.
It has been very stupid here for the past few days.

Attached: Alison Pill legs.jpg (1011x674, 493K)

best trekfu coming through

Attached: Star.Trek.Enterprise.S03E13.720p.BluRay.x265-HETeam.mkv_snapshot_16.19_[2020.02.19_18.06.12].jpg (1276x720, 80K)

A CUTE

Attached: covenant_014.jpg (709x530, 76K)

>try to dispute this
>I can't
Talas is OBJECTIVELY the best trekfu

It's okay, I'm calling him

Attached: images.jpg (281x180, 8K)

>its a chad doctor and a virgin doctor vs a crew of romulans episode

Attached: stdocs.jpg (576x432, 28K)

>Andy Dick

Attached: missus_banfield.jpg (653x810, 122K)

Attached: Talla.jpg (197x260, 7K)

Delete this, pinkskin

Attached: 1527982239625.jpg (1010x568, 61K)

kira gf

She's a space hag on a shopping mall

fuck up sebbo

take it back Dukat

I've just started voyager and I'm so glad people hate him as much as I do, fucking every scene with him is aggravating

Something has been bugging me recently...

In Generations how come Picard didn't go back and save his Brother and nephew while he could've gone anywhere when he was inside the Nexus? He could've also warned the Enterprise what was to come as it only occurred during the movies time span.

Attached: 45613825489.png (336x140, 107K)

>trying to make sense of generations

Neelix in the first few seasons is annoying but once they end the relationship shit and just give him a clearly defined role (chef) he's fine

Go back to Stargate, Harlan, and stay there.

Attached: Comtraya.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Somebody made me the OP of a I Am Jazz thread and it was very mean spirited and confusing. I think a lot of us are just sick of the bizarre passive aggressive and personal drama behind the scenes in these threads. /trek/ stopped being FUN, and I am partly to blame.

Attached: 9A05DD41-A870-4CA3-8C18-5EC8863F45AD.png (1000x750, 1.16M)

what the fuck

Oh good, right now all this goblin cunt does is cry because his 1 year old
>big tiddy alien GF
Looked at another dude

>he doesn't like Neelix
never gonna make it famalam

Somebody thinks I'm a transexual mod with a personal vendetta against them or some shit and it's a fucking bummer for me, but it's also dragging /trek/ shit into other threads which makes me sad.

Attached: troi-riker-the-pegasus-these-are-the-voyages.jpg (1219x521, 131K)

That's what you get for being a tripfag, asshole. Shitting up threads with your narcistic drama. Fuck off already.

I've been posting here with a trip for five years. Where exactly do you want me to fuck off to?

Attached: DRcN0voU8AAueiD.jpeg.jpg (680x456, 82K)

>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/coffin/

Everything you constantly adopt this martyrdom complex about is 100% your own fault. I didn't think anyone could be so deep into narcissistic delusion as to not realize this, but you're so insistent on it I have to believe you're actually earnest.
If you had simply ceased posting with a tripcode (and likewise stopped with the anime pics and other recognizable stuff), you could have participated here 100% fine and there would be no problems. Instead you've been shitting on this general for more than three years now deliberately drawing attention to yourself, and periodically pulling this laughable "woe is me, I'll step back for the sake of /trek/" nonsense as if attracting a bunch of negative attention weren't a totally predictable outcome of your behavior.

The fact that you actually think the thread is slow because of that stupid incident yesterday - when the slowdown happened way after that - goes to show how far you've fallen into a clinical-level black hole of narcissism.

Just watched the latest episode of PIC lads, help me out with respect to the spatial trajector because I'm a brainlet:
A) Who are the Sokarians who invented it
B) With a maximum range of 40,000 light years doesn't that render all other forms of transportation in the galaxy obsolete?

a was talking about the picture posted

haven't watched Picard so don't know the context but the Sikarians had hyper advanced 40000 light year teleport tech in early Voyager (Prime Factors I think was the name) but were insular and unwilling to share it

>I've been posting here with a trip for five years
No you fucking haven't you bullshitter. You started tripping here in December 2016, a few months after people successfully turned Trek threads into a permanent general. There had been a couple people who posted in Trek threads with tripcodes before that but they never stuck around.
Who do you think you're trying to fool when the archive exists to demonstrably show you're lying?

unironically is there any reason to watch DS9 after watching Babylon 5

There has been underlying drama killing these threads for like five or six months now that is just killing morale around here, and my one incident yesterday is part of that overall issue. Now I can take my trip off and we can ignore it, which would be a victory for you so I'm not doing that, or we can sit down and discuss what is killing this community like adults.

I'm part of the problem I admit, but the discord war thing is what is really killing /trek/. Tillyfag has drama with a few people here, not just me tbqh, and I really think they're the person killing these threads lately.

Attached: rivals_09.jpg (705x530, 88K)

1) VOY had it in one episode
2) something something it's too unstable to use
I'm more curious which unpaid nerd actually had his autistic Trek trivia taken into account for the episode since Kurtzman and co sure as hell have no idea what any of this shit even means.

DS9 has Quark and Klingons

To see Dukat dab on Bajorans, Vulcans and Klingons

>something something it's too unstable to use
it required the Sikarians' planet's geothermal energy to use or something which is why they never mentioned it again after leaving the planet

garak nooo!

Attached: garak.webm (528x380, 2.88M)

Did Chakotay dump 7/9 or what? He used to be a terrorist, you think they'd want him in their rangers group

>suggesting they'd allow a MAN to dump a woman

Chakotay X 7
Troi X Worf
why do Star Trek writers asspulling a romance out of nowhere between two completely random characters in the last 3 episodes is a good idea?

In the original Voyager episode where the trajector appeared, it proved to be almost useless as a form of transport as it requires a parabolic reflector the size of a planet to transport anything. The only reason the Sokarians were able to use it is because their home planet had a core made of pure quartz which functioned as a kind of reflector, so Sokar is the only planet in known space which can support a trajector.

It's okay because he's Native American.

fucking garak, what a beast

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after leave returns to /trek/.

Attached: fdc8ceb79c64e2a9ceb4af5ae04f73c2 (1).jpg (320x320, 12K)

diversity insert comes towards the end

>and discuss what is killing this community like adults.

It's tripfags. AKA you, and every other recognizable person in any thread.

>thread is slow and comfy
>tranny tripfag posts and it's immediately destroyed
Why can't we have nice things

yes because it's like 170 episodes while babylon ends after three or four.

>people can’t change their tripcodes
Beggin ya to take your meds, schizbro

>It's tripfags. AKA you, and every other recognizable person in any thread.
simple as

Attached: simpleas.jpg (720x540, 71K)

take off those damn earrings ensign what is this a floating bordello?

>babylon ends after three or four
Babylon 5 is like 100 episodes

Schizos constantly stimming about trannies are pretty recognizable too desu

tell yourself that if it makes you happy, man

Because autistic fags can’t resist stimming about it

With Chakotay it was because the actor who played him was being difficult, he was unhappy with how his character turned out and frequently complained that he didn't get any interesting story-lines, so they gave him a love interest to keep him quiet.

what meme am I missing

Is this like, an anti joke? Reddit notoriously hates Enterprise and loves the STD/PIC fad

Attached: soi.jpg (298x350, 30K)

>seething samefag tranny damage control
embarrassing

It is a tripfag who keeps turning off his trip and replying to himself with anime. He thinks this is his personal blog. He also expects us to believe he is not a tranny, just a very ugly woman. The whole thing is quite disturbing. Just don't give him any attention and maybe he'll go away.

Attached: borg.jpg (400x227, 67K)

Didnt tuvok die in an episode of TNG?

>It's an "Enterprise encounters hyper-intelligent beings with powers beyond all human comprehension who ultimately decide to spare the crew from bondage or destruction because they come to recognize humanity's innate desire to struggle for progress and abhorrence for slavery" episode

Attached: pepe9.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Attached: fear.webm (608x457, 2.76M)

when only some of that sweet sweet Romulon pussy can scratch that certain itch

Attached: startrekromu.jpg (400x850, 46K)

that was spock

Cheers anons, amazed both that it was actually an existing piece of technology rather than an asspull AND that they even thought up a reason why it couldn't supersede warp.

Being conscious through a transport is the dumbest idea ever. How the fuck would a brain function with it's atoms scattered?

The Dubsminion shall fall

Attached: 4328956062.png (480x469, 385K)

No fat chicks

holy shit I think ep 6 is where I tap out of Picard
I can't even watch this ironically

Suprised anyone is making it that far. Episode 3 I caught myself browsing my phone whilst it was one and started laughing.

It gets worse?

The amount of blatant samefagging on /trek/ is genuinely incredible. I guess I spend the most time here so I'm particularly exposed to it but I rarely see that kind of shit on other threads and boards.

I think it's mostly following the data-daughter's twin sister or clone or something. I dunno, there isn't much picard going on and the ninja doesn't make good comic relief.
But I'm also not really paying attention anymore

based nazi

Attached: 213213.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I thought it was an improvement over the last few episodes honestly, at least something happened.
Hopefully Elnor/Sissyboy won't be coming back either

It's even more then that, according to the TNG Technical Manual, the Transporter doesn't just disassemble people at the atomic level, it disassembles them at the quantum level. As for the question of why they remain conscious; the transporter dematerialises people at the origin and rematerialises the destination simultaneously, so there's never a point where the brain is completely deconstructed, at least during a typical transport.

>the transporter dematerialises people at the origin and rematerialises the destination simultaneously, so there's never a point where the brain is completely deconstructed, at least during a typical transport.
That's a fucking lie though, they get stored in the pattern buffer and leak into the holodeck in that episode of DS9

Just watching Trek in general it's obviously bullshit. There are so many episodes where you see a ship get blown up but then someone materializes because they successfully got them in the buffer in time.

Yeah, that's one of those atypical cases, like Scotty being stuck in a transporter buffer for 75 years, I suppose in cases like that the person is clinically dead until rematerialised.

Attached: 1473954331138.jpg (744x397, 77K)

I remember reading somewhere that Jadzia's spots where inspired by this look.

>it's a T'Pol has space AIDS episode
>with a B-plot of Trip fucking Phlox's wife
Braga should be shot as a fraud hack

Pleb filtered

For this reason alone it would have been more plausible to use an Iconian gateway. The Borg could have just stumbled upon one. And it looks closer to the gateway they used in the Picard episode.

Which race best represents the average /trek/ poster? It's Bolians isn't it?

Attached: Bolians.jpg (880x662, 260K)

Whatever race Phlox is, see

Vulcans desu
epitome of reason and intellect with a healthy disdain for plebs and distrust of romulans

Do you think have gay or non-gay MMF threesomes?
inb4 there are no non-gay MMF threeways

We need Geordi la Forge to make our thread go. He is smart.

Attached: SMRT.jpg (800x1075, 165K)

Zakdorn

Does anyone know the name of the generic 'something bad/spooky is happening' music that plays like 100 times in TOS?

youtube.com/watch?v=NZAciWLfWPM
I think I know which one you mean, it's on here, just after the main theme. I don't think it has an official name.

This Bashir episode about the Quickening is fucking shit

Should have listened to the episode guide chads

Wait till you get to the Quark sex change episode where he flashes his tits at Brunt. Not even joking.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of

profit and lace was based

Didn't space AIDS cause T'pol to become super-horny and try to rape all the male crew members?
Personal favourite ENT ep of mine, that

that was Pon'far space heat
Pan'ar was space aids with space gay sex stigma and everything

All she did was hold hands with a few people, T'Pol is not for lewds

Attached: Spock_and_T'Pring.jpg (527x624, 280K)

Attached: T.Pol.jpg (912x568, 115K)

Close

>it's a Julian episode

Attached: 1526947558038.jpg (874x872, 46K)

Wait did Riker for real rape Troi or something

Julian is based tho

Yes. He's about to get #MeToo'd

>it's a Julian episode

Attached: oZhQ5Zf.jpg (500x563, 85K)

False, user made this one up.

Attached: 12316612341.jpg (960x1285, 139K)

I'd rape any woman who dropped my poker chips

I read about it in the same place where I heard the season 2 casting rumors that Ezri Dax is going to play a Romulan

>enterprise has one token black guy
>never gets any screentime ever
more redpilled than expected desu

>Meritt BUTTrick
>dies of AIDS
wtf??

Attached: download (13).jpg (181x279, 7K)

I shipped them.

Attached: Riker9.jpg (890x890, 728K)

and rightfuilly, they had beautiful children

Where's that user with the pasta about how ENT is the most /pol/ Trek series

What was with the grey uniforms

Also the gayest man on board, and that's saying something

they fitted DS9's vibe after TNG left the air
voy of course kept the old uniforms throughout

He is also that alien crackhead in TNG's drug are bad episode.

Get lost Julien fag
Literally the worst ds9 episode are all jesus Julian eps

>anyone being gayer than Reed
In the episode where they meet the Enterprise that had been sent a century into the past, he has no descendants

>not appreciating proto-Gaius Baltar
cringe desu senpai

Is everyone at least on the same page that TNG had the worst doctors? I think I'd rank them EMH > Bones > Phlox > Julian > Crusher/Pulaski, though the top 3 are all very close

star trek

based

I know

>user-unit, carbon units are not true lifeforms
how do you respond

Attached: ilia.jpg (277x182, 4K)

Based J/P'er.
web.archive.org/web/20060522171310/www.jupiter-station.com/JuPAdultarchAC.htm

look here, LOOK. LISTEN

She's so fucking sexy, jesus. Love those fake tits, too, hot damn.

>shut up you robo-bitch

The grey-top uniforms were created for First Contact and were incorporated on DS9 midway through S5 after FC's release. This also showed up the Bashir changeling plot, as the shapeshifter evidently performed a brain operation on Sisko after he kept getting prophet visions. The real Bashir is found, in that based two-parter, with the old uniform.

Along with Khan's 'son', Joachim.

>[unzips dick]
>"Here's a carbon unit for you!"

>Let me show you how humans copulate.

Today is Scotty's birthday, gang.

Attached: JamesDoohan.jpg (480x404, 147K)

In my view, everything after 2001 is heresy. Sadly, even PIC was what we expected it to be; nuTrek garbage.
Can these cocksuckers make a show set after Nemesis that isn't fagged up with SJWshit? Rick fucking Berman is more and more exonerated by every passing year, by keeping the ultra-liberal and faggot shit out of Trek and making it accessible to conservatives as well. Now not only are they subverting Trek's past and alternate timeline shit, they are ruining it's present with this dystopian Federation of PIC. The end of DS9, with an occupied Cardassia ripe for another Cold War situation was a perfect jumping off point to do new stories. I'm still pissed there never was a Titan series with Frakes, or a Captain Worf show, as was mooted. If Stewart and Spiner didn't want to make more movies, they could have continued with the other characters and/or had cross-overs.

Attached: DidNothingWrong.jpg (400x400, 80K)

@130245996
dilate

Attached: DISCORD.gif (800x400, 40K)

>guy is based enough to realize Berman did nothing wrong
>still bashes ENT
Sad!

Attached: BermanTheKing.png (793x1063, 1.1M)

The original Trill makeup was different. Featuring a ridge on the forehead (TNG: The Host) , but they went with the spots after executives didn't like the way Jadzia looked in test footage for DS9.

I wanted to like it, and appreciated the casting of Bakula, but having something that 'advanced' a century before TOS was always going to be incongruous, let alone all the canon violations. It makes the dated TOS look ridiculous by comparison. They've continued being stuck in the 'past' until PIC and it's still shit.
Sadly, FC sowed the seeds of Trek's downfall, IMO. They want back to Cochrane and were obsessed with origins stories thereafter, instead of focusing on what happened after DS9/VOY/NEM. Sure, a break was needed, but now it's been infested with SJWs and naked agenda-pushing. 90s Trek was fucking comfy.

I wish I saved the webm I saw of Sirtis scratching and rubbing on Frakes' back for like a minute at comic con or something.

Did they fuck, bros?

Attached: R-T.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

Attached: 09560c771a487cbf8ea9ca90e86ad68ba3a7cf24a1e944fdc41f19b5b2f55e98_1.jpg (1080x572, 79K)

this is the best spooky theme from tos
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qi_Mr6IzoQ

This is ALWAYS the music I hear when cats (play-)fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJQvswrSPg

>that episode where Keiko gets taken over and her pantie lines can be seen
Humahummahummahumma.

Pic?

GO FOR IT YOURSELF YOU SLUT.

>the NPC meme is real

If Quark married Keiko she would be naked all the time

Attached: fascination5.jpg (475x364, 49K)

yes

>it's a Sarah Silverman almost blows Tom Paris episode

Attached: startreksarasilv.jpg (259x194, 7K)

She's a vile kikess, but pretty fuckable. Even today.

Attached: SSB.jpg (2681x3600, 780K)

Keiko refused to be a regular on DS9, hence all the bullshit about her living on Bajor half the time.

> he hasn't seen the shower photos

>Keiko refused to be a regular

in the whole of star trek (movies, Nextgeneration, DS9, voyager etc etc). does anyone ever smoke weed or something resembling weed? There must be somekind of star trek stoner.

Attached: 3aa_lg[1].gif (400x225, 2.89M)

only Cromwell could have pulled off such a shit line unironically. Anyone else would have looked straight at the camera and grinned.
>tfw they would still have gone with it

>"The idea of male and female are universal constants, Cochrane"
Based TOS

anyone have that Riker klingon laughing brehs

>pretends to be a fish thing, but is just getting high the whole time episode

Attached: Mordock.jpg (550x305, 25K)

Janeway uses some kind of electronic device to go on a 'vision quest' in a Voyager episode, the writers said they included it specifically because they didn't want to depict the captain using drugs. McCoy dopes the crew of the Enterprise in 'Wolf in the Fold' to prevent them from being afraid. And Spock, of course, had a little too much LDS back at Berkley. Those are the only examples I can think of where drug use or something similar is portrayed without any kind of 'just say no' message. the future seems to be a pretty drug-free place, I don't think there's even an example of somebody smoking regular tobacco.

Attached: futuresend1_136.jpg (692x530, 80K)

Cardies.

Attached: p1749579_e_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 117K)

>mfw

Attached: jnai.jpg (399x347, 45K)

So why do the Klingons change between TOS and TNG? Worf says they don't explain it to outsiders.

The Augment Virus took their ridges

Ah. Thanks.

Negro woman in Picard vapes.

>Negro woman
Rude

Is negress the preferred term?

ikr
>implying it's human
no, just nigger

Attached: tfw.png (463x544, 360K)

H-hi, /trek/, I'm an immigrant from /k/ and /fit/ but I just finished DS9 last night so I'm going through my grieving process.

Should I plow into VOY or rewatch some other non-trek show and save it for later?

And is ENT worth watching? I was really suspicious back when it came out and I've been avoiding it since. 60s-90s trek is real trek.

Hot takes, con't
>Ezri a cute. A CUTE!
>Julian and Miles is best trek bromance.
>Vic Fontaine is beyond based, best background character.

>didn't even post about how Dukat did nothing wrong
sad!
watch VOY next (have you seen TNG? if not, then definitely that). You can jump to ENT after that, but it doesn't really matter too much. Just go with what feels right. ENT isn't bad at all, it's honestly my second favourite of the bunch.

Attached: Star Trek DS9 wrinklenoses btfo.png (1026x535, 334K)

The poster obsessed with trannies is far more disruptive than the tripfags themselves.

The general opinion is that Enterprise is kino and we were all wrong to dismiss it back in the day.

>he passed the Vic Fontaine pleb filter
Based user

>randomly bringing this up fucking four hours after anyone had mentioned trannies
Is this the discord damage control team?

They were clearly an anomaly. Other than them and the bynar, they’re the only species that are androgynous / sex-less

Dukat just wanted to be loved by people *other than Cardassians* who were duty-bound to love him. Ziyal was a tragic beauty. She almost saved him.

Good to hear about ENT, I'll probably run it after VOY.

Bruh, "It's Only a Paper Moon". Kira and Odo. Vic was carrying the squad on more than one occasion. How can one hologram be so based.

is this worth watching? how Star Trek-y is it?

Attached: 1581227252834.jpg (1000x1426, 252K)

Honestly, you should've started with VOY and ended with VOY. All you need is VOY. Just watch and re-watch VOY.

Attached: 1542171251115.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Not Star Trek at all but its fun. Did you like Hercules and Xena? Give it a watch

Are Trill symbiotes sexed?
I always think of Dax as male, even though he's had more female hosts than male hosts, but I don't know why.

Nice. I thought VOY was considered the weak sister among the 90s treks, but I've only seen literally a couple episodes plus played through the Elite Force fps game. Looking forward to running through it.

Make your case, why do you love VOY?

honestly. my friend and his mom got me into DS9 in like 3rd grade and i remember popping the softest chubs for this chick all the time

No, it's me coming into the thread and reading older posts and seeing most of this thread is annoying bitching about tripfags.

It's easily the comfiest Trek. Tom Paris, Janeway, Tuvok, B'Elanna, EMH and Seven are all great.

Attached: 71Mn+hJs0UL.jpg (777x1071, 185K)

quit talking about it ass hat.

Does anyone have that webm about how nygeans commit more crimes? I forgot to save it.

Androids because autism

You replied to me instead of ignoring it, so you're being pretty dumb and hypocritical.

>Fist Contact directed by Frakes
>great film
>Insurrection also directed by Frakes
>total shit

what went wrong bros?

Those velocities were unsafe.

Replying to posts like this is the same as replying to BF directly

Attached: Kmpec (1).jpg (350x297, 20K)

All the disadvantages of autism with none of the advantages of being an Android

Season 1 was a promising start but it shit the bed pretty hard in season 2 onward.
Basically it started off like it was going to be quality, Ksorbs got more control and turned it into Hurcules in space.

>and turned it into Hurcules in space.
>Implying this is a bad thing

I'm partway through s1 right now. It has some good waifu game, but a lot feels like recycled Trek. The first episode after the opening narrative is basically TOS 'Miri'

a movie is more than just directing

Not one person mentioned tripfags until one showed up and started stirring shit. The thread was normal Trek discussion before and for over four hours after that.

autism general

Maybe you should base your dubsminion on repeating digits instead of repeating failures.

I have and I still would anyway.

>Commander, tell me about your sexual organs.

>awesome holodeck technology able to create whatever you want
>no one is ever caught fucking holowhores
I just don't get it.

???

>What a charming negress.

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg (560x700, 243K)

just let /trek/ die
everyone hates each other

remove shitpost gang
stop bitching about trips
stop /pol/ posting
there you go, good /trek/

More meddling by Stewart (and Spiner). As with parts of GEN, they deliberately wanted to go against expectations.
Picard was wrong. Letting 600 people (who are not natives) hoard a whole planet with rejuvenating properties while a fucking WAR is going on with the Dominion is the height of stupidity. At least Riker's battle with the Son'a was based.
Unsurprisingly, Stewart has tapped into this rebelliousness and action hero shit for PIC as well.

Attached: RBS.jpg (510x510, 154K)

>He hasnt visited Quarks for Vulcan Love Slave

It would be all I would never do. I want a holodeck so bad.
>Computer, begin 'Multiple Deanna Troi fuckfest' program and seal holodeck doors.

Attached: B-O.jpg (463x463, 76K)

It's even more unrealistic, though, that only the space jews take advantage of it. They show it can be done, and yet they're the only people that do it.

>remove shitpost gang
They're all outcasts rejected by the reddit discord and Yea Forums is their only way of communicating with other people. They aren't going anywhere.

>stop bitching about trips
Most posts bitching about trips are posted by tripfags with their trip off to create a discussion about themselves. For proof of this outside of /trek/, look at SupaHotFire, whom nobody cares about or mentions until they post about anglos and get thirty scripted replies.

>stop /pol/ posting
There are a lot of retarded, reclusive motherfuckers on Yea Forums who either sincerely or ironically obsess over jews and trannies and think discussing them is the height of intellectual conversation. Same for political posters, they don't think they can ever change someone's mind they simply enjoy compulsively regurgitating their favorite sources and fighting with boogeymen.

The best and only thing you can do is ignore them and post about Star Trek.

A little (fat)shitposting can be good for the system sometimes user.

Attached: 312312415125412.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>it's the hirogen want to larp as nazis episode

Attached: 1800.jpg (300x180, 9K)

hell yeah brother

Attached: ce16e5d6ceb0c6d451bf5d6c4a3bc001.jpg (590x745, 111K)

Exactly, we all hate each other. That's why I do my best to keep /trek/ alive, to spite freaks like you who want it to die.

Attached: 1580685836003.jpg (1432x1076, 186K)

>it's the star trek future
>you can have cosmetic surgery to change your appearance by waving a magic wand over your head
>nobody is walking around with 800 pound anaconda dicks and making themselves look 24 forever

Wholesome tom and harry broposting of peace will heal /trek/ in a completely hetero way.

Attached: 23124512085471.jpg (692x530, 81K)

Read 'Fade In' by Michael Piller. His making of for the script for Insurrection. Requests by Stewart and producers slowly eroded an interesting concept. Also Berman was a preemptive naysayer that shot down ideas because he thought higher ups wouldn't like them.

I will be the final poster in /trek/. When the rest of you are being eaten by maggots and I'm in my death bed I'll tell the nurse to post, "computer, end program" and /trek/ will die with me.

Attached: 2f52492b4887a2192c7d6a81d07c03f7--cute-costumes-halloween-costumes.jpg (512x768, 68K)

>Computer, begin 'Multiple Deanna Troi fuckfest' program and seal holodeck doors.
Pretty sure this is an actual Commander Broccoli holodeck program

I hope so user

>'m in my death bed I'll tell the nurse to post, "computer, end program" and /trek/ will die with me.
>Mfw this is all in your head and once you finally say that your life support system will shutdown

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>it's the star trek future
>we're supposed to pretend literally everyone isn't in holosuites banging holograms 24/7

Attached: 1583134875302.jpg (244x260, 14K)

>complains about people complaining about trips, not the trips themselves
Obvious controlled opposition falseflag post

>In the future you're still a coomer
nice utopia

>he doesn't say "computer, end program" every now and then just to be sure

Attached: 3vawlg7tf5pz.png (720x892, 930K)

>Implying I don't say this every night after I go to bed

I'm not crying, you're crying!

youtube.com/watch?v=qTOP1BezOB8

youtube.com/watch?v=LWHTRJ8wNaE

Attached: MS.jpg (1920x2460, 2.77M)

Am I just one man's Holodeck simulation? Are we all just living in a dream?

Attached: reef.jpg (600x350, 34K)

Attached: 79b5a11ad046a2b2031518d27f8415b8.png (500x380, 396K)

>everything is free
>bang all the holograms you want
>medicine is so advanced your dick will still be probably working when you're well into your 100's
Sounds like a utopia to me.

I don't know about you, but I'm just a figment of your dream making algorithm

>Gene enhancing prohibited so that I can't xenograft a horses cock onto my own

It's not a dream it's a nightmare.

Attached: Miles-O-Brien-Gifs-miles-edward-obrien-31555166-245-194.gif (245x194, 465K)

>All this might just be an elaborate simulation running inside a little device sitting on someone's table.

Attached: JP.jpg (640x412, 23K)

>We could have gotten her on Voyager full time
Worst timeline

You know he did it bros.

Attached: 12312312415.jpg (996x768, 99K)

So what if it is? Doesn't change anything.

>Atheism pendant
Lulz

thick eyebrows fuck me up hard

Saavik 1.0 is one of my weaknesses. HNNG!

Attached: KAS (2).jpg (634x1024, 61K)

Every scene she would've been in, she would've made a contemporary pop-culture reference. Every line would've been a wink to the audience, in addition to her already being an obvious audience surrogate. Also, we probably never would've got Tom and B'Elanna. Which would've been a real shame, because it is the greatest love story every told. As good as Rain is, she would've ruined the show.

Attached: vm1w1bo8jxtvtguxyvdh.jpg (720x540, 91K)

NEW:

star

trek

Attached: R-2897591-1441493242-8151.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 104K)