TELL ME STAYVUN

TELL ME STAYVUN

Attached: 1556518559026.jpg (438x440, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtu.be/Y_xb_JnXGeI
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Stayvun/page/28/
youtube.com/watch?v=wWYCPHReuoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do know.

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Attached: 1556454766177.jpg (525x478, 77K)

Was this filmed in an aircraft.

*first five seconds*
>I want a lawyer
problem solved

test

STAYVUN
WAH YA LAYEN STAYVUN

HER HAYUR WAS THAYUR

kino that saved Yea Forums

He was a few months away from becoming a lawyer.

THE WATER LEVELS RISIN STAYVIN

Yeah, but he clearly wasn't a very good one.

Iol doubt he could even pass the bar, he seemed...challenged.

you underestimate my power stayvun

Attached: 1562417387094.png (600x546, 278K)

I don't know.

This meme is so fucking forced
Just like 99% of memes after bane, everyone wants to be a part of some next epic meme and now everyone is trying to force some unfunny shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FROM I KEEP SEEING THIS SHIT AND I DONT KNOW I KEEP ASKING AND NOBOSY TELLS ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FUCKING TELL ME FUCK

>meme
It's just a funny interrogation, not everything that gets posted has to be a meme, jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI

Imaging talking to cops without a lawyer present. What a dumb shit.

I don't know

LOOK AT ME GO STAYVUN

Attached: 1579852137489.gif (525x478, 314K)

Lawyer makes you look guiltier. Worst thing you can do is request one.

dial 8

this nigger typed this out without any lights in the room. that's how much he glows in the dark

Shut up, cop.

Imagine listening to this unironic pig
Fucking kill yourself donut muncher. Bet you set up speedtraps for a living because your fat fucking ass couldn't crack a real case if your life depended on it

>Lawyer makes you look guiltier.
Thats actually the greatest lie ever invented by hollywood. People who co-operate with police and give statements are actually more guilty because they believe if they co-operate they'll get a lighter sentence. You never talk to cops if you're innocent. You have the right to silence, you have the right to an attorney.If youre detained you say 'Ive done nothing wrong and I want a lawyer'. Yes they'll throw you in the cells but theyll also post your bail and find you a lawyer wholl get you released. From there the cops now have to go and do a shit load of leg work and gather evidence. He still would have gotten convicted but he would have gotten a lighter sentence, plea deal, maybe a nice prison etc.

Thanks for the advice officer

>makes you look guiltier
And?
I'll wear my pants on my head while I'm at it too just to spite them. Unless they have irrefutable evidence, they can kiss my foreskin

Cops just want to find their guilty person user. They'll gladly throw you under the bus if you're so dumb to play nice with them.

This has to be bait, goddamn lmao

>t. fed

A bloo bloo
Every meme is unfunny and forced. If you want braindead capeshit discussion, you know exactly where to go.

imagine how cheap must his electricity bill be

>they can kiss my foreskin
BAD GOY, BAD!

Attached: no vidya.jpg (892x751, 202K)

He 100% attended the minimum amount of classes and just spent most of his days at home playing vidya and jacking off. He lacked all intelligence, common sense, and social skills to be a lawyer. No way was he passing the exam, and if by some miracle he did not one firm would ever hire him, he'd be stuck making minimum wage as a PD for niggers.

There are people out there who actually believe this.

Attached: pepelaugh.png.92528af34d9d42b8c67533c2b913ecfa.png (512x512, 52K)

Oh the cops are gonna love you when they find your cunny stash

Can anyone redpill me on these two guys?

>foreskin

Uncircumcised? That's ten years in the clink, plus tip.

By the time the cops are talking to you, they already have enough to arrest you.

They just interview you to make their jobs easier when you self-incriminate yourself without a lawyer present.

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12K)

What a creepy cunt.
youtu.be/Y_xb_JnXGeI

never talk to cops especially if youre innocent

imagine being this retarded

Yeah these threads were alright when we first made years ago and it wasn't stale. Not so much after your nigger faggot ass showed up. Reported.

He probably heard somewhere that you're not supposed to give detectives any kind of information and so he was intentionally giving them simple answers

>Years ago
This was like last year dumb nigger newfag

Thank you. I am sick of that cancerous faggot word. Why can't things just be funny images and funny threads? Why is everything a fucking meme now? Just like "art", the word has lost all meaning

Attached: 1556879737343.jpg (1440x1080, 102K)

It was like 2015 you retard

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Stayvun/page/28/
>Earliest is 2019
It's time to go back nigger retard

sides are gone

Attached: CIA Stayvun.png (1170x1491, 1.02M)

>be murderer
>go to law school
>do news interview and oversell it so hard that people start raising eyebrows
>leave evidence in your room
>repeat "i don't know" and "i don't remember" during interrogation
woah look out moriarty, you got some competition here

Attached: 1582528860915.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

He could've gotten away with it for a lot longer if the garbage truck wasn't delayed

kek

lmao

>By the time the cops are talking to you, they already have enough to arrest you.

This is true. Cops just want to make sure they get the correct guilty person and not throw any innocents in jail

A quick reminder:
>Comply
>Obey the law
>Show respect
>Do exactly what you've been told to
>Do not resist, provoke or threaten PO
>Keep in mind that cops are human too
>And no one is going to get hurt

Otherwise
>Play stupid games
>Win stupid prizes

Attached: bang_tsudad.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

reddit

I don't know

Maybe you should go back there since you're such an expert.

Even a lawyer will usually lawyer up.

A bad sentence composition can completely fuck you over even if you are actually the accuser.

m8 i took a lawyer with me on a parking ticket

the thing about a lawyer is they know fucking facts and you can be bulshitted

Make fun of Stayvan all you want, we all know this guy has gone full Simon Adebisi in prison, raping who he wants when he wants and taking everyones commissary, he has the keys to that yard and you better show him your paperwork fool, pic related is Stayvan now

Attached: 71091159_125133652202927_8043991443101525391_n.jpg (1241x1224, 148K)

Attached: U3meOk0.jpg (500x467, 45K)

>be teenager
>get in fight with dad who was drunk
>he calls the police because he was a drunk idiot thinking he can make them take me and not him
>cop tells me I "HAVE" to give a statement
>write down what happened
>get misdemeanor on my permanent record (dad got one too)

If I got a lawyer and didn't write down shit, everything would've been dropped. Cops are cunts and just want that gold sticker. They don't care what happens to you.

Attached: Blank_d23e98_1057357.jpg (455x383, 51K)

You're a real human bean

Attached: 1583104384531.jpg (420x480, 49K)

There was a cop on here the other night who said the exact opposite.

That's what they want you to think, always ask for a Lawyer even if you can prove 100 percent you're not guilty. Cops are trained to make you try to say whatever their agenda is. If they think you did it then they'll never let up so you're always gonna be better off asking for a lawyer and not speaking to them at all.

>They don't care what happens to you
I don't care what happens to you either

Attached: I dont like you either.jpg (928x523, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wWYCPHReuoo

The only thing I want to know was were the cops faking him out or did they really have the DNA evidence?

Attached: VnQ2CNW.gif (500x231, 1.83M)

G

Probably faking him out. DNA evidence takes time to analyze. And cops will pull every trick in the book to get you to confess or at the very least incriminate yourself somehow.

Like it or not, a lot of detectives are very experienced at spotting a bullshitter and drawing them into stepping on their own dick. And this faggot was obviously a massive bullshitter.

From what I have read and watch, the police had a very flimsy case against him until they were able to find his creeper window video footage the night of the murder. Even if they did have DNA or hair it wasn't worth much because Steven was part of the original group of people that went looking for her in her apartment (right before the "body... video"). So several people could verify him being in the victims apartment at the crime scene after the murder invalidating any hairs or samples.

Nice

>"look at me when you talk to me, son"
>stares at the detective for 2 hours straight

Attached: 1478645002023.png (380x293, 198K)

Post the touhou one