Wanna watch "The Knick" because of Clive Owen, Soderbergh and the general subject matter

>wanna watch "The Knick" because of Clive Owen, Soderbergh and the general subject matter
>hear there's blacked and "muh nigs"
>the gal who gets blacked is an annoying cunt and a frumpy, ugly cunt
>best girl remains pure
Yeah, I'm thinking I can watch this without getting angry. Really, if they have to black someone, just cast some ugly cunt and I won't be bothered. Also Cornellia is a stupid cunt and portrayed as a naive fuckup. Even the nog Algenon is more likeable to me at this point.

Attached: wp4391739.jpg (1200x1800, 162K)

titties

Yeah, she does have great titties.

Attached: Eve-Hewson-Sexy-1.jpg (2406x3609, 1.6M)

Mudamudamudamuda.

Pity her dad is Bono though

The Knick, epecially first season, is pure certified kino. Clive Owen was incredible, Dr Nig was cool and Dr Eugenics did nothing wrong.

I feel sad knowing that The Knick was seen by only a few people.
Season 1 is absolutely one of the best I have ever seen.

Congrats on your transition, Corey Feldman.

Yea Forums threads about it while airing were kino
Also the nurse was 10/10, agreed

>Dr Eugenics wife subplot

good god

Why doesn't Clive Owen star in more kino bros? I see him in the same vein as Colin Farrell, who has been balancing commercial with more low profile, even arthousey stuff pretty successfully. Clive on the other hand has done only The Knick and Children of Men, where he has done some big boy acting.

>pure

Attached: suck em.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Wait wha- I'm only 2 episodes in or so. What is going on?!

Attached: Wha-.jpg (341x368, 77K)

based Cleary is based.

Attached: the-knick-chris-sullivan-2.jpg (3000x2145, 607K)

I dropped the show when the black guy showed up at the end to save the day using what he had learned in europe. Immersion is ruined when jewish tricks are noticed.

Only sucked her toes, doesn't count

Looks like someone streched her face too wide in photoshop

That cunt "in-control" arrogant expression she makes makes me want him to bite her toes off. I fucking hate women so much.

Our kids would have god-tier jawlines

except the black guy was a historical figure and really happened

ZA WARUDO

I wouldn't call banging a dopehead while splashing your vagina with cocaine very pure

>best girl remains pure
uhhh pretty sure there's a scene with Clive Owen putting coke on his dick before fucking her or something

He is really good in Closer, amazing movie and cast

Incredibly Alpha.

Yeah, but he's white and a flawed Chad, so it's okay.

Attached: The Knick Cocaine Cunnilingus.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

Attached: The Knick Spanking.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

W-What’s going on bros?!

>tfw no Golden Lotus gf

You should go and play in traffic. Dirty Hooked nose kike.

The Knick is based as fuck regardless of your dumb racial hangups. You should be watching it for the period accurate medicine and the ambulance driver.

>dumb racial hangups

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)