Is (You) based or cringe?

Is (You) based or cringe?

Attached: images (78).jpg (600x338, 26K)

He is relentlessly handsome.

both

wish i had a crazy gf willing to kill for me that I could impregnate

I find it hilarious how beta the guy is
I'm on episode 3 of season 1 and she's already banged like 5 other chads
The sex scenes are pretty hot

Second season is BASED as fuck.
Love is literally perfect.

It's pretty OK.

A girl just told me I remind her of this guy. Is that good or bad?

Both. I'm of the mind that all the woke shit is too in the nose to be serious and when the worst people in the show are the ones saying them, it highlights that these overly woke people have skeletons in their closet.

Alternatively, you can take it at face value and not ironic whatsoever. In which case you could say "Well he's a stalker/murderer but at least he's not racist". Although that's way too silly but I imagine a lot of women who watch the show genuinely think like that.

In turn, it's appealing to both sides because both can make excuses for why it's actually "more clever than it lets on".

(OP)
It's shite. Complete unadulterated shite.

Could go both ways, probably thinks you're a creep since it's the overwhelming opinion on the guy. Best to ask before backing off still since some people like think otherwise.

>I find it hilarious how beta the guy is
>I'm on episode 3 of season 1 and she's already banged like 5 other chads
You may find it odd but that's a problem that happens a lot when you're really handsome. Girls see you as a keeper and act hard to get with you when they're actually fucking more average guys besides. Being above average but not THAT good looking works better to get casual sex.

To some women, it can be "relatable " because of the cringy guys that hit on them alot. However, Joe is a complete dumbass. Like, really dumb. It's a pretty good show, but I hate how dumb Joe is.

I honestly feel like Joe is too smart at times or too able to make things work out for him if that makes sense.

This show is literally how to do a live action anime adaptation the right way. It's just too bad it wasn't based on an anime because it's damn sure paced like one.
Don't believe me?
Next time you watch an episode in season 2, notice that when the main character is thinking after someone asks him a question, there is actually an uncomfortably long pause happening while he is finishing his mind's sentences. Then he turns and responds in the same manner a character like Light Yagami would do. Most people in real life don't have those type of inner monologue waiting times, just anime. Also you won't be able to unsee it now.

>It's a pretty good show, but I hate how dumb Joe is.
He's not dumb, he just views life like an incel who never found Yea Forums and never started hating women would. He's a less self-conscient Elliot Rodger at times.
>I honestly feel like Joe is too smart
Well, a realistic stalking-killer show couldn't work these days. In real life, video surveillance is everywhere and you don't get away with anything in urban areas.

> (OP) (OP)
kek this better be a bait

>be me
>literally work in a bookstore too despite being in my 30s
>have a loyalty membership card system
>always offer to sign up qts or take note of their names when I scan their card
>start to (You) them when I get home with my burner insta account and Facebook account.
>on insta they often accept or are public anyways
>never add on Facebook because they more likely will report and block the acc.
>collect pics I like (often bikini, face and feet pics) and keep tabs of what they get up to
>at work when talking to these regulars i get very paranoid that I might end up mentioning something wasn't supposed to know at that moment
>even (You) my own gf and her friends incase we ever break up and lose access to her pics/socials.
>get so paranoid at home that I might be leaving my incognito windows up that i have jumped out mid shower to check lol.

I don't know guys, it's really addictive and thrilling for some reason especially getting a new good quality pic to save. you feel like some sort of Sherlock Holmes detective nigga

Why don't you try asking out one of your regular qt customers? You obviously need to have sex.

I fucking hate anything netflix produced but id actually reccomend the 1st season

Much better than Better call saul.

>Paco let him get away with killing the girl
Based as fuck.

Attached: dutch.jpg (800x800, 42K)

Oh it's definitely cringe, but it kino cringe.

this show is too anti-semitic and anti-women, it's like fascist propaganda

LEL ok this is what i will tell myself then. This is da reason im a 20 year old kissless virgin guyz!!!

^

I lost my virginity when I was 16. Nice try, uglo.

plss just let me have this.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

lol I already have a gf.

my boss is a qt and always says how if I was single she would hook me up with one of her twin daughters and how she would want me as a son in law.

curiousity got to me so I (You)'d my boss and was extremely disappointed that neither of them are as hot as her. both have potential potential but apparently a bit of a bohemian NEET, the other earns a lot of money but. both are over weight

one of the worst normie crap I have ever seen

i would imagine teenagers liking this

this really threw me off

do girls these days really date guys during the day. as in going on romantic get to know you dates then at night fuck randoms off tinder and bars then the next day go on another date with the potential bf like it was no big deal.

I mean whenever I dated people it was one at a time and could feel pretty early if you like them or want to drop them. how can people even be bothered seeing multiple people at a time let alone during the week after work.

after work I cbf doing anything lol

I hate this god damn show so much and I binged both seasons

Can't wait for s3

This happened to me. I had a coworker who was kinda hot for her age and she fell in love with me so much that she wanted me to meet her daughter. I found her on FB and was disappointed to see she was a land whale. What's worse is one of her pics was of her mother on her wedding day and she looked beautiful. I ended going on one date with her to see if she looked better in person and such was not the case

Attached: 1579064671068.png (512x416, 46K)

it's cringe and corny but still a very fun show to watch.

you arent suposoed to take it too seiously

cringe

It's entertaining. It's like an updated watered down hipster version of Dexter.

Both?

Both.

Attached: 1572600464487.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Women are whores and even having Chad looks wouldn't protect you from their awful behaviours. That's all you need to know.

>Is that good or bad?
Yes.

It cannot be based if cuckflix are involved in it.

Based

I miss Beck like you niggas wouldn't believe.

Tf is he supposed to do? Keep her locked up in the fucking basement of the book store so she doesn't fuck anyone? This is what people do, they fuck other people if they're not in a relationship.

>This is what people do, they fuck other people if they're not in a relationship.
They were already dating and she kissed him already if I remember it correctly. There's no point in relationship anymore if the girls you date are fucking other dudes.

>They were already dating and she kissed him already if I remember it correctly.
Neither of these things is 2 people discussing making their romantic relationship exclusive like grown-ass adults capable of communicating their needs and desires to one another. You know, line functional people.

>Neither of these things is 2 people discussing making their romantic relationship exclusive

is this really a thing. pretty much everyone I know just dates one person at a time. unless they are literally single and just randomly hooking up with people.

but when they they literally go on a first proper date it's usually just them/exclusive until they break it off and stop seeing each other

I thought the "exclusive discussion" was literally just an on screen meme

a little bith of both
(mostly cringe, but love is a qt314 and based as fuck, so is joe)

So, the "functional people" you're talking about shouldn't date, just fuck around until they get old, disgusting and lonely.
Men don't pay drinks to see their date getting fucked by someone else the night after.

He's just a degenerate, most girls don't think like that.

There isn't a single member of the cast which isn't an unlikeable degenerate. Beck was perhaps the worst next to Joe.

Joe is actually interesting because he's the closest thing to an incel you'll ever get on screen. Despite Benji's warning about Beck, his views about women stay abnormal to the end.

I mean Beck was a roastie while Joe literally saved him and his mom.

>never scared to take actions
>hits on the girls he likes
>has numerous relationships throughout the show
He doesn't strike me as an incel . He's more of a psychopathic, self hating white knight with an obsession issue. He's definitely more reddit than /r9k/

It's fun, in a mindless way. Definitely has plot holes and season 2 is almost a carbon copy of 1 but with different side characters. With that said, it's relatively short and fun to watch. You won't miss it when it's over but you can enjoy it while it's on. Beck is smoking hot. It's not quite based, but it's not cringe.

Incels dream about ideal love like him despite hating women (unlike him). I said closest thing you'll get to an incel because no Hollywood producer will ever have the balls to do a biopic about a character like Elliot Rodger.

Was Forty based as fuck, or was it just me? I call people "Old Sport" now and the entire acid adventure at the end of 2 was some of my favorite TV. Cucking the guy at his wedding was pretty alpha too

Peach = Love > Delilah > Beck > Candace > Karen

Real Will > Paco > Forty > Ellie

He was exceptionally based but ultimately he picked the wrong team and was too self obsessed

This is just a thing some modern people do, I don't understand why because it's a huge waste of time for both people

>I call people "Old Sport" now and the entire acid adventure at the end of 2 was some of my favorite TV.
Do you also talk like a faggot and get ass fucked like the actor?

They were all terrible people, every single one of them. Even though I'll admit Peach was the most interesting character we've seen so far

He was a piece of shit and I don't get how he magically figured out the plot. A shame he never learned the truth about the murder when he was a teenager

>things women will never understand

That's the best part of the show imo. Everyone is varying degrees of shitty and that's what allows Joe into their lives- they always invite him in and justify his delusional help/ his violence to "protect". The only characters who are genuinely innocent are Paco and Ellie and it's exposure to Joe that takes that away from them.

Peach is bestgirl though. With the exception of Love she's the only one that had any idea what Joe is. Wish we'd had more Joe vs Peach in S1, she was way more interesting that Beck

This is because the series is painfully obviously written by women, who expect men to have no issues with them sleeping around.

>A realistic stalking killer
I cribge at your use of realistic. You sound like a gramma.

Also, yeah. Stalkers just don’t happen ever. Nope. Those nifty caymerahs catcht hem all the time.

You don't get away with killing people in New York, yeah. Give it a try and you'll see. You can stalk your oneitis as long you want, if you don't touch her, you're just a retard with too much free time.

What do you think the unsolved murder rate in New York is?

I'm sure you can get away with it if you're a jew, like Joe

>peach
>closet lesbian because her "old money" traditional family wouldn't approve and would disown her
>dad literally ended up marrying a niggress according to her family pics

like I get the whole angle but if some old money white family let's their son marry a nigger why would the idea of allowing lesbians so preposterous.

why didnt peach just do what all of these old money types do. have their socially acceptable marriage and main family. then do their degenerate shit on the side

Pretty low and it'll get even lower in the next decade.
He's a failed jew with a whore mom, not Epstein.

this is not a bad show but man this is actually just some woman's fantasy, like I think this is unironically a show made for women and men will literally not understand it

I'm black and my father was convinced that homosexuals were devil spawn

That's surprisingly realistic. I was a rich girl's beard for a while and her parents were mixed race but would have disinherited her if they knew she was lesbian.

Did you get to have threesomes with her?

I also think this. A girl I met said she loved it and she probably only hung out with me hoping I was crazy and controlling

Yes, let’s stop fucking other people because this is what I arbitrarily call a “proper date”.

I didn’t legitimize shit with my gf who I beta orbited for years for two a month period after getting together because I knew my other squeezes would make things difficult if I didn’t properly dick then one last time. Being in a relationship or having the prospect of one doesn’t stop women from cheating or being hos. They only respect you as a man once they see you have other options. That’s it. You control their inner whore by playing their game and winning.

Having the talk is simply you putting down the boundary that (You) aren’t going to be a sleezebag and (You) are foregoing those other options for her skank ass on the condition that she won’t be a stupid ho. If she cheats, well too bad. Hop on the next pussy.

Attached: 65BF693C-BFFF-4F30-BECD-9EA7A194ED1F.jpg (900x1600, 82K)

Once, sort of. Wouldn't recommend

You realize that less than 10% of males can actually jump to a different girl like that these days?

Every hot guy on this site has been told that at some point

He was best boi of season 2. Season 3 revealed that the Quinns used their billions to revive him when?

Yes, you have technology in those cameras. I forgot. The kind you only see... WAIT. What’s that? Enhance! What are we looking at here? That guy. With the hat. I think we found him. ENHANCE. There! His finger prints and social security are clear as day!

>want to discuss how fun this sho is with coworkers.
>worried that if I get them into it they will notice similarities with me a Joe like no social media and think that I'm a (You)

If you play it up people will think you're joking whenever you accidentally show your powerlevel in future

Sounds like a them problem. I can’t fuck half as much pussy as my gf can dick in the same amount of time, but you still have to hold your own, nigger.

wait so it is the usual smut show abotu sex and coomres made for sluts?

lol another show about awful people
all the whores tune in

I thought you could just jump to the next pussy? Why are you lying to yourself? If your girlfriend cucks you, you're fucked for months and you know it. It's just a bad deal.

I live in a country where terrorists get arrested before doing anything just because they go to specific spots. If prime pussy gets killed, every cop in the city is going to look at the 10000 camera footages to see who came to her appartment and from where he was coming from, retard.

You realize there's been at least one serial killer active in the New York City area for at least a decade, right?

No, not really. I’ve fucked half her previous all girl friend group, which most of them would be dtf again if they hadn’t moved and currently have a nice black girl on the palm of my hand.

I recognized her power over dick and sge recognizes my pull every time we go out. You have to remind her of your worth at all times.

Actually I'm mostly based in New Jersey

holy based

That's only because they kill drug dealers or niggers nobody cares about. In a big city, if the cops really put the money to catch you, they'll. Also, killers from the 80s who might still be alive don't count.

The Long Island serial killer never got caught.

>currently have a nice black girl
>he dates a niggeress
Here's your Chad guys.

So their cellphone gets pinged at Bombs R Us and you want me to think it’s because some retards combed through hundreds of thousand of hours of footage just to... We got him, everyone. The Top Hat Terrorist. He’s on the S Quadrant going East. He’s at the deli eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Looks like Waldo. Showed his stripes. AHHHHHHHHHHHGH.

Anything with Elizabeth Lail is based

>He hasn't taken the chocolate pill at least once
You don't know what you're missing

I already eat my own shit.

Not dating a nigress. My gf is Lebanese. But fucking nigresses? Yeah. In a city full of them. They smell weird, but I get to piss off dumb niggers with big dick complexes.

Hard to have one when your gf is frothing at the pussy for some talk white boi.

She's a "black girl" as you said, so a shitskin, a niggeress. You're not attractive enough to get a conventionally attractive girl, I get it. Just don't say you fucked every girl in your friend group because I know guys attractive enough to do that and they don't date niggeress.

yeah racemixing is wrong, but that black lady was still an improvement compared to Beck

Most terrorists use Telegram these days, spying cellphones doesn't work anymore.

Doesn't count, he has a 3 digits IQ, which is extremely rare for a killer.

Why not just exclude all murders? Then no one can discredit your absurd argument.

>Black girls aren't attractive
Not only are you wrong, you're stupid. Black girls are- in my experience- some of the most socially conservative girls out there but they're also incredibly keen to show you that they're long term relationship material so they'll cook, clean, and fuck like a pro.

Attached: 1579470494294.webm (850x1080, 2.59M)

This model is a latina mutt, not black. She looks nothing like the niggeress you fuck out of despair. Who cares if blacks are conservative or not? They're only easier to deal with because they know they're 100 times less attractive. Enjoy wasting your genes and having future retarded kids. Your girlfriend's IQ must be around 80.

That actress is Ella Balinska: half black, half Polish. Enjoy being a genetic dead end just like your "dad".

Attached: ella-1.png (450x338, 245K)

It's a perfect mix of based and cringe

lmao
Look at those apes, I would rather die an incel than having a zoo in my house.

Bro, you'll die an incel alright. No one is doubting that.

I'm glad you've accepted your fate.

Any lewd Lail?

You have the most Reddit racism I have ever seen.

Pussy is pussy my dude, unless that pussy is also the incubator of your future children, then I kinda get you.

But something tells me your nigress rule is to further shorten your pool of possibilities so it’s easier to be a self-defeatist.

And I did fuck most of her friends. They all hate me and her. I consider it karma for the shit they pulled.

They hate you even after you gave them the dick? You really need to maintain good relationships with girls you fuck because I swear all women know each other and if they're still sore they'll sabotage you for absolutely no reason.

Please keep watching to see how you're wrong

Look at those two uglos who no have other choice than fucking an ugly ape with a 80 IQ if they don't want to die alone.
Blame your parents for your uglyness, not me.

Maximum cope from the obvious virgin

>Pussy is pussy my dude
Why all the guys who speak like this are always average looking guys with a girlfriend uglier than them? Is it a coping mecanism?

I lost my virginity when I was 17. Have standards, apefucker.

only good thing that came of that crock of shit is the "you from... brooklyn" youtube series. Otherwise it's brutal cringecore

Did your uncle get prosecuted for it?

kek

Sorry, I'm not a nigger, so there's no gay sex offender in my relatives. I just had sex with my high school girlfriend like any attractive white guy.
Sorry for you, must be hard to be raped by an uncle when you didn't even have a chance to meet your dad.

holy cope

I'm inexperienced in matters of the flesh and love, but this has to be bait right?

Fugg
Just some girls, vast majority dont hang out with more than 1 guy at times

Touched a nerve did I?
Nothing gets you cucked faster than being available in a non-time sensitive capacity

Don't project your butthole pain on me. Go find a niggeress who looks like your sex offender instead, you may find relieve when fucking her in the ass.

>Touched a nerve did I?
Nobody touched my nerves bro, your projection only showed that someone touched more than one nerve in your ass.

You need to fuck the girls you date the first night you go out with them if you don't want to feel cucked.

Yeah bro, repeat the same joke the other guy made but no u a couple more times and maybe you'll look less BTFO

>First date
No way, that's ONS behaviour. You shouldn't fuck a girl you want to fuck more than once until the third of fourth date at the earliest

The only thing that ever got BTFO is your asshole, anything else is projection.

That’s an American thing, you have to ask the girl to be exclusive

spoke like a true boomer cuckhold
she'll fuck 5 Tinder guys when you're paying your drinks
if a girl isn't willing to fuck you the first night, she isn't attracted to you and sees you as a beta provider

Not if you do your job properly, besides, I don't pay for the drinks

>Not if you do your job properly
the job is having sex with her

Ok so after much deliberation I've come to the conclusion that I might be suffering from this problem that you've described (although I still think that what you've written is bait).
I'm 20 yo. And I have this girl that I like in uni . She's pretty friendly with boys that are below me in terms of looks but not with me ( . We've only talked to each other formally but I've seen her eyeing me more than once.
How should I proceed now?

If that's all you want from them, sure, but I made a distinction between ONS and regular thing sex. I don't want to deal with a slutty girlfriend and putting out on the first date is red flag

my point is that you can't be sure of anything and even if a girl acts nice and wants a relationship with you, that won't stop her form having sex with Tinder guys
you pay, they fuck, that's the deal

That's right and the only way to know is to get to know the girl. Anyone who goes on tinder dates to fuck while dating me is someone who I don't want to date anyway.
Trick is to just make her want you more than you want her, then the risk is fairly minimal. Oh, and avoid art school girls because they're all insane.

>although I still think that what you've written is bait
It's not bait, I'm 6"3' and made money as a model when I was 18-19, I've lived that. At first, I had a great sex life in HS because every girl was fucking horny, then in college, two different girls did that retarded trick to me and and I started hating women with all my heart.
My only advice is to forget about her because she must be the biggest whore you've ever met, girls who do that are huge manipulative sluts who use Tinder.

Isn't his name Goldstein, or something? I'm pretty sure he came out as Jewish in episode one, which I find funny.

Thanks for the advice man. But it hurts a lot cuz I'm still a virgin and can't forget about girls as easily as you

what you call "tricks" are just your mental coping mecanisms
you can't mind control her
she can do anything she wants and you may end up getting a girlfriend who fucked other guys when you were still in that process of getting her attention

After fucking 17 different girls, I still cared about them. The hate that came from my bad experiences is what made me that way. Protect yourself before you start seething like me.

You know that still applies even after you've fucked them, right? There's an element of trust in any relationship

Damn. I guess quality really is more important than quantity

>Fucks more than you.
>Is clearly ugly.

yeah but at least you still get to fuck her even if she cucks you
being cucked when not getting any sex is awful, really, I can't think of anything worse
modern women have too many tools to act like whores, you can't trust them

You don't know me, retard. I fuck and I fuck white attractive girls. You're both ugly and retarded.

Simp

I'll admit it's never a problem I've encountered but I feel like it'd be worse to be cucked when you're actually fucking the girl because then you're losing something AND you share a cock holster with some skeevy tinder freak.

it's worse for the STDs for sure
but getting cucked when dating a girl who's supposed to be your next girlfriend fucks forever your mental health

You know that it’s hard as fuck to identify someone from a surveillance video right? Imagine trying to figure out which nigger in city full of niggers robbed a liquor store.

You speaking from experience? How do you go about avoiding that when, as far as I see it, she's going to cheat anyway? I mean I'm not bad at sex (I hope) but raw hardcore dicking power isn't what I bring to the table primarily in a relationship so I can't count on being the best lay a girl's ever had to keep them loyal. Serious question, not trying to win an argument here.

Is this show a commentary on how promiscuity and casual sex are the great evil of our time?

Focus on yourself. Read Aristotle, read Aurelius, read Taleb.

Stop caring about what others think of my, especially so women.

>You speaking from experience?
yes
I felt like I was nothing more than her orbiter male friend afterwars, really awful and our common friends made fun of me
however it's a bit special in my case because it turned out she had a borderline personality disorder and actually did that to trigger me because she thought I wasn't attracted enough to her when I was just acting patient
no need to say I ghosted her as soon she told me
most girls hate you if you don't fuck them after they gave obvious green lights

I do read Taleb which is why I pursue a barbell strategy when it comes to women. Either they're potential life partners who I'll pursue with that as the goal or they're disposable pleasures that I'll forget about once the sheets are washed. No middleground

Every nigger isn't the same height, weight and doesn't wear the same clothes, Mr. contrarian.

ew I am a woman and I am not attracted to him. His personality I could get behind (i'm posting on here, so i guess you probably have a fair understanding of my own personality and the kinds of people that i like) but he looks like ridiculously posh and pretentious, he's also too petite in my opinion. i would call him cute if i was a gay man.

obvious bait

I don't know if this will help but it's god awful fucking girl you really like and then it never going anywhere after that too. The first girl I really liked I slept with exactly once and was pining after her literally years afterwards trying to make it more than it was. Not great for the old mental health either, I'll tell you that. In fact if I'm honest, I don't know that I wouldn't try to get her to love me again if we came back in contact.

As to most girls hating you, I flirt with virtually everyone as a matter of course so I've got pretty good at stringing girls along for a few dates until I decide if I actually like them or not.

>in my experience
>half polish

Attached: goosekk.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

She's not Polish?

Look man I hate niggers more than just about anyone I know and I’ve still drilled for oil on a few occasions. Pussy is pussy. There were plenty of white girls I fucked that weren’t worthy of procreating with but I fucked them all the same. I have a blue eyed white skinned son and a daughter on the way and while I’m not exactly a chad I’ve gotten more than my fair share of trim.

she's not full black

>I don't know if this will help but it's god awful fucking girl you really like and then it never going anywhere after that too.
yeah I think we're just different
I love doing that, it leaves me way better memories than if I were spending too much time and energy with the girl
I probably got mentally abused too many times and I only want to consume people from now on.
>As to most girls hating you, I flirt with virtually everyone as a matter of course so I've got pretty good at stringing girls along for a few dates until I decide if I actually like them or not.
can't do that all the time, my only female friends are rich Stacies who are still with their HS boyfriends
already got to fuck one of them when we both had an emotional rush and she blame me two days after, so we decided to never talk about it again
her boyfriend doesn't know (yet) and they're still happy together
in fact I would rather be cucked like him than cucked like I got with the borderline crazy, he's richer than me, his girlfriend is gentle, knows how to cook, how to suck a dick and probably won't cuck him too often

>Pussy is pussy.
Not for me, I'm not attracted to girls outside my race. I don't even hate them, I just don't care about them and since there are enough white girls, this has never been a problem.

but she dies

Jesus christ at least watch it before you spout off like retards

Yeah, I know the appeal of rich girls only too well. I've found that boyfriends try too hard to be your buddy if your openly flirt with their girls just so it's all a big joke and they don't need to confront you about it. I've actually made some pretty good friends that way.
But yeah, some of the best lays I've ever had were in college and being the second guy a girl had ever had after her high school sweetheart. So much emotion from them with so little investment

Your obsession with white women is very niggery.

Close enough

I'm as pale as a vampire, I'm so pale that my teachers thought I was sick in middle school.
Your obsession with niggers makes look like a desperate Neanderthal.

my biggest regret will always be that I never tried to get on of those girls when they were still very young and fresh
now I only get the leftovers

Losing you as a prospect reverberates across the collective consciousness of every colored individual ever.

Niggers be rolling in their graves.

I’ve never seen a pale nigger, but I guess I’m writing to one at this very moment.

It’s not the greatest. They don’t know how to do shit and suck at coming until they’ve been dicked enough by like the age of 21.

Unless you’re into fucking boards.

Thanks, given how mad every nigger was in this thread, I already got this. They can still kill themselves and reroll to not be a nigger in their next life LOL.

>Men don't pay drinks to see their date getting fucked by someone else the night after.
Anyone that's ever actually done this is either a weird stalker creep or a cucking enthusiast.

>I’ve never seen a pale nigger, but I guess I’m writing to one at this very moment.
Yeah, you can call me "nigga", nigger,. Is it how you called every step-dad you had before?

>Uncle Tom
>Believing in reincarnation.

Please keep going, you fascinate me.

I’m sure that made sense in your head, but can you explain the joke to the rest if us who can’t extrapolate nigger speak?

Being a stalker creep is almost mandatory if you're not into cucking these days.

It's pretty simple, everybody is a nigger to niggers like you, white guys like me are the pale niggers and apes like you are regular niggers, nigger.

>They don’t know how to do shit and suck at coming until they’ve been dicked enough by like the age of 21.
just dick her until she learns?
it's better than dealing with borderline bitches who browse dating apps all day long
except if you're into dating an escort or a pornstar

I'm based, work on your grammar

Attached: 1579152475831.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Beck was a vapid twat and blind to literally everyone in her life being a piece of shit

I've seen the entire show, faggot. The MC is painfully obviously written by women, 99% of his actions make literally no sense.

Yep, she's a realistic portray of any modern girl in her 20s.

Shut up roastie.

I want to work on my grammar, which would be the correct form?

you shut up. beck was stupid. so self-involved and dishonest. she only got away with it because she was attractive. to me, her personality makes her so unattractive.

Beck was an unironically retarded dumbass. She's essentially a hollow cumtube for the main guy to fuck around with. She's hot, undeniably hot as fuck. But she has the personality of the most bland, boring girl ever created. She was going to go nowhere with her life, she was doing a pointless degree, she lived in the (((vibrant!!!))) city with her diverse shithead friends. She's literally the archetypical bland blonde girl. I'd split her in two with how hard her looks make me, but she'd be poison to raise children with, and radioactive waste in terms of building a life with.

Attached: 87549113_3144352435576368_414497922118320128_n.jpg (720x720, 52K)

girls don't post here

I watched the first few episodes and the whole thing felt strange. It was like I was watching every single show that came out in the last decade crammed into one show. The guys inner monologue mimics Dexter's, the whole dilemma of whether or not to kill the trapped boyfriend was like Breaking Bad etc.

unfortunately i am here. i don't feel like i can be myself anywhere else. i don't have any real life friends (beyond those i met from the internet then met irl) that i can have group chats or irl hangouts with. it's difficult.

I'm based

Post your tits, timestamp or fuck off hole.

Attached: 1581482819262.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

i'm not going to do that. that girl is cute. is that insatiable?

Tits, timestamp or fuck off Hole.

You better not cheat on your wife bro. You don't want your children to end up ruined with daddy issues. Congrats on your family though

Its a brainless and comfy show for incels. I liked it but I think the mc is retarded and conveniently lucky. It's a dexter without a brain.

>Dexter without a brain.
So like, the ending season of Dexter?

Shut up, roastie.

Fucking lol implying Dexter is some HI-Q show.

That's kind of the point. Beck was so messed up by her daddy issues that she was vulnerable to Peach just hollowing her out personality wise. She's a person shaped aspiration sink that was utterly lost. That's why Joe was attracted to her, she was a blank canvas (or as near to one as a person can be) and that's also what she spelled out in the cage. Her life is a mess, but still HER life. Ironically Joe killing Peach was the best thing he ever did for her but by that point he had his own claws in too deep for her to recover.

Her daddy issues were some basic shit. If we're being real honest, most of her issues came from her mother, who she says is also a fucking whore like her. Peach and Joe are nothing but excuses for her own lack of agency with her life. Really, she's better off as a pet.

I don't know, man, junkie dad with a terrible mother and then her step mother writes her off like that? It's enough to make you vulnerable to Peach whose whole thing was "taking care of her" but also "needing Beck". She never developed the self confidence to stand up for herself (ironically until Joe) and her proximity to psychopaths like Peach and Joe prevented her from ever developing real agency either- hence her basic bitch poetry being her only way of actually communicating.
Peach is such an interesting character because although she's technically a supporting character for Beck, her personality completely informs everything about Beck.

You has surprisingly high rewatch value, you miss a lot of the pseudo-psychic driving on the first time through

both based as it drops some redpills about the current state of interpersonal relationships, and cringe because it plays it up anyway

Yup.

more like season five levels of luck and convenience
>dexter, i know for a fact you're kyle butler, killed trinity, and are somehow responsible for rita's dead... but you helped me once, so i'll keep the secret. no need to worry about that ever again lol

>being obsessed with a coal burner
You tell me OP

roastie whores are totally normal people who deserve love, user, stop being an incel, you'll never have sex if you don't

wait a minute

Actually the only one who deserves Love is Joe.

Attached: 1578265100581.png (1080x1350, 2.68M)

>The sex scenes are pretty hot
Fuck off normie.

why did he try to kill her after she freed him? she was straight up in love and willing to do anything

>tfw you will never have yandere gf who bares your children and will be extremely loyal to you

A cringe fantasy show aimed at faggots and delusional women, written by a female “entertainment journalist” and produced for TV by a female teen-drama specialist. Heterosexual male adults who watch it cannot admit to themselves that they are a touch light on their loafers by enjoying a shitty teenage girl drama. Also there’s no sexual violence or decapitated head rapes, despite him being “just like Ted Bundy”, he’s basically a simp.

Because she was threatening Ellie and Joe's primary trait is that he goes to extreme lengths to protect people he cares about, especially kids. Love wasn't the person he thought she was she's better/spoiler]

Ellie is such a bitch. I wish Paco came back and straight up called her out on her shit because of how much Joe does for her that she doesn't appreciate. Little motherfucker was /our/ beaner but he got replaced by a disgusting Chicana whore in the making.

Doesn’t work that way. Most men are autistic and/or have no skill when it comes to fucking.

You know how many girls I’ve come across that aren’t as into raw dick pounding and actually enjoy a good fingering more? Apparently the men they’ve been only have an “in out” mentality when it comes to boning.

Need to eat different foods to know you like sweet and salty.

Ellie was okay, she was a kinophile and probably posts on Yea Forums. /ourassociate/ Paco was better though, it's true

Most people watch less porn than you and simply don't care about being great at sex. They want a physically pleasing partner without any big social/mental struggle who is loyal to them. Well ajusted men want a girl who didn't fuck 50 guys before them.
You're looking for the best whore you can find and you underestimate all the problems that go with her. You sound like my dad and he's a 60 years alcoholic who talks about butts on his wheelchair. I only go see him once a year out of pity.

Kafkaesque story, user. I hope I don't end up like your dad

Keep talking, I think I cam hear your future wife’s silent displeasure.

Forty being straight was the bigger surprise than you know what

Attached: 1450904757761.png (414x729, 535K)

shity dexter ripoff with woke sjw dialog, it's awful

Turns out he's just from LA

You're clearly not as handsome as you think if you honestly believe that's true. Benji was absolutely correct when he said that girls jump on chad dick immediately and try to lock them down. You're no chad. You're a beta just like Joe.

>finally gets to bang the girl
>only lasts eight seconds

he's really just like me!

Show is retarded but the books aren’t bad

Because he saw himself in her and was disgusted. He was infatuated with the idea of a pure maiden that needed his protection, not a serial killer who's just as perverted as him

I was glad when delilah died

She wasn't the worst by far

no that was her dumb sister

You have the most reddit spacing I’ve ever seen

>my dude

yet she accepted him in spite of it, what an asshole

Delilah would have been good for Joe, she was the girl he thought Love was.

>woman
shut up tranny

Attached: 1549176481160.jpg (540x720, 33K)

based white /our/ girl fucking mercd that big booty alley-fucking beaner tho

>season didn't end with an incestuous threesome
Disappointed, but yanderes are always hot so it was worth it.

>Implying you'd turn down a big booty hot scoop landlady gf
Love is unquestionably bestgirl, I'm just saying Delilah is what he was looking for even if what he needed was a fellow psycho who saw him for what he is and wolfed him anyway
I still love how obvious the twist was in retrospect, her entire introduction right down to being surrounded by peaches was one giant red flag. Still fooled me though

What does the fruit have to do with it?

First episode made me think she was stalking him, but then it was him stalking her and I forgot.

He looks like an equally ugly sibling of bill hader

It was both, user, or did you think the "perfect bite" was just her psychic powers?
Oh nothing, user

Attached: you-lifetime-season-1-viewer-votes-590x393.jpg (590x393, 43K)

>It was both, user
I know, but Joe lying to the audience made me think love was innocent.

I watched the full first season and thought it was a load of old shite

To be fair, he thought so too.

ooooooooh, it makes sense now

>netflix show
It's most likely cringe.

So much does. Say what you want about You but the creators know what they're doing

Do you think Peach and Joe would've dated if Beck had cheated on him sooner? They'd pretend to love each other while checking in on Beck, all the while making her jealous of not having either of them.