Animals / Documentaries

LEAPIN' WALRUSES MERMAID MAN

Attached: 1583060227568.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFcwAKZEnHY
youtube.com/watch?v=XNTMfax5Q5w
youtube.com/watch?v=RG9TMn1FJzc
youtu.be/PvWLbK_mNw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: d04317737d88b30e1587309c787d71ba.jpg (425x754, 44K)

dead
fpbp

Attached: huehuehuehuehuehue.webm (450x360, 1.62M)

yoink

Attached: 1583175188738.jpg (642x260, 69K)

lol post more animals being retarded

Attached: boop.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

Attached: janny posts a thread himself then you get banned for replying to off-topic garbage.webm (480x480, 2.56M)

Attached: Golden snub-nosed monkey.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

As soon as Netflix took the Planet Earth series off Netflix, it was as good as cancelled.
Not that I paid for it, it was my ex-gf's but I deleted the app from my playstation. Never gonna touch it again.
Can't take animals seriously unless they're presented to me by this guy.

Attached: Planet Earth man.jpg (1550x804, 189K)

what the heck was her problem

Attached: 1515098654679.gif (367x201, 1.66M)

Attached: normal walrus but a fall guy.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Attached: Our.Planet.2019.S01E01.PROPER.1080p.WEB.X264-METCON bees.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Y I K E S

Attached: Our.Planet.2019.S01E01.PROPER.1080p.WEB.X264-METCON birds.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

What a fucking conga line of cucks.

Ah, a Yea Forums discussion captured in the wild.

what a bunch of fuckin jerks

This. Fuck them up the ass for removing the BBC series's

Attached: subtle, david.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

In theory, if you were to just napalm this square mile of land could you eradicate walrus kind? It always makes me nervous when so many animals gather together like that. One earthquake or something and it's curtains for your race. Don't put all your walruses on one beach nawimsayin.

Who /walrus/ here?

Attached: MAYBE THIS WASNT SUCH A GOOD IDEEeeeaaaa.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

This is the most hilarious bird webm I've seen

Attached: 1580536562016.jpg (720x463, 18K)

reminds me of the chinks working factory

What a bunch of fags

That Icebear is like sweet free food

this, how are polarbears starving from global warming if the warming is also increasing walrus fatalities? get your narrative straight, (((buster)))

YAY NEW LE EPIC NATURE KINO BREAD

LAST ONE

WAS EPIC :3

Attached: 15831169591541.png (596x1008, 92K)

:^|

Attached: flamingos.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

>he saved my wojack edit and posted in my thread
wow you made my night pal, thanks for linking that other thread, too

Attached: horrible beast.gif (500x500, 197K)

kill me pete

wait, did he just cum in 1 second?

Fuck off Berniecuck. Go vote for bigger government so they can suck your money away (???) why anyone would do this I don't know.

comical ass monkeys

um

Yeah. Fuck I wish I had a second with a female.

Testing to see if she was willing.

Attached: river.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Attached: Tiger and peacock.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Attached: lynx.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Attached: lynx2.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Wtf, based birds?

Attached: Wolf track.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

haha imagine doing that

Attached: 1512116822333.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Attached: wolves and bison.webm (1000x563, 2.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=tFcwAKZEnHY

Animals don't have the time to have sex for much longer, they need to find food and watch out for predators

this, sex is used for bonding with primates, thus being good at sex an important quality in a mate, whereas in birds, any dumbass bird can smear its cloaca over the female's cloaca for half a second, but it takes a smart, agile bird to do all those weird dance moves

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the most dangerous game on earth

not as dangerous as wildebeest watersports

youtube.com/watch?v=XNTMfax5Q5w

Attached: stirthepot.jpg (500x600, 43K)

>PLEASE TAKE MY FUCKING SON INSTEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Jesus I didn't know bison were such cowardly cusks.

Attached: 1425653782334.jpg (250x174, 5K)

>tfw thinking about the incomprehensible suffering and death animals go through on a daily basis

nature isn't some wonderful harmonious thing, its a fucking Lynchian tier meatgrinder horror show. I get humans are shitty but we should never stop patting ourselves on the back that we managed to escaped that madness

Being quickshots is unironically advantageous for wild animals since they're exposed and vulnerable for less time

What was his problem?

Attached: GorillaGottem.webm (432x768, 2.94M)

I'm not a catfag but monkeys are the actual biggest pieces of shit in the animal kingdom. Kill them all.

Anyone pretending nature isn't pure chaos is a retarded hippie

He could have charged the boat and turned that pond into a fucking bloodbath if he felt like it.

>its a retarded dependency on another species episode
The absolute state of symbiosis

That looks fun

this why is it memed up as a good thing? one goes the other goes

>the one that keeps budging in line
Based

How and WHY did the fuck fat got up there in first place ?

Yeah I hope they had some fucking guns on that boat otherwise there'd be nothing to stop that gorilla from tearing all of them to pieces. But any retard that gets that close to one without taking precautions deserves whatever happens to them.

The walruses go on the shore to mate or eat or rest or something. The shore is usually extended by an ice sheet, but because larger amounts of ice are becoming a thing of the past, they have to move further inland (including up the cliffs). Because seals have essentially no perception of height, they think they’re right next to the water and jump off.

If you look in OP's video, a polar bear chased him up

republicans

why don't they just stay on the beach
Darwinism at work

How do walruses defend themselves against polar bears? It doesn't seem like they can run away if they get chased and apparently they're retarded enough to fall off cliffs. So how are they still around. Polar bears just can't eat them fast enough?

no fucking way it was chased up there
it might have climbed up there then the bear did to and it was spooked off but normally walruses rape polar bears

There's a lot of walruses, a polar bear eating one of them won't make a difference and it's usually the more vulnerable ones that get eaten, like the elderly or sick.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RG9TMn1FJzc

these crazy beasts.

Attached: ibex.jpg (1495x800, 180K)

Can they defend themselves? What if a polar bear gets on a healthy and normal walrus? Can they defend themselves decently?

Aaaaah the animal thread has always been celebrated for it's excellence

Attached: american_in_gym.webm (720x720, 1.12M)

Of course they can defend themselves. They are big fat animals so it's not that easy to take them down, especially when they stick together. That's why polar bears attack the weaker ones or at least try and isolate some healthy ones and tire them down. Here's a video of them defending themselves

youtu.be/PvWLbK_mNw0

Cute

Damn I didn't realize they were that fucking huge. They make the polar bear look small.

Attached: 5.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Attached: 6.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Lol, he pooped

i don't think apes and monkeys like water

Mwahaaah the French

>can't read
because there is no more room..no ice means the beach is smaller than it used to be

They probably use their tusks for defense

Yeah, because that's all of the walruses on earth you stupid asshole.

that's the bullshit narrative from the show. in reality the other side of the island is empty and a helicopter is scaring the animals and driving them off a cliff.

Walrus vs. 10 sumo wrestlers. Who would win in the ring?