ITT: only based actors

Attached: 88438124_3046856562033491_2898731702186672128_n.jpg (500x367, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067
youtube.com/watch?v=d86DRn7T098
russian.news.cn/2018-05/05/c_137157668_2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love that omega males cling to their power fantasies
and also pleasing pussy

YEH NAW A FUHKIN CAWP.

Based Marky Mark would beat you down to an inch of your life but that's if you're non white of course

Yeah, his blood

Coronavirus is a bio-war against China, and perhaps the first step of an all-out war against China’s rising economic power, and foremost against China’s solid currency, the yuan which may soon take over as the world’s chief reserve currency

globalresearch.ca/china-is-confronting-the-covid19-epidemic-was-it-man-made-an-act-of-of-bio-warfare/5705067 .

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (270x284, 116K)

Good, fuck chinks

Reminder that there was somebody on that plane, a former Isreali soldier, a trained soldier while Mark is just a fucking actor, tried to stop it and he got fucking stabbed and couldnt do shit because the terrorists had locked the door to the pilots cockpit.

Mark would have kicked the door down and gave both the terrorists a left right good night

Never heard of this. Interesting.

I'm absolutely terrified of flying, full shaking nerves the whole time and everything, but if I looked over and saw based Wahlberg on my aircraft I'd sleep like a baby.

China created it. All of this quarantine and martial law stuff was intended for Hong Kong, but due to their massive fuck-up they have to do it to themselves.

if they were vietnamese fucks

>Isreali
it's fucking nothing

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 3.31.40 AM.png (1232x197, 93K)

The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive. Making the mother of all omelettes here, user. Can't fret over every egg.

Attached: original.jpg (720x405, 54K)

>Wahlberg attacked a second Vietnamese man later the same day, punching him in the eye.
Why is this so funny to me that he attacked two Vietnamese people within the same day?

Attached: 1371491904362.png (272x264, 113K)

Mark would have kicked him in the balls and made him tell his towelhead buddies to open the door and then he'd kick the shit out of those dunecoon fucks. The plane would probably crash though

He was in on it

It was planned since 2005

youtube.com/watch?v=d86DRn7T098

He's relentlessly handsome.

>tries to rush down the hijackers to try and stop them
>gets stabbed, shot and left to bleed all over the floor (but still alive)
>seconds later the homelander and queen maeve enter the plane and fuck everything up, plane crashes over the brooklyn bridge instead and everyone dies
>get remembered as a cuck who couldn't prevent 9/11

One plane actually did do it so it's not unlikely that someone could stop it. I doubt Mark flies solo, he'd have a few guys with him to take on Bin Laden's boys

>muh keeds

>it's real
Holy shit

Attached: 509.jpg (549x556, 25K)

>people unironically like Marky Mark

Attached: 1480460719980.jpg (400x266, 19K)

He has an insatiable lust for Vietnamese blood

He grew up poor Irish white trash in south Boston. Literally all they do there is fight and fuck.

I'd like to see him in cabramatta

>I ONLY LIKE KEKS WHO PROBABLY WOULD HAVE HELPED THE TERRORISTS CRASH THE PLANE MORE EASILY TO KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE (RACISTS)
libnazis are unironically insane, Mark is based

this is a guy who literally tried to become a shirtless rap star

he was born a faggot

Attached: eb09e1b6a938027176b5ba3cbf64c77d.jpg (650x488, 35K)

he was on james cordon tonight, and looked like he had herpes on the side of his lip or he injured it, he kept licking it too.

If that were true China would be flooding the internet with pure seethe nonstop, what makes you think they know less than some random retard on a mongolian artisanal rug making forum?

well, I'm convinced

> marky mark
> based

>Coronavirus is a bio-war against China
russian.news.cn/2018-05/05/c_137157668_2.htm

Based if true

>middle eastern soldier
>trained
Ok.