Is Franzeska the best character in Dark?

Is Franzeska the best character in Dark?

What’s her endgame?

Attached: 48EA6F85-91F4-426E-835B-C0B42B05366E.jpg (1920x960, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/3/1583230154635.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enslaving the minds of men with her fantastic body.

I want her so bad

german is so fuckign hard to learn

Attached: dark ass francheska.webm (1280x640, 2.87M)

>those lips

Attached: dennis.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

holy shit look at the girl in the right. she has a nice ass as well!!!

it'll sag and rot like everything else.
Fuck humans are shit, the sooner we are wiped out the better

Attached: meat bone meat bone.jpg (500x209, 59K)

t. incel

hi if you're going to make dumb thirst threads can you using images that aren't shit? thanks.
downscaled for filesize limit

Attached: DARK.S01E04.Double.Lives.2160p.NF.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb.mkv-00.24.25.667-#1.png (2560x1440, 3.06M)

Does this kind of imagery happens often in the show?

don't know, haven't seen it, i was just fixing OP's shit image

Goddamn, the second season was just stupid. Stupid and predictable most of the time, otherwise tasteless

>dark ass francheska.webm
That ass isn't dark at all. It's pretty light, actually, all things considered.

Also, what's up with all the Dark threads recently that sport that very OP pic?

>What’s her endgame?
becoming adam's crony apparently

>german is so fuckign hard to learn
Actually, it's relatively easy if English is your first language.

post butt shot

Shouldn't French be easier if English is the language you grew up speaking mostly?

>doesnt know how png works
fucking retard

No? What makes you think that? french is spanish tier hard

excuse you?

I'm using zlib level 9 compression on that.

I could move to zopfli + pngwolf but it would only save 200KB.

The 4K would still be way past the 4MB size limit.

Not all the time, but the chick in the OP is nude in at least 2 scenes in season 2.

i made it for you last thread before the janny nuked it.

I'll do it again in 10 minutes, I'm eating.

english and german come from the same language roots user. So if your mother tongue is english it shouldn't be much hard to learn german and viceversa. The same as with spanish and portuguese.

Thats not how png work retard
i.4cdn.org/3/1583230154635.png

How does puffy vulva feel?

thanks retard but (obviously) i wanted a lossless screenshot as the point of my post was to provide a high quality image.
Can you recommend a lossless format with better compression than png?

there's no good butt frames imo, the webm is better

Attached: DARK.S01E04.Double.Lives.2160p.NF.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb.mkv-00.24.22.292-#1.png (2560x1440, 3.02M)

why did you link the image instead of posting it directly, you shouldn't be lecturing anyone about how to use an imageboard correctly you spastic.

Attached: EPtv4sbUUAAKruH.jpg (1242x855, 62K)

mmmmmm thanks

english natives cant handle conjugation in sex, number and case

squishy
good and fun

What's some other German kino I should marathon? I'm trying to learn the language and I need some authentic input.

Babylon Berlin

Attached: 1520086250383.jpg (590x350, 28K)

Es lohnt sich nicht. Ich habe 2 Jahren verschwindet diese scheiße Sprache zu lernen und jetzt spreche immer auf Englisch mit den Deutschen.

>literally showing her barely covered vulva for the whole world to see
>and it's beautiful
this shit is driving me up the fucking wall, and I just fapped
because we are too forthcoming and want to show off our international language "skills" so you need a hueg amount of discipline to actually keep practicing your german even though everyone replies in english

Attached: icameinmyhands.jpg (509x422, 53K)

Two minutes after typing this (I got trips btw) I started fapping again to this and this and came within five minutes. Good job Franziska, and I have never even seen a single episode of this show lol.

Attached: facebl5.jpg (241x230, 17K)

The Norman French invaded Great Britain and the language of the French intermingled with the language of the Angles and Saxons. French, a Romanized German language mixed with the German language of the Angles and Saxons.

I'm actually Filipino-American, but only know how to speak English. Filipino parents in America tend to want their kids to only learn the English language because they think it makes them smarter and do better in school. Actually, being bilingual, speaking more than one language, is a sign of higher intellect. Anyway, while at the University of Guam, I tried taking Tagalog, didn't work out so well and I still only speak English whereas the others in the class were mostly bilingual even before they signed up for the Tagalog class.

I just thought that French would be an easy language to learn because of what I wrote in

>because we are too forthcoming and want to show off our international language "skills" so you need a hueg amount of discipline to actually keep practicing your german even though everyone replies in english
That's funny because everytime I ask a German if they speak English the respond I get is ALWAYS "a little bit". I have to really stop speaking to my friends in English though, otherwise my German is never going to improve.