Yea Forums will hear my side of the story, right Yea Forums?

Yea Forums will hear my side of the story, right Yea Forums?

Attached: Edward_Larkin.jpg (601x800, 214K)

no Edward.

this thread is over

why didn't he confess and said he loved her?

I worked for Secret Hideout from 2017- early 2019 on this piece of shit, im high as fuck and dont give a shit if you believe me or not. Some truth bombs for you guys about this disaster:

-The series has 0% new creative ideas - it's all been drawn/stolen from other sources. That guy suing them because it stole his indie game's idea is totally correct - one of the story people, Erika Lippoldt, she found his game on Steam Greenlight and lifted the whole tardigrade idea from him. Through development, people kept trying to make the series "more like Mass Effect'. "More like BSG'. Nobody ever said "more like Star Trek"
-Alex Kurtzman is robbing CBS blind, so much money is spent on this show and they get so little return. Of course, VFX are expensive but so much goes to Kurtzman's pockets. Some people in VFX do care about Star Trek, but their concerns go unheard 99% of the time (ships being too big... clown car drones coming out of them, etc).
-Orc Klingons entirely Bryan Fuller's fault - he set in motion a lot of the bad ideas, like the updated tech/new makeup for Klingons. Maybe it would have been better if he hadn't been shitcanned, and he could have smoothed it out more. We'll never know now. Season 1 was a clusterfuck trying to make what Fuller came up with work.
-Original Fuller plan was Klingon War in season 1, Discovery goes to mirror universe in ep 4 due to Captain Lorca, spends the rest of the season trying to get back to fight in the war - cliffhanger for season 2 was they end up post-TNG timewise. Would have focused on a different time period every season was the OG plan.
-Netflix are pissed off so hard at the response to STD being so negative. They lost so much $$$ on this piece of shit. There's no way they take any more Trek products if Kurtzman is involved.
-dunno if i should say this but idgaf, the idea for Picard didn't come from any of the listed producers - the entire story they tell about its creation is a lie. it's a pitch from Fuller.

I’d love to see her SIDE of the story.....

Attached: 1552369637572.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Better not tell you now

oh, if you dont believe me check this shit out - next episode of picard hugh dies. soji spends most of her time becoming friends with riker & trois kid. nothing of consequences happens apart from that. enjoy another fucking boring hour of tv

no, but i will post a superior Larkin

Attached: Vince_Larkin.jpg (778x348, 55K)

I'm looking forward to ME and Doomcuck "covering" this in their next episode.

>My name's not important, what's important is what I'm gonna do to this chipmunk-faced bitch's mouth.

who are you and doomcock? im happy to answer questions, ama i guess

stop impersonating me fag.

>-Netflix are pissed off so hard at the response to STD being so negative.
i thought it was on cbs all asspiss

It's on Netflix internationally. Netflix paid upfront for the rights

outside of the US all star trek series, old and nu are on netflix

in the rest of the world it's on Netflix

i see. carry on then.

Attached: hooraysilence.jpg (1336x568, 157K)

Picards on Amazon, that's a good sign right?

lol Netflix wouldn't take anymore modern Trek despite CBS cutting cost. Amazon got conned into it

Here Star trek is both on Netflix and Amazon

Who would you say is most responsible for the direction Star Trek has taken?

That cute body, is that standard equipment with Latinas? I know Moner has something similar.

What movie?

definitely Kurtzman. He doesn't know anything about trek just cares about his 'brand'