I should have recorded it...

I should have recorded it, but did anyone else see that adult swim bump that just aired that said "you are surrounded by ghosts covered in flies"? It said "your stomach is full of the ghosts of bologna sandwiches" and "your belt is the ghost of a dead cow".
I noticed them producing bumps that featured meat/dairy being produced in a weird way surrounded by grotesque imagery, but wrote it off as thinking too far into it; but this seems beyond coincidence. That's some creepy subtle manipulation.
I wish I'd taken a video rather than changing the channel.

Attached: 1580666958565.jpg (572x303, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck do you think subtle means?

The fuck is a bump?

the most obvious one is the pig girl so scared it pisses itself, then gets cut to pieces

adult swim runs little title cards and clips to cap commercials and between shows
they are sometimes referred to as bumps

I guess because I try not to go full /pol/, but it's very apparent [AS] is full anti meat after returning to the scheduling hoping it would have improved, even when not compared to the golden days.
I guess it makes sense when they air all those "truth" anti smoking commercials. The joint is full of self righteous authoritarian wannabes.

I'm getting a bump right now looking at your fuckboy mouth.

>MEAT BAD, MEAT BAD
When someone dumb like you is able to see what they are saying, it isn't subtle.

Like I said, the visual ones I'd seen weren't so obvious. I don't watch their blocks much any more. But they pretty much laid their cards on the table with this one. Not sure why it's making you so hostile.

damn bro you seem like suuuuper woke compared to OP, whats ur twitter ill throw u a follow

>they pretty much laid their cards on the table
>subtle manipulation
>What the fuck do you think subtle means?
>it isn't subtle
What could it all mean?

I am a hairy, fat slob
if that counts as your definition of 'fuckboy', you need to reevaluate your standards

As far as the first two quotes, those are me. The point is that they pushed the envelope and exposed their subtle manipulation that I was suspicious, yet willfully ignorant, of before having seen this bump just tonight.
It just confirmed my suspicions. Don't overthink it.

Hey where there's a will there's a way knowhatimean.

>those are me
I know.
>subtle manipulation
There it is again.
>Don't overthink it.
I'm barely putting any thought into seeing that you're a complete retard, it's very obvious.

user... Adult swim has been off the air for years now.... If I were you, I'd call an exorcist asap.

broooo just toss me ur twitter already

FUCKING SHUT UP YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

Tell your gofer to get you another coffee before you suffer a deflated embolism, Lazzo, you fucking sellout.

some vegan soiboi thinks he's cute

This isn't reading comprehension.

I would legit murder this poster if I could, nobody is this stupid

What's the problem?

arent vegans annoying because they dont shut up about it? ive seen more anti-vegan propaganda than pro-vegan propaganda in recent years and i think youre promoting hate for the sake of it

Anyone dumb enough to be manipulated by cartoon network deserves to be manipulated to be honest family.

Attached: 2 eyes.jpg (700x526, 85K)

I hope you can see this, faggot, because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Attached: 1583214574196.jpg (343x400, 16K)

Attached: 1575152339730.png (800x690, 749K)

Do you think subtle means obvious, or what? Everyone's getting mad at me for knowing what words mean. Is this downtown Chicago?

I don't even have a problem with people that choose to be vegan and keep it to themselves. It was just odd. As opposed to this poster's claim:
I really didn't see propaganda in either direction until now; on adult swim of all places.

This faggot seriously wants people to compliment him for knowing his abcs and is too stupid to get why everyone wants him to fuck off and die

You're putting a lot of effort into not saying what the problem is.

Jesus fuck you zoomers are insufferable. No one cares about fucking adult swims bumps. No one cares that you think you should have recorded it (for fucking what exactly? Some retarded youtube video that no one would give a fuck about?). What a fucking bunch of retarded ass words in retarded ass post by OP that just amounts to bullshit.

This isn't reading comprehension
he just fucking told you what the problem is, stupid

That the only good adult swim programming comes from over half a decade ago and they've instead turned into the retarded vegan PSA channel with live action... something or other.
I'm still watching to catch some of these absurd vegan bumps, so at least it's T&E which is okay.

When OP learns to read, I'll gladly stop telling him he's illiterate. It's a very simple concept. Calling him below average isn't jacking myself off. You're reading words that aren't there.

>The fuck is a bump?
a line of cocaine

what the fuck am i not comprehending?
bullshit about food having ghosts and meat/dairy juxtaposed with disgusting imagery is the calling card of vegan retards trying to indoctrinate kids.

>When OP learns to read, I'll gladly stop telling him he's illiterate. It's a very simple concept. Calling him below average isn't jacking myself off. You're reading words that aren't there.

Attached: You.png (1296x1458, 172K)

>what the fuck am i not comprehending?
>What the fuck do you think subtle means?

glad that post quality is being reduced to this level

my friend tried dog while he was in China
he didn't think it was very good

I should be charging OP, frankly. Most retard handlers don't do it for free, why should I?

I'm OP, and I don't approve of baseless libel. Also, I fucked your mother. Deep and hard. I sent flowers, so answer the doorbell, champ.

zealots in general are insufferable

OP wouldn't be able to read the address, but I appreciate that you're trying to make this thread worthwhile.

adult swim does all kinds of screamers and shit as bumps this isn't really news

If you really care here's a video of sam hyde explaining the pedo shit going on there: youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8

Literally both, my dude. It would take like, I dunno, 30 seconds to reset the router, and I'm not bout that life.

And to think I actually refrained from accusing you of being high.

Attached: dawn.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

this
same principles apply for furfaggots

Drunk, chief. I think I'm entitled to a lock of your hair now, which lets me be one of the chosen.

Go back to school.

adult swim bumps stopped being relevant well over 10 years ago

time to grow up user

that shit sounds ultra gay
glad I don't watch adult swim

I want my pound of hair, Shylock, don't you fucking run from me.

they knew their audience

Attached: insomnia.jpg (480x360, 21K)

How can nuAS ever compete? Do they still at least play the anthem with "this concludes our broadcast night"?

Oh, boy, rolling back over to family guy. Great use of time, guys. Time to watch original mstk3k or rifftrax.