"Unsolved Mysteries"

What are some of your favorite mysteries of Unsolved Mysteries?

As a kid this show used to creep me out. I don't know if it was Robert Stack's voice, the reenactments or the eerie music, but it almost always made me uneasy.

Attached: Unsolved Jennies.jpg (1080x516, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GbZx-CY_Fyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only unfortunate if you think missing women is a bad thing

some people are so close-minded

Aren't most of the mysteries just "such and such kid is missing?" Shit by the end of the first run, it was largely about paranormal activity. Jenny is clearly in that mental stage where she wants kids, but she also wants to enjoy porgs and being a youtuber

>Jenny is clearly in that mental stage where she wants kids, but she also wants to enjoy porgs and being a youtuber
someone should put a baby in her to save her from her own self destruction

Attached: 1581799204779m.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

>largely about paranormal activity
Honestly, I haven't seen the show since the early 90s (a lot of them are on Prime now I guess), but I think you're probably right.

I suppose I can volunteer.

Attached: CXJMA2pUkAQQMGT.jpg (2048x1724, 326K)

How’s she coping since Rise came out?

There was the kiss even though the movie was bad. she can work with that kinda. there'll be Plenty of restitution type fanfic for her to read

She complained for a solid month afterwards and still finds something to nitpick a few times a week.

Attached: Dj9FOQ7UcAA6W9e-orig.jpg (1280x1826, 282K)

>watching season 3 episode 8
Who thought it was a good idea for Robert Stack to film a segment in a stairwell?

her d*d clicks like on all her vids and many tweets
i feel bad if he read here

>i feel bad if he read here
Nobody has even said anything lewd about Jenny yet.

well if they dont wanna be on the show why dont they just stop getting killed

some creep was imagining her with no underwear. and some people don't like her face and say its fas but its just how people in her family look

You know women... can't tell them shit.

Attached: tumblr_mq01e0KYfR1qf0drro2_1280.jpg (956x1280, 370K)

What is the episode about the shaking beds people always say is the creepiest?

No, even in the earlier seasons they had true crime and paranormal like UFOs, and ghosts,

I agree. Society should care more about men that are kidnapped or murdered.

Did they ever solve the mystery of the missing neanderthal man frozen in ice?

why doesn't she want to talk about sonic?

Cause she has no eggs

>say its fas

That's not FAS. I went to public school in a small town surrounded by 4 large trailer parks, and I know a FAS chick when i see one.

C'mon, she's not that old.

Attached: Patreon Exclusive Video - 2017.09.12 - porg (Top Secret Friend Cut).mp4_20180625_154658.575.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

these threads feel listless cos theres no new pics, nothing really happening in her life

I mix in Quinacrine to Jenny's water supply, she's completely sterile, I want to see how desperately lonely she gets for my own amusement, but she doesn't know this so you're welcome to try by all means.

Yeah they found it and it was an elaborate fake

How to combat a lazy Jenny?

>she's completely sterile
>free shots all day long
I can live with that.

Attached: EQyskmmUEAIvimT-orig.jpg (1440x1440, 195K)

Their episode on the Rendlesham Forest Incident is chilling and unadulterated spooky kino.

youtu.be/GbZx-CY_Fyk

Honestly it's one of those still unexplained incidents that needs more attention. None of the lackluster "official" explanations for it put forth by "skeptics" make any sense. Something inexplicable happened at Bentwaters Airforce Base on those nights and more people need to know about it.

Attached: Rendlesham Forest Incident UFO Unsolved Mysteries Version.jfif.jpg (630x399, 35K)

I'm so grateful all the episodes are back on youtube, I've already ripped them all