English audio without subtitles

>english audio without subtitles
>japanese audio with english subtitles

Which one is the correct way to watch anime movies, Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>Which one is the correct way to watch anime movies, Yea Forums?
You don't

Attached: dub_bruh.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Japanese audio, no subtitles.
Watch it until you know what they’re talking about.

English audio with subtitles, because I have to keep the volume low so I don't wake up my mom and her new bf.

stfu sperg

But I’m right.

It depends.

If it's a anime you're watching for the first time, who's story and dialogue you actually want to follow, Japanese audio with English subs is the way to go.

But of it's a anime you want to watch as a comforting background noise that you watch while browse the web, then dubs is the best one.

I often love to keep anime on because it makes me happy. For example, i binged the entire series of yugioh in less than a week with dubs.

If you honestly need more than half a second to read the subtitles, you should probably stick to western movies

Nigga, how you read fucking Evangelion subtitles in half a second???

english audio with english subtitles

>Anime dub VAs are bottom tier, shit voice choices and with shit direction.
>scripts can be and are often influenced by the dub's company politics, which results in bullshit that wasn't at all in the original japanese script

One thing is saying that you prefer dbus and another is the objective fact that the vast majority of dubs are garbage and you are a retard for liking them.

I get the argument for dubs, but fuck that shit. The original director's intent can only appreciated with the subs.

these

The correct way to watch it is on Blu-ray, downloaded from a torrent or on a streaming site with competent encoding, anything but Kissanime pleb.

i don't need subs anymore

/thread

Attached: 1525534450815.gif (549x598, 328K)

no subtitles
cinema is basically a visual media. you can't simultaneously read and enjoy a movie as intended by its authors

faster

english dub are always so fucking cringe, I can't stand them

Attached: 1525534514987.gif (549x598, 328K)

FASTER

Attached: 1525534577966.gif (549x598, 327K)

In the movie theater.

Attached: .jpg (2116x2292, 1.12M)

Japanese audio so you know what the intended dialogue was, english subtitles to help fill in the gaps in vocabulary / understanding

I'm still miffed at Netflix Evangelion "I like you" vs "I love you", he didn't say aishiteru because nips don't say that unless they're dying

kaworu is also an autistic ayylmao who doesn't into real human emotions, so telling shinji "I love you" does not lend any meaningful credence toward interpretations of homolust. kaworu being gay is headcanon.

I can't think of many examples of film that is improved by dubbing. Everything in the original language if available.
The GITS dub is hot garbage, incidentally.