What does /pol/ think about woody allen

Well?

Attached: Woody_Allen_Cannes_2016.jpg (565x800, 54K)

All pedos should hang

/thread

Isnt he dead?

Ants is his best film

/pol/ hates him bc he is Jewish
Yea Forums hates him bc his movies are boring and he's jewish

I love Midnight in Paris and Love & Death, don’t care for the rest.

this
but mainly this

Attached: this shit made at least one person super fucking horny.png (2735x1477, 1.25M)

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Allen hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation.

never watched any of his flicks

Flick is from A Bug's Life user
Z is from Antz, which Woody Allen directed

Pedo piece of shit. All pedos should swing from trees

he's made like 1,000 movies. you're meaning to tell me none of them are good? that's statistically impossible.

beta cucks filtered

Creepy/odd cunt who has made some decent movies. 2/10 would hang.

Woddy Allen > Woody Allen

Anyone else actually really enjoy pseudointellectual naval gazing?
who gives a fuck if it's not that insightful
It still is thinking, better than what you get in most things which are genuinely brainless.

The problem comes only when it/ the audience takes it too seriously, but Woody Allen films don't, considering much of his shtick is how silly it all is.

Attached: amandla-stenberg-2.jpg (1220x2000, 369K)

I don't think about him, i thought he died. This isn't /pol/.

I know it's popular to hate him, but I think he's great. writing and directing a film a year for 40 years and starring in most is an incredible feat. Sure the quality is hit and miss, but he's made some truly great films and basically modernized romantic comedies with Annie Hall. The man is a legend and no one can make me think differently.

A Rainy Day in New York was kino.

talentless kike pedo

Even the films he shit the bed on like Irrational Man and Broadway Danny Rose are entertaining to watch imo. Because he's such an auteur that all his films are basically the same, the good and the bad ones.

And no one who actually likes film thinks he's a bad filmmaker. His biggest influence is Bergman. I doubt the posters here who shit on him have even seen Annie Hall. They just hate character drama and rich intellectual jew flexing.

This Orson quote destroyed this faggot for all time.

parroting some 'gotcha' from a chad to justify your lack of taste is pathetic lad.

Orson was just bitter that he couldn't get his films financed and had to whore himself out, while Allen was making a film every year.