It has already happened to you because you hate zoomers for their taste. Therefore hating zoomers is cope

It has already happened to you because you hate zoomers for their taste. Therefore hating zoomers is cope.
You cannot argue against this fact

Attached: gg.png (1439x1079, 982K)

sneedily deedily

this

I've hated current pop culture since I was 15.

Unironically this

worst "meme"

My youngest brother is 8 years younger than me. He keeps me in the loop with all the new maymays and hippityhop so, it didn't happen to me. I'm still "with it"

Zoomers arent funny like i wish they were

They had so much potential and squandered it

>They had so much potential and squandered it
t. every old person talking about young people ever

What if I'm accepting of the fact that I'm getting old and it's part of the natural cycle of life to think the next generation after you is comprised primarily of faggots?

Omg YAAAAS ME TOO
LE BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION

Formerly best.

Attached: best meme ever.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Crunge
This

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: plzxf9xfus821.png (640x962, 525K)

>t city slicker

>Crunge
Formerly cringe

This, it's like with YouTube and music, for example. Look at how fucking many (music) videos have 1 billion+ views nowadays. Not only have I never listened to nearly every one of those songs, but I've literally never heard of almost any of them as well. And if I do give it a try, I think, "that's it?"
That's not necessarily what he's saying, zoomer. For me, it'd be the same thing regardless of whatever generation I'm in. The most popular shit is generally the worst.

No, it’s the children who are wrong.

Attached: FCF65B95-59FB-484B-9399-8A604E28B8D9.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Yeah, but zoomers are a bunch of utter faggots though.

I hate zoomers and any men under 25 but I'm still nailing 21 year old girls

I agree. It not like all zoomers think the same anyway. Like every gen, some have good taste some dont.

>zoomer
27 is zoomer now?