Ravenous

Can we just have a thread about this underrated masterpiece?

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6dBp3n1VEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's pretty dope

Based ravenous poster

The OST is legit god-tier. One of the best musical scores of all time

>masterpiece
zoom zoom

Is it about ravens?

>underrated
Yes
>masterpiece
No

this
youtube.com/watch?v=A6dBp3n1VEE

Attached: Ravenous-3.jpg (1912x810, 242K)

HE WAS LICKIIING MEEEEE

did that sound funny in your head?

it was a island of Dr Moreau level production disaster they had 3 different directors one fired after the other, its a small miracle the movie turned out as well as it did

I like when colhoun kicks what is supposed to be a patch of snow, but is obviously a towel.

that
>ting ting ting dong dong ting ting ting
song is so fucking awesome. I think it's the main tune, even.

its an incredible track

I liked it.

Damn imagine a proper creepy and feverish Dr Moreau adaptation

I couldn't figure out if it intentionally funny or not

yes, I mean it has to be no-one editing that and or scoring could ever think different

Pissed me off that all those dudes would let that guy get the jump on them after he told them what he'd done. The one guy who survived the initial attack wtf just shoot him man.

He's a coward just like in saving Private ryan

he hadn't not really it was when they got into the caves they realized all the shit he had said about Colonel Ives etc. was bullshit and he ate all of them, they didn't know that until that moment, well captain hero and guy pierce knew, which is why they are screaming that its him but their too late, indian guy suspected but wendigo vs drunk indian

he does shoot him on the cliff at the end of the chase, colhoun laughs it off

Oh shit I forgot that is the guy. Dude made an entire career off playing spineless soldiers. Interesting.
Didn't he confess to the group when they were on the way to the cave? I've been drinking heavily but I could've sworn that the Col. and others knew his sketchy/creepy background.
Christ I need to re watch this. My bad anons.

It was always billed as a dark comedy from the start.

It was ok.

its 3 different stories the first one about Colonel Ives the second a slightly altered version to justify when he WAS LICKING HIM!!!, and then the real story where he killed and ate...you know why not just rewatch it, its great

Shit you're right. I'm kinda remembering now what you're talking about. I will rewatch. Though I still think they were way too casual with that dude especially all things considering it was just the few of them out in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

they tie him up the coward and the indian along with the colonel were watching him, but its all kinda weird that whole scene is like a weird nightmare

My friend the cholo loves this movie for some reason, it's one of his favorite of all time.

>but its all kinda weird that whole scene is like a weird nightmare
Well said. I enjoyed the movie and desu I'm ashamed to say I only recently discovered it(within the last year or so).

Boyd's Journey is the track the entire OST is amazing

Liked it since it came out, nothing i've seen as ever really been like it, I think the production problems in a funny way actually help it, adds to the disjointed not quite real everything is slightly off feel the whole movie has