Where do you read the news?

Where do you read the news?

Attached: 4ac93c7238edd70f0cb4b86bfd8ac0e9.png (360x533, 309K)

Youtube, unironically. I can't be arsed to look up news, it just comes at me like mosquitoes..

How fucking big is his coat?

I just use RealClearPolitics

mostly Yea Forums, then i click over to /pol/ to laugh at the hysterical right wing version. then months later i read chomsky or zizek's view on an event and adopt it as my own.

this is a problem. where can i read the news for myself?

Why did he hate arabs so much?

The sun was in his eyes, dude

He was cold that day

Infowars

Unironically ironic

Why do you read the news?

Nowhere. They are all bad.

>every day
financial times, reuters, nytimes
>sometimes
the economist, new yorker, wst, the guardian, le monde

Mainstream outlets obviously have their problems but they're loads better than just using Yea Forums or twitter

zerohedge mostly, sometimes Yea Forums, and i'll also utilize the mainstream left leaning corporations like CNN/MSNBC. the extreme millennial hate on zerohedge in particular has prepared me for combat

sniff her panties

Attached: E09988C0-AE8F-45A6-AE3A-6B2C7FFF7792.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

Two out of three ain't bad.

Read what the investors read. The Yea Forumserati should be able to bring their own ideological biases to bear without the assistance of tryhards of left and right.

I can't read any of that shit since the election of Trump.

I used to be a news junkie but I don't really consume news at all these days. I've come to the conclusion that it is largely a waste of time. I get a general sense of what's going on through the internet but other than that I'm more interested in my personal life and in the cultivation of a broader view of history and existence.

RT and Infowars

>I can't read any of that shit since the election of Trump.

Reuters is literally just straight reporting on events with no op-eds or anything.

Zerohedge is barely even news. It's clickbait to the extreme. Almost HuffPo tier.

The determination of what is news and what isn't cannot be divorced from political bias.

Attached: reuters.jpg (1080x992, 124K)

/pol/, Stormer

/Pol/ and RT

I don't. There was a good bit in Walden about intentionally disregarding the very concept of "news." Go read that.

My dad, grandpa, and I used to live with each other and we discussed the news around a fire at night. Comfy times. Now I just get my news from Yea Forums.

Daily Caller, Info Wars/News Wars.

RT? Based.

have sex

American Renaissance lol and wikipedia news

Attached: giphy.gif (337x230, 314K)

Attached: image.jpg (2500x1250, 155K)

Reuters, RT for fun. Tim pool occasionally. Used to read Foreign Affairs, but their articles are shallow and poorly reasoned, not worth the money anymore.

He borrowed it from Giga Chad

SCMP
Bloomberg
Trader chatrooms/twitter

same, used to read the Economist

Whatever comes in the newsfeed on my internet browser, and then I go to the Articles and Happenings board on Kiwi Farms to see what the news media is leaving out of the articles and get forcefed "correct" opinions.

He said he used to live with his dad and grandpa. Past tense.

kek somoene shop "SLEAK N TEARS" onto pictures of Camus for the epic meme style XD. No, seriously, it would actually be pretty funny

lmfao please someone make these so Yea Forums can use them as their own version of Giga Chad

Tibalt, Footlight Fiend, Heartfire are the new RDW cards. I was dominating lifegain decks teched against RDW with them and getting roped.

absurd, isn't it?

>implying I read the news

>papers
NYT, guardian, Daily mail, Reuters
>telly(I rarely watch tv news though)
fox, RT
>podcast
The daily, today in focus, left right and centre

this

there is literally nothing wrong with getting 100% of your news from Yea Forums

Pretty much. Anything noteworthy spreads on the net and most publications analysis is a joke anyway.

You mean he was coat that day

based as fuck
I thought this was a meme but you lads have no idea how much more peace of mind I have ever since I stopped bothering with them

Yeah

Attached: C60BC2D6-A140-4F2E-AE09-9928DF07F42B.jpg (1190x670, 158K)

As a french algerian how couldn't he?

Info Wars/News Wars/Stromfront/pol/Breibart

I have digital subscriptions to The Nation and Bloomberg Businessweek. Only news source that I can think of that doesn't piss me off anymore is Businessweek desu

Attached: 1556218482398.jpg (1200x813, 107K)

This. Unless you're a trader or something nothing you read in the news can be applied to your life in any practical manner, it is a waste of time and is equal to church gossip at best and straight up propaganda at worst. There's a Chinese proverb: "go and see," if you can't then you don't know what is or isn't taking place.