What are you guys watching tonight?

I’m watching this and after it’s over I’m going to get baked and watch South Park.

Attached: ED6173BD-A49A-47AF-A581-64F87D399B55.jpg (3161x4477, 1.57M)

The zone is a lie.

You will not watch south park. You will fall in to a Deep Sleep until tomorrow because this piece of shit movie is really this boring.

based subhuman capeshitter

Of COURSE!!! Because not liking a pretentious movie about three russian retards Talking about shit 14 year old emo kids talk about all the time in some sewer/factory building totally makes me a capeshiter. Sniff your own farts some more.

lmao triggered beyond belief
now back to your joker threads, tranny subhuman

Go and watch paint dry. I bet its gonna be a very Deep experience to you.

based plot point mental midget

Is this supposed to be an insult?

Are you 12?

I’m OP, I’m taking an intermission at about an hour and thirty in - it’s already holding my interest a lot more than Solaris which I found very tedious.
The color change was interesting, unlike in Wizard of Oz which is just boring during the black and white I actually appreciated the sepia intro.

Just watch the film you dummy.
Also watch it loud, the soundscape is incredible

Yeah. the plot was so so Deep . Totally not done a billion times in far far better Storys...……….

12 year old: go watch paint dry
Grown up patrician: You tranny faggot

what the fuck is this

am I responding to a literal elementary school pajeet third worlder here

OH WHOA THE TV I STHE TRUTH!!! wHOA IT RAINS NOW!!!! IS IT TELEKINESIS OR IS THE GLAS MOVING BECAUSE THE TRAIN OH WHOA WHOA

Attached: 1582837414612.png (600x800, 50K)

Funny, I've finished watching this just now after finishing Last Man on Earth and was about to make a thread.
It has some of the best shots I've seen, might leave it on in the background in the future.

haha big open mouth pic you sure got me now pajeet

tell your english teacher she did a miserable job

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1539442182463.png (434x327, 55K)

Antiques Roadshow, obviously.

i'm going to watch deadwood for the first time, what am I in for?

I am from eastern europe and 29 years old. You zoomer fags worship pretentious garbage not we based boomers.

dude weed lmoa

cry more Ivan izrode

Jedi govna majmuncicu

>get high
>weed
you presume much

sramotiš sebe, svoju familiju i cijeli narod sa degenerativnim drkanjem na hollywood, izrode

odkud ti idea da ja volim hollywood glupane mali????

lik engleski ti je na razini cigana, ponavljam sramotiš sve oko sebe, a da ne pričam isprdke od "mišljenja" o filmu općenito

Ti si sto posto srbin. Ako je nesto iz russije ti moras da ga drkas i pusis. Slusaj, samo sto je jednan film dosadan nesnaci da je to velika umjetnost.

Apsolutni debilu da li pišem ekavicom?
Rađe bih pogledao Stalker 8 puta zaredom nego ijedno Marvel govno samo jednom.

Jebo ti Marvel boga i djete ,cubre jedno bolestno

Tipični nepismeni krezubi kockoglavi debil, odi gledaj krv nije voda.
Ne samo engleski, ne znaš niti sam svoj jezik. Izrode.

Srpskohrvatski uopste nije moj jezik. I di ti gledaj Deep Arthouse glupost i glumi gospodu u tvom selu.

Zašto misliš da je deep? Zašto film mora biti "deep" da bude dobar film?
>glumi
Kao da je misliti da je Stalker dobar film išta specijalno ili posebno.